Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:16:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hold ETH or exchange it for BTC and hold BTC?  (Read 1658 times)
Mehedi72

Activity: 760
Merit: 109

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 06:44:51 PM

Always believe in bitcoin and the price of bitcoin is raising so fast and if the price continue to growing in this way then  i think  bitcoin obviously can hit 10k$ or more in the next 5-6 months. So better to hold bitcoin

el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:50:11 AM

Bitcoin have been progressing well compared to the altcoins. In reality this doesn't mean its the time to exchange to bitcoin and benefit. Altcoins too have the potential to grow higher in value and the same happens unexpectedly, though it cannot grow as high as bitcoin. Upon the fact it's good to read the market situation and split the assets rather than moving towards bitcoin as a whole.
Bitcoin has really been progressing compared to any of the altcoins out there and even the top ones are really just trying to still stay a bit afloat due to the little support they have so far. There is so much time for those alts to grow and now that they are in their bad shape is really a good time to make some good profit off of them when they get pumped back which is normal.

Honestly I am not holding any big number of ETH. I just have some of them which were bought for the purposes of gas for sending out tokens. But I love continuing my bitcoin hoardings.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
wxa7115

Activity: 2758
Merit: 714

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:12:21 PM

So, the title is pretty much self explanatory. If you have an x-amount of ETH, would it be more wise to trade that for BTC and hold BTC or will ETH rise faster then BTC?

Example:

If you have 1000 USD worth of ETH - that's 3,5 ETH or so. 300 usd per ETH.
If you trade this for BTC, you have 1000 USD worth of BTC, so 0.15 BTC or something around 6000 usd per BTC.

Which one is more likely to make your 1000 USD go 2000 USD? Will ETH see 600 USD any time soon - or let me ask it differently -> is it more likely that BTC goes 12000 USD then 600 USD per ETH? What do you guys think and what would you do?
I think that right now it is a good idea to hold your ETH it seems the forks are over and the party is over for bitcoin that does not mean bitcoin is going to stop growing but I do not think we are going to see all time highs every month as has been the case in the last months but ETH has been moving sideways and down for some time so it seems it is about to go up in the next months so if I were you I will hold my ETH.
Mr.Anonymous

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:41:09 PM

Bitcoin have been progressing well compared to the altcoins. In reality this doesn't mean its the time to exchange to bitcoin and benefit. Altcoins too have the potential to grow higher in value and the same happens unexpectedly, though it cannot grow as high as bitcoin. Upon the fact it's good to read the market situation and split the assets rather than moving towards bitcoin as a whole.
Bitcoin has really been progressing compared to any of the altcoins out there and even the top ones are really just trying to still stay a bit afloat due to the little support they have so far. There is so much time for those alts to grow and now that they are in their bad shape is really a good time to make some good profit off of them when they get pumped back which is normal.

Honestly I am not holding any big number of ETH. I just have some of them which were bought for the purposes of gas for sending out tokens. But I love continuing my bitcoin hoardings.
Finally, Bitcoin always the King of the cryptocurrency world, I do not think other altcoins have enough power change Bitcoin because most of the traders thought Bitcoin as the primary cryptocurrency for convert to other currency. Behind that, Bitcoin is also the 1st successful project of cryptocurrency world.
rodalutor

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:21:00 PM

So, the title is pretty much self explanatory. If you have an x-amount of ETH, would it be more wise to trade that for BTC and hold BTC or will ETH rise faster then BTC?

Example:

If you have 1000 USD worth of ETH - that's 3,5 ETH or so. 300 usd per ETH.
If you trade this for BTC, you have 1000 USD worth of BTC, so 0.15 BTC or something around 6000 usd per BTC.

Which one is more likely to make your 1000 USD go 2000 USD? Will ETH see 600 USD any time soon - or let me ask it differently -> is it more likely that BTC goes 12000 USD then 600 USD per ETH? What do you guys think and what would you do?

Right now it is a tough decision, i feel that in the next months bitcoin is more likely to grow but that eth is more likely to grow a larger amount, really I would just hold both, I expect sometime in 2018 bitcoin will pass 10k and eth will pass 500 usd.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
xerophore

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:50:52 PM

Staying on ETH and waiting for value explosion will provide much greater potential for profit than leave it now. ETH holders are numerous, so we don't need to worry about current value that looks quite weak.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: