Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:29:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you support direct payment in ETH for bounty?
Yes
No
50% in ETH and 50% in tokens

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you support direct payment in ETH for bounty? (POLL)  (Read 2542 times)
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 11:03:01 PM

It would be nice if the user himself chose the payment options - completely in ETH, half with the generated token or completely in the tokens.
So it would be good from all sides. However, I'm not sure that this is possible. This will be additional work for the staff serving the ICO campaign. However, the idea as a whole is not bad. In addition, it is necessary that payment in the ETH would be every week, as it is done in companies with payment in bitcoin or partially in bitcoin. This will be a certain protection against fraudulent ICO.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ronatrip

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:04:08 PM

I fully support the full or partial payment for participation in ICO in bitcoin or in ethereum. This will somehow protect the payment for participation, for example, in the signature campaign, from the full reduction in the price of tokens after they enter the exchange for trading if the project is unclaimed. Now I am participating in the Milkcoin signature campaign, which fully pays for the campaign participants signature payments in the ethereum.

Thanks for your information. I already added this project to the list in my initial post.
Ah, you seem to have missed all the news... the ICO has been closed due to weak gatherings (only 2% of the Softcap).
This is interesting information. Payment in ETH says nothing about the success of participation in a bounty campaign
Crumple Cat (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 138

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:56:39 PM

I fully support the full or partial payment for participation in ICO in bitcoin or in ethereum. This will somehow protect the payment for participation, for example, in the signature campaign, from the full reduction in the price of tokens after they enter the exchange for trading if the project is unclaimed. Now I am participating in the Milkcoin signature campaign, which fully pays for the campaign participants signature payments in the ethereum.

Thanks for your information. I already added this project to the list in my initial post.
Ah, you seem to have missed all the news... the ICO has been closed due to weak gatherings (only 2% of the Softcap).

Thank you for reporting this. I have already deleted this project from the list.

Crumple Cat (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:41:48 PM

Returning to this thread, I want to report that the other day GUTS Tickets announced the possibility of receiving payment for bounty in ETH, instead of GET tokens.

Hey everyone! If you have participated in GUTS / GET Protocol bounty campaign and would like to recieve Ethereum right away instead of GET tokens from ICO price, contact @kasperkeunen from GUTS team.

That is, participants can choose. I was a participant of this bounty campaign and in response to such a proposal I asked the team about the possibility of choosing a payment of 50\50 for the participants. The team paused for deliberation now. As soon as I receive fresh information - I will write here again.

In any case, this is a good call. As I wrote earlier, I think, that the list of such projects will grow.
I want to note that GUTS is a strong project with already well-working product. It's nice that team make such a step.

shaun98

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:33:24 AM

No I don't support payout in ETH. Here's my reason: If every bounty pays out in ETH, every bounty hunter will participate in every bounty, be it a good or bad bounty. This is due to the fact that ETH is more sought after by crypto enthusiasts. Also, I think this will force ICO's to set aside part of their ETH raised to be given to the bounty community, instead of using it for development and such. Giving their own tokens is much better as it is essentially free for the company to mint their own tokens compared to giving their already raised funds. Just my two cents. Cheers!

honeyduckgoose

Activity: 162

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:11:27 AM

I think it would be refreshing to pay in bounties, the issue is that ETH is valuable and during the ICO, the alt coin only maybe has a future value.

I don't think ICO's want to pay out in ETH when they can allocate some of their coin / token for bounties.
OlgaKopotii

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:03:43 AM

I participating in bounties from the end of September 2017 and after many projects can say, that more important to get your reward at all. Etherium a stable coin and I'm calm to get payments in such way.
Crumple Cat (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:06:15 PM

Returning to this thread, I want to report that the other day GUTS Tickets announced the possibility of receiving payment for bounty in ETH, instead of GET tokens.

Hey everyone! If you have participated in GUTS / GET Protocol bounty campaign and would like to recieve Ethereum right away instead of GET tokens from ICO price, contact @kasperkeunen from GUTS team.

That is, participants can choose. I was a participant of this bounty campaign and in response to such a proposal I asked the team about the possibility of choosing a payment of 50\50 for the participants. The team paused for deliberation now. As soon as I receive fresh information - I will write here again.

In any case, this is a good call. As I wrote earlier, I think, that the list of such projects will grow.
I want to note that GUTS is a strong project with already well-working product. It's nice that team make such a step.

Well, probably my request was heard and GUTS team proposed a form for voting like our vote here Smiley
But they expanded the option 50\50, suggesting what percentage of the participant wants to get in ETH and what in GET tokens. Multiply 10%.
Now the participants vote and on the basis of the results of this vote the team will take the final decision regarding the form of payment.
I hope that they will eventually make payments according to the completed forms and will not cancel this offer.
Although, of course, the initiation of such a poll is already a positive sign and it's worthy of respect.

Crumple Cat (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:42:40 PM

No I don't support payout in ETH. Here's my reason: If every bounty pays out in ETH, every bounty hunter will participate in every bounty, be it a good or bad bounty. This is due to the fact that ETH is more sought after by crypto enthusiasts. Also, I think this will force ICO's to set aside part of their ETH raised to be given to the bounty community, instead of using it for development and such. Giving their own tokens is much better as it is essentially free for the company to mint their own tokens compared to giving their already raised funds. Just my two cents. Cheers!

Thank you for your opinion. It's quite rational and I agree with many. I want to draw your attention to the fact that a non-standard and reasonable solution proposed GUTS Tickets on this issue. They offered bounty participants all 3 options to choose from, but after their ICO has already ended. Moreover, at the moment, they offered only to vote, after which they decide to leave all these 3 options for implementation or change something. I admire this approach. This solves many contradictions in this matter and at the same time it looks very fair in relation to the project supporters, if they honestly report on the results of voting, of course Smiley

Partizanai

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:51:39 PM

i dont care much in what token you will get your bounty, i just want to get  what was promised for my input into rising awareness about the project
xaviervilla

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:05:15 AM

I didn't vote. Simlply because the choice i was looking for in the poll wasn't there. Which is the privilege to choose whatever you want to receive. Wether the coins or tokens that the project you are working under will be your payment for the services you give or ethereum.  This to me is very important. Since i do not want 50/50 of any nor want ethereum only. Because obviously, i only work for projects that i truly believe in.
These are my thoughts.
magpie_lover

Activity: 182
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 03:14:49 AM

To be honest, it really doesn't matter. I personally like participating in bounty programs of projects that I believe have a future. Naturally, I would hope that the these token values would increase after the ICO.
fazerockzx

Activity: 110

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:17:25 AM

I do prefer this strategy of direct payment in ETH for bounties so that we can receive it much sooner and exchange it unlike tokens. Using tokens of their project is good too, it just takes a bit longer to be distributed and to be on an exchange.
mariaana

Activity: 399
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:32:51 AM

If I have to speculate as a bounty, I would prefer to be paid by the projects created token.  I know it would be a risk because ETH is a stable token but on the brighter side I could earn more with the project token.  New tokens has the potential to be price value if it has a very good company link, better roadmap and very active managers.  The share value of the created token is much better than the token value of ETH. 
Onestepinhell

Activity: 462

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 04:40:47 AM

The guys idea is good, but controversial because from many companies I leave coins because they are valuable. There are those that I sell right away. And if they pay immediately to ETH, then at what rate will they pay you?
This is the question of what can be sold more expensive, and not immediately when you are given in ETH at the minimum rate.
So think)

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
kiver

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:42:11 AM
Last edit: January 14, 2018, 07:04:11 AM by kiver

i know eth price is moving up and getting paid from bouties with eth would be great but actually i prefer getting paid in tokens sometimes the tokens worth may be get higher than eth when you put them all together thats my opinion of course
SpearTackle

Activity: 153

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:08:57 PM

Nice idea to think that the worth of tokens is just from the transaction fees, and it is really hassle to transact from token to eth, then eth to btc. If the payment is just direct to eth, the only transaction will be from eth to btc. It’s also good if it is 50-50, 50% for eth and 50% for tokens, at least if we have something to hold. I’m hoping for the possibility of this idea.
BeEvil

Activity: 406
Merit: 131

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:28:33 PM

I think the idea of a reverse buy-back of tokens is a good idea, at least if the campaign prescribes such an opportunity, not an obligation. Thus, and the part of participants who prefer to record earnings, and the one who participates in campaigns with a desire to get tokens of interested ICO without investing money will be satisfied.
Mrs Troll

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:31:20 PM

I guess 50% ETH and 50% tokens will be the best scheme. Because right now they pay in ETH only if know that project will have great success and their tokens will grow too much. But when thay have low-quality project with low chances to success they offer tokens only.
Crumple Cat (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:21:23 PM

Well, probably my request was heard and GUTS team proposed a form for voting like our vote here Smiley
But they expanded the option 50\50, suggesting what percentage of the participant wants to get in ETH and what in GET tokens. Multiply 10%.
Now the participants vote and on the basis of the results of this vote the team will take the final decision regarding the form of payment.
I hope that they will eventually make payments according to the completed forms and will not cancel this offer.
Although, of course, the initiation of such a poll is already a positive sign and it's worthy of respect.

Well, I hasten to inform you that GUTS campaign is completed and distribution are made. As a result, all participants received GET tokens, regardless of their own voting, which I described earlier. The team didn't show the general results of the vote, but judging by this decision, it's likely that the majority wanted a 100% payout in GET token, so probably, in the end, the team decided to make a payment in this form for everyone.
In any case, it's good that team asked the participants.
Although of course, it would also be useful for the crypto community as a whole, to research the results of such a poll.
Maybe I can get this data and I'll publish it here.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: