Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:33:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]XGOX (XGOX) - Developer Abandoned  (Read 15713 times)
miikey

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:29:52 PM

Release countdown on www.xgox.rocks

https://i.imgur.com/wAw8RPZ.jpg

and new partnership TBA in few hours

Awesome - everything's really coming together and on track exactly as promised Smiley

Keep up the great work, team.

crafty

Activity: 336
Merit: 111

Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:25:21 AM

Super awesome work team. Great timing too. Looks like market is reversing and all the good news will get it to previous highs soon!

zenki0906

Activity: 37

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:30:06 AM

xGOx, after the rebranding this coin has really put the best effort to keep it on track.
 I hope that the development team and the community will continue to be strengthened and more exciting innovations will be introduced.
All the best to the Dev Team and support team, and to the entire XGOX community as well
Alex.k

Activity: 280
Merit: 55

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:52:15 PM

SOME FRESH NEWS:

As you can see we've more than completed our roadmap missing eth integration that have been changed to master node due our community queries about it, and other factors than make it better choice than eth chain; we are announcing Mirai launch for an estimate of 2 months period, but again community is pressing to get their Mirai ASAP, and we got everything almost ready, at the point that we are working in ANN and some others details to launch it while we run tesnet etc,,
We are re/designing our future plans for xgox within the upcoming months and we will have ready a roadmap for those with problems to choose between total/partial/no swap have more handy info.

Thank you

PangLima Coin

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:28:55 PM

i hope xgox can develop a new game that similar like directbet dot eu ,unfortunately this game down and not running anymore

long time ago this game is very popular and alot of people playing this game

ekavieka

Activity: 310
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 04:21:14 PM

Can't wait for the development ahead from the devs and teams. I have been with the coin in the ups and down, and the teams and comunity still stay together in the downs, so we all will be smile when we are in ups again.

xGOx ---> Mirai (future in japanese). awesome

◉ Qyno ◉ Financial Services on Blockchain Technology
[High Masternode Passive Income] Fast●Secure●Anonymity
https://www.qyno.org
Alex.k

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:23:04 PM

i hope xgox can develop a new game that similar like directbet dot eu ,unfortunately this game down and not running anymore

long time ago this game is very popular and alot of people playing this game

With a dead link is difficult to have an idea about this  Undecided
shakil9696

Activity: 58

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:53:00 PM

Hello all,
I am shakil.I joined Xgox last year. I'm Very happy to see all the updates happening and I believe this coin will grow up AGAIN.The development Team are really active and supportive & I am very happy to be in XGOX community. Lets make that beautiful COIN more Beautiful & Profitable.With you always XGOX TEAM✌✌.
Alex.k

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:13:11 PM

@everyone just added to the massive p2p.br exchange net https://troca.ninja/register

Congrats !

Elpeor00

Activity: 346
Merit: 144

THE WORST EVER

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:01:56 PM

Well I find this coin very interesting in two ways, as holder I like the coins with high PoS rewards and as trader I find very attractive the coins already traded in several exchanges.
In the other hand I think a game, like the old Go! used to have can be great for the coin.
CryptO19735

Activity: 52

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:04:04 AM

You might wanna take this coin seriously. The last time I saw something like this was unity coin which went from 30 satoshi to 900 satoshi and got fixed there. XGOX website will be launched in less than 24 hours, the will be a coin burn and they just added huge P2P in brazil and also the volume of trading is 10 btc and its raising realy fast. I would recommend you to buy this coin ASAP before its too late to make huge profit.good luck everyone.
PangLima Coin

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:20:21 PM

i just want to give an opinion if xgox have plan for masternode

the requirement amount for masternode not too large but not too little,maybe between 0,1btc or 0,15btc in xgox 500.000coins to 700.000coins

its can increasing the demand on the market,and it for recruiting the people who have no money for investing in xgox
Willyandzz

Activity: 76

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:20:55 PM

The development of xgox is quite impressive, but the wheel is spinning. His start at the bottom will then rise to the top again. If it is under we have to be patient, because it will enjoy in its end.
Alex.k

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:22:15 PM
Last edit: April 25, 2018, 04:33:39 PM by Alex.k

Smiley @everyone while ago working that hard that now we are watching some light in the tunnel, we had the time to sit and think about the past, present and future of our coin XGOX. We aim to get success on current developments that will trigger following ones

https://trello.com/b/r8SvsIzP/xgox-roadmap.
Here you can see all our completed roadmap phases and general status

Roadmap Ongoing Work :
 API for developers /free multiplayer game with premium   functions enabled thru xgox boost / XGOX burn thru swap with Master node coin MIRAI https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=35072.msg270721#msg270721 Research on new merchants

Roadmap Future:
 Operate with API to extend the XGOX use and thru the door opening for developers interested on coin integration in their projects / Periodically update of software, site and forum threads / yearly evaluation with community to decide if specs are still the good ones or by any circumstance we should move to> /  focus on game creation, no gambling but free mporpg and in general mpog  / roadmap yearly updates, / manteineance of xgox services such as explorers and nodes to be added to guarantee a strong and fast network

Zirum

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:41:05 PM

Smiley @everyone while ago working that hard that now we are watching some light in the tunnel, we had the time to sit and think about the past, present and future of our coin XGOX. We aim to get success on current developments that will trigger following ones

Roadmap Ongoing Work :
 API for developers /free multiplayer game with premium   functions enabled thru xgox boost / XGOX burn thru swap with Master node coin MIRAI https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=35072.msg270721#msg270721 Research on new merchants

Roadmap Future:
 Operate with API to extend the XGOX use and thru the door opening for developers interested on coin integration in their projects / Periodically update of software, site and forum threads / yearly evaluation with community to decide if specs are still the good ones or by any circumstance we should move to> /  focus on game creation, no gambling but free mporpg and in general mpog  / roadmap yearly updates, / manteineance of xgox services such as explorers and nodes to be added to guarantee a strong and fast network

Verry good News. Can we See some Screenshots from upcoming Game?
crafty

Activity: 336
Merit: 111

Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:40:06 PM

Roadmap Ongoing Work :

Roadmap Future:

I want to commend the dev team for the dedication and consistency to keep improving. Congratulations and thanks for all the recent hard work.

Alex.k

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:27:07 PM

Roadmap Ongoing Work :

Roadmap Future:

Verry good News. Can we See some Screenshots from upcoming Game?

For now, we can not show you any game screen shot, that purely belongs to more advanced development periods, however we have tons of screenshots of initial phase A ;still ongoing period, research and more able for those that want to see. (Not for discord users as they are daily updated for all this events Wink )  If you and other traders/com members want to have more information, we update development status:

1-Development reactivated few days ago after hacked btc have been restored by cryptopia

2-Meeting with many game developers: Not in secret, with a project in our hands and thru forums and freelancer hiring sites

3-Roadmap Release : we are working with graphic dp to compile all this Massive load of new INFO, and fit it to the new ongoing times; For everyone's information about xgox and swap, roadmap have been recently released

Andrey123

Activity: 1750
Merit: 305

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:13:42 AM

I made a purse for Raspberry, but it does not sync!
11 nodes on the network.

Version: v2.2.3.0-g32a928e

Hello! Voluntary donations that will go towards the development of my coin.
34bwEhH3GMx6swYXt2NBfFbYGkdTcaWtXz....BTC

PangLima Coin

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:45:06 AM

to the sky,hope the dev never stop to make an innovations for xgox

xgox being popular right now and we need to take this chances to make the value rising
Alex.k

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:30:05 PM

@everyone   http://xgox.rocks.com/  http://xgox.rocks/ .  live now, thanks for waiting, site is V002 and we have many plans to make a VOO3 with many other stuff, but that will be after summer.
Next releases are new ann and xgox relaunch,
2-mirai launch
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: