Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 12:30:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚡ BITCOIN QUICK ⚡ 10 TIMES FASTER THAN NORMAL BITCOIN 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 76045 times)
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:55:16 AM

Dear community, now you can claim your #BTCQ coins on new contract with 10% bonus. Please checkout https://bitcoinquick.org/claim.php

Thank You, as per your instruction i claimed the new coins but now how to trade in exchanges and which exchange it is trading.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sondale

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:46:41 AM

Fastest P2P transactions
Send money to anyone in less than 3 minutes

With what technology do you plan to achieve it?
What the answer?
Faolom

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:51:03 AM

Do i have to move my BTCQ to myetherwallet ? Or is it ok if i leave them in Etherdelta ??

My question too!
and:
The point is, I´ve  balances bevor and after the block number #4,743,339
Can I send all my tokens to you?

and:
To claim your coins on new contract send request to this below address with zero eth and above secret data from your ethereum address. Use gas limit as 150,000. You will recive BTCQ coins on new contract instantly.
How can I send secret datas from EtherDelta?

If you don't have idea about sending transaction with data use MyEtherWallet on claim page. It will auto fill everything for transaction.
I have the same question with EtherDelta
eXpl0sive

Activity: 574
Merit: 502

waiting to explode

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:21:06 PM

What's your problem? Our ICO max price is 1 ETH = 5000 BTCQ. But, you are saying 1 ETH = 2500 BTCQ.

Also, we are updating everything on twitter and telegram about claiming BTCQ coins new contract.

Every BTCQ holder can claim their coins on new contract via https://bitcoinquick.org/claim.php

Don't spread -ve.

What about the tokens purchased from Etherdelta during few hours after the hack? Should we forget about it and lose our money?

P.S. you have not answered any of the unanswered questions yet.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
shaggy404

Activity: 243
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:27:21 PM

What's your problem? Our ICO max price is 1 ETH = 5000 BTCQ. But, you are saying 1 ETH = 2500 BTCQ.

Also, we are updating everything on twitter and telegram about claiming BTCQ coins new contract.

Every BTCQ holder can claim their coins on new contract via https://bitcoinquick.org/claim.php

Don't spread -ve.

What about the tokens purchased from Etherdelta during few hours after the hack? Should we forget about it and lose our money?

You are pretty much on point. I also gave -ve feedback for the same reason. I spent 2 ETH buying old tokens just after the hack, not knowing the price reduction was due to hack. Now those tokens have no value because dev is not giving new tokens for them. If they can't give new tokens for them, they should refund my 2 ETH.
BitCoinQuick (OP)

Activity: 34

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 04:38:53 PM

We have already warned about that hack via forum thread in less than 2 hours after hack. We said don't purchase any dumped coins.
But, still some peoples are purchased dumped coins at cheap price to gain more coins on new contract.

We have used more transparent block number system to process claiming. So, no one can claim that dumped coins on new contract.
BitCoinQuick (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 04:43:08 PM

You are pretty much on point. I also gave -ve feedback for the same reason. I spent 2 ETH buying old tokens just after the hack, not knowing the price reduction was due to hack. Now those tokens have no value because dev is not giving new tokens for them. If they can't give new tokens for them, they should refund my 2 ETH.

Refund? You have sent funds to hacker, not for us. How can we refund your ETH?

If you really purchased with 2 ETH. Please contact us with more details (like EtherDelta trading transaction IDs and your account number, etc...)

We can provide some BTCQ coins on new contract for your loss based on our ICO price.

You can send private message to support@bitcoinquick.org

Thanks.
eXpl0sive

Activity: 574
Merit: 502

waiting to explode

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:58:28 PM

We have already warned about that hack via forum thread in less than 2 hours after hack. We said don't purchase any dumped coins.
But, still some peoples are purchased dumped coins at cheap price to gain more coins on new contract.

We have used more transparent block number system to process claiming. So, no one can claim that dumped coins on new contract.

I don't see any warning in this thread which you're claiming. Where is it?

And even if you've warned, how do you expect people to know that you've posted a warning? Or do you expect people to come to the forum to read this thread every time they want to make a trade? That is ridiculous.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
shaggy404

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:02:04 PM

If you really purchased with 2 ETH. Please contact us with more details (like EtherDelta trading transaction IDs and your account number, etc...)

We can provide some BTCQ coins on new contract for your loss based on our ICO price.

Thanks.

I very well know the ETH have gone to hacker but it was due to the lack of security on your end so you must own the responsibility, 2 ETH is a big amount for me. I didn't know my faith in the token and purchasing 2 ETH worth will get me into a shit hole. Or are you implying that I should check all your communication channels before making any trades just to see if you have been hacked?

Anyways, I have sent you a PM (on this forum, not email ID) with 2 transaction IDs (1 ETH each) for the trades I made on Etherdelta, along with a screenshot. See if you can do something.
sourinoire

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:59:51 PM

my btcq are in etherdelta I buy them befor the hack what can i do?
cryptovagas

Activity: 341

@cryptovagas

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:05:55 PM

my btcq are in etherdelta I buy them befor the hack what can i do?

follow the instruction, if you had any problem, contact dev, he is always ready to help  Wink

Dear community, now you can claim your #BTCQ coins on new contract with 10% bonus. Please checkout https://bitcoinquick.org/claim.php

For Sale....
PM me!
lotosyoung

Activity: 91

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:17:30 PM

Where're you listed?

cryptovagas

Activity: 341

@cryptovagas

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:25:50 PM

Where're you listed?

currently only on etherdelta, but according to roadmap many more to come

For Sale....
PM me!
segolodeh

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:29:40 PM

You must meet certain requirements to be listed on coinmarketcap. Basically once the tokens can be traded and have trading volume, it will be listed on coinmarketcap. Tokens will be traded after the ICO ends, so when does hardcap reach and become a public favorite? I hope you worked hars and i hope your succes
sourinoire

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:06:40 PM

thnx my new btcq are back
Soyab khan

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:05:35 PM

bitcoin quick is faster than bitcoon...and i hope it will reach the limit.soon
sk.kumar3582

Activity: 156

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:58:54 PM

bitcoin quick is faster than bitcoon...and i hope it will reach the limit.soon

currently almost all of others are faster than bitcoin, so your slogan might not response correctly, better to find another one around
shaggy404

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:19:46 PM

Thanks.

I very well know the ETH have gone to hacker but it was due to the lack of security on your end so you must own the responsibility, 2 ETH is a big amount for me. I didn't know my faith in the token and purchasing 2 ETH worth will get me into a shit hole. Or are you implying that I should check all your communication channels before making any trades just to see if you have been hacked?

Anyways, I have sent you a PM (on this forum, not email ID) with 2 transaction IDs (1 ETH each) for the trades I made on Etherdelta, along with a screenshot. See if you can do something.

Almost 24 hours and no response from dev
sk.kumar3582

Activity: 156

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:27:32 PM

it is holiday, if you are going to get a reply, it can take a little time more than normal time, its Christmas, think of parties Wink
BitCoinQuick (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 03:29:59 PM

Can you please follow what we said. We told you send details in mail. But, you sent details in private message.

You must need to send details in mail for future reference.

Our, email address is support@bitcoinquick.org

Thanks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: