Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:44:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is Booming!...What's your TARGET?  (Read 1549 times)
Flodemaga

Activity: 286
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:30:59 AM

Well i do pretend to hold the much coins i can atleast till 2020 bitcoin halving then i do pretend to use those money to buy a new car or get something i can buy with those money, maybe a new house will be possible, i wont be selling lower then 10000 dollars, and we are very close to reach those, already 7000 dollars and looks very strong, its insane the riding bitcoin has made soo far.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bolt Brownie

Activity: 700
Merit: 350

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:33:27 PM

What do you mean what is my target? How much bitcoins will I hold? Or how much dollars will I hold in bitcoin (or in any other fiat currency)?
I never thought of that, and right now I don't really think I want to cash out my coins. BTC is a very valuable asset for me, and I think it has way more value than it's current price ($7.4k), so I don't expect to withdraw them anytime soon, no matter the amount they are worth in fiat. I will spend them from time to time, since I need to make payments, but I will only do it when it's completely necessary.
Topaz72

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:43:07 PM

I hold this bitcoins since last 1 month and from $1500 came to this! Bitcoin price is growing really crazy fast! Everyday I wake up in the morning and see that hundreds of dollars has been increased. Bitcoin and Bitcoin World is growing faster than ever in any currencies in the World.  Grin

Million Dollar Bitcoin
Yes there is no doubt that bitcoin price is going high and I think it’s a very good news for it's users and specially for investors so everyone knew that the price of bitcoin will go high because the way bitcoin did a hard work I must appreciate bitcoin for his performance and I wish that bitcoin price will be more high in future.
supandi wiharja

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:34:26 PM
Last edit: November 05, 2017, 04:55:51 PM by supandi wiharja

Now i am very sorry to have sold half of the bitcoin savings about 2 months ago, i feel impatient to sell it because i don't suspect the current bitcoin price is fantastic.
Now i still have half the savings from bitcoin and maybe my current target is to collect as much bitcoin as possible, as I'm sure the bitcoin price in a few weeks will be more than now.

shamzblueworld

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 04:47:34 PM

I think the first target would be to have at least one bitcoin in the wallet at all times.
And then maybe try to earn more, and by investing them into other alts, accumulating more and more.
I think becoming a millionaire with owning bitcoins, isn't far from here now.
rabeh boukhnona

Activity: 383
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:52:41 PM

my target is the moon and beyond, i'm holding for dear life because i believe that bitcoin is the future of currencies, i think Bitcoin will hit more than $50k
in the next two years, we are just getting started, when all people around the world will start using bitcoin we will see the right price.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:57:24 PM

$10000, in 10 years. I think this is a reasonable target, seeing how Bitcoin is growing now. I'll get more Bitcoins myself, and I feel it will even reach that under 10 years.

Before it can reach $7000, there would most likely be a fall back to $5500 or less, just my speculation anyways. Lets just hold our Bitcoins tight and enjoy for now. Smiley
It see,so that bitcoin didn't really fall that low when and it's currently above $7000 at the moment and from the looks of things bitcoin will be able to reach the $10,000 mark before the year ends. I currently don't have much but am not selling and will keep holding.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
tikaka

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:10:53 PM

My goal is to have as much bitcoin as possible. By joining the signature campaign and buying more bitcoin to get more bitcoin, this will be very beneficial for me in the future.

Saidasun

Activity: 334
Merit: 275

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:12:42 PM

My target is around the 15,000 mark and I would be willing to take around 50% of my Bitcoin and convert it into fiat then.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:16:46 PM

I hold this bitcoins since last 1 month and from $1500 came to this! Bitcoin price is growing really crazy fast! Everyday I wake up in the morning and see that hundreds of dollars has been increased. Bitcoin and Bitcoin World is growing faster than ever in any currencies in the World.  Grin

Million Dollar Bitcoin
That's true, increased really crazy fast. I really love how bitcoin continue to increase at the moment. I hope it will not fall down again for up to $5000. But when it happens, well I will buy some bitcoin in a low price and wait for it to increase again but for so many investors that coming into bitcoin I think that's why bitcoin price continue to increase.
xBitHodler

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:37:41 PM

Buying Bitcoin became more profitable than investing in mining. Despite this fast, network difficulty continues to grow. If you want to earn money in a short period of time then investing directly in Bitcoin is a good idea. GPU mining isn't a good investment. A lot of people spent their money on GPUs because it was profitable. Mining revenue is low for GPUs right now.
PizzaBTC

Activity: 555
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:18:10 AM

i think it will grow on a price 12k$ before spring  Cheesy
Bitcoin will achieve 12k soon because now people are more rushing toward this coin because they all know that this coin will be the main thing to survive in future and on top of it bitcoin has ability to cross this value and now India has accepted bitcoin and Venezuela has accepted this will also give boom so 12k will be achieved at the end of January I am aiming for 20k so that I will sell my coins to live a lavish life,
Sir Cross

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:28:46 AM

What do you mean what is my target? How much bitcoins will I hold? Or how much dollars will I hold in bitcoin (or in any other fiat currency)?
I never thought of that, and right now I don't really think I want to cash out my coins. BTC is a very valuable asset for me, and I think it has way more value than it's current price ($7.4k), so I don't expect to withdraw them anytime soon, no matter the amount they are worth in fiat. I will spend them from time to time, since I need to make payments, but I will only do it when it's completely necessary.

It's the same for me. I won't be cashing out my coins for the meantime and I also don't have any figure in mind. I just want to hold and acquire as much BTC as I can because I also believe that it would have much more value in the future than it its right now. I also have some payments to make so I would have to cash out some. I'm very grateful that I am able to because I get to have some extra cash. But basically, I intend to hold most of the coins that I have for a long time.

Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:29:30 AM

I think you can add your income with the trade because you and we all know BTC grows fast,this is a profitable certainty by having a business in the world of trading.My target 8K$ with reason that might make sense in my opinion,back again we all know BTC growing fast.

Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:57:28 PM

Well i do pretend to hold the much coins i can atleast till 2020 bitcoin halving then i do pretend to use those money to buy a new car or get something i can buy with those money, maybe a new house will be possible, i wont be selling lower then 10000 dollars, and we are very close to reach those, already 7000 dollars and looks very strong, its insane the riding bitcoin has made soo far.
2020 is the long time for the bitcoin because now the value and the price of the bitcoin is increasing and with this the people will buy the more  bitcoin and they will buy more bitcoin to make it secure and safe from the hacking and the value of the bitcoin will increase more and more.

I hope this will increase the demand and the value of the bitcoin at the same time and the age of the bitcoin I can see the value of the bitcoin will increase.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: