Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 07:25:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Bitcoin2140.com - Bitcoin Price Charts] - ⭐ ⭐ Feedback, please ⭐ ⭐  (Read 731 times)
ds403 (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 02:35:54 PM
Last edit: November 02, 2017, 01:23:49 PM by ds403

Hi, I am new to this community. I was trying to learn as much as possible, and finding that all the Crypto info is spread out across a bunch of different sites. So, I made a website as a resource for myself, and to possibly help others learn.

Right now, the site posts Wallet Reviews, Exchange Reviews, and Real-Time CryptoCurrency Prices (for more than 1,000 cryptocurrencies). The plan is to add helpful articles, step-by-step guides, interactive games (for fun only - no gambling), and other features.

If it's not too much trouble, please take a quick test drive of the site, and provide any feedback you may have.

https://bitcoin2140.com

If the site idea is terrible, please let me know. The main purpose is to help educate people about cryptocurrencies and hopefully help people guard against scams.

Thanks in advance for any who leave constructive feedback.

You can also get to the site via http://btc2140.com

Thank you!   Grin Grin Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Thekool1s
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1218

Change is in your hands

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:07:05 PM

I like the theme, its clean and simple. There is no favicon that's the only thing missing, other than that the website looks good. Also include multiple tip jars Wink Just make sure you don't run out of funds to keep this project going. I will recommend you to use something like Adsense, to cover up the hosting and domain charges. I have one question thou, How do you plan to promote it? Oh and Good luck with your project mate.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 2934

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 03:40:29 PM

I think much better to add more altcoin in the list i just saw 10  altcoin including bitcoin  the site is fast i think you host your site in a good hosting.
I think you should add some analysis tools because  some traders looking for trading analysis..
Also your site is working in mobile so  i think nothing other problem about your site like the above said you need to add favicon.
Hope that you can add analysis tools for free .

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:33:06 PM

Nice interface, bit slow loading up pages.

ds403 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 05:30:53 PM
Last edit: December 31, 2017, 06:36:29 PM by ds403

I like the theme, its clean and simple. There is no favicon that's the only thing missing, other than that the website looks good. Also include multiple tip jars Wink Just make sure you don't run out of funds to keep this project going. I will recommend you to use something like Adsense, to cover up the hosting and domain charges. I have one question thou, How do you plan to promote it? Oh and Good luck with your project mate.

Excellent feedback, thank you. Multiple Tip Jars and Favicon will be added today. I do run Adsense, but only on the home page for now. Need to add it into the interiors.

I am not sure the best way to promote the site. Suggestions are welcome!

I think much better to add more altcoin in the list i just saw 10  altcoin including bitcoin  the site is fast i think you host your site in a good hosting.
I think you should add some analysis tools because  some traders looking for trading analysis..
Also your site is working in mobile so  i think nothing other problem about your site like the above said you need to add favicon.
Hope that you can add analysis tools for free .

Thanks for the great suggestions. I do have a CryptoCurrency Market Data page which lists all the coins (1,000+) and also have interactive charts on the coin landing pages. You can customize your charts quite a bit.

I think I might need to make them more visible, though, based on your feedback.

Everything on the site will be free, the goal is to be a resource for the community, not necessarily to make money besides the Tip Jars or the Adsense.
milani

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:06:01 PM

I tried to learn about the site you recommended. And used my mobile phone for it. What can I say? The link to your site opened very fast. Taking into consideration not so fast mobile Internet, everything opened fast and I did not have to wait too long. It is great! I liked the interface, it is very easy to find the information needed even for the newbie in my opinion, because the site has very clear and not complicated structure. Lots of interest information about Bitcoin or Ethereum, for example - great, something like mini-Wikipedia. But to my mind it would be great to have some graphical pictures of dynamic situation on the marketplace, about prices, and if it is seen while using the mobile it would be great!! ))) Or may be I just have not found it?
 great that news of cryptoworld we may find via the coindesk that your site is connected to.
ds403 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 12:25:04 PM
Last edit: December 31, 2017, 06:36:41 PM by ds403

Nice interface, bit slow loading up pages.

Thank you. I am moving to a new host asap... just need funds.  Embarrassed

I tried to learn about the site you recommended. And used my mobile phone for it. What can I say? The link to your site opened very fast. Taking into consideration not so fast mobile Internet, everything opened fast and I did not have to wait too long. It is great! I liked the interface, it is very easy to find the information needed even for the newbie in my opinion, because the site has very clear and not complicated structure. Lots of interest information about Bitcoin or Ethereum, for example - great, something like mini-Wikipedia. But to my mind it would be great to have some graphical pictures of dynamic situation on the marketplace, about prices, and if it is seen while using the mobile it would be great!! ))) Or may be I just have not found it?
 great that news of cryptoworld we may find via the coindesk that your site is connected to.

Thank you for the kudos. I will add some infographics and videos soon.
wazcoin

Activity: 6

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 02:13:56 PM

It's a nice page and I like it.
The only things I don't like:
- too less other cryptocurrencys
- The pagination active color...if I switch to result page 2 ..it's not visible as active. Smiley

Thank you for your work. I will use it!
xFiber

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:22:21 PM

Even though you have strong competition when it comes to this kind of sites, I must say you have done a great job. Site loads relatively quickly and the design looks decent. The domain is pretty clever as well and I like the fact that you explained it on the homepage. However I do have some issues. I felt like the site wasn't 100% mobile friendly, it partially displayed the data and was stuck at times (I'm running a snapdragon 820 along side 6 gigs if ram).
RGBKey

Activity: 854
Merit: 658

rgbkey.github.io/pgp.txt

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 03:06:41 PM

I'm not sure it's a good idea to show wallets for Unlimited and XT, as they're basically dead forks and users downloading those wallets could not know what they're getting into.
ds403 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 05:10:49 PM
Last edit: December 31, 2017, 06:36:55 PM by ds403

It's a nice page and I like it.
The only things I don't like:
- too less other cryptocurrencys
- The pagination active color...if I switch to result page 2 ..it's not visible as active. Smiley

Thank you for your work. I will use it!

Thank you. I will work on the pagination coloring.  Smiley

Even though you have strong competition when it comes to this kind of sites, I must say you have done a great job. Site loads relatively quickly and the design looks decent. The domain is pretty clever as well and I like the fact that you explained it on the homepage. However I do have some issues. I felt like the site wasn't 100% mobile friendly, it partially displayed the data and was stuck at times (I'm running a snapdragon 820 along side 6 gigs if ram).

Thank you for the feedback. Will upgrade the mobile experience asap.  Smiley

I'm not sure it's a good idea to show wallets for Unlimited and XT, as they're basically dead forks and users downloading those wallets could not know what they're getting into.

Definitely taken under consideration. Want to keep Bitcoin2140.com as useful as possible, so maybe a warning can be added for now.   Smiley

Anyone else? This is great feedback so far. Thank you!
ds403 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 06:48:14 PM
Last edit: December 31, 2017, 06:37:07 PM by ds403

Just wanted to say "thanks" to all of those who have provided feedback on our project. Very good items and all will be considered. Already some items have been adjusted based on the feedback.

If anyone else has a chance to review Bitcoin2140.com, please do so now. Really tear into it, we can take it!

Thank you again.
FamousGrouseNaked

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:16:47 PM

i'll support you
ds403 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 02:14:21 AM
Last edit: December 31, 2017, 06:37:20 PM by ds403

Thanks, everyone. Made some changes to the site, please check it out and let me know what your think it needs.  Grin
Whitly

Activity: 668
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:18:07 AM

Can you add an function where we can inter the exact date and time and it will display price on crypto in this day and time, would be very helpful.
stylexing

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:28:19 PM

The interface seems to be good and very clean. It's user-friendly even for beginners. However, the loadup of each page is quite slow.
ds403 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 04:28:08 PM
Last edit: December 31, 2017, 06:37:31 PM by ds403

The interface seems to be good and very clean. It's user-friendly even for beginners. However, the loadup of each page is quite slow.

Can you add an function where we can inter the exact date and time and it will display price on crypto in this day and time, would be very helpful.

Thank you. We are working on funds for a better host. It's pretty fast for us, but maybe not for everyone. We are working on various price prediction tools which we hope to roll out soon. Great ideas.

A big THANKS to this community for the help. We have made a ton of changes based on the feedback received on this thread. A major update was made last night, in fact, which results in faster, more reliable data and a better experience overall. Especially on mobile. We are using it a ton on the phone in our daily lives, so we hope you will like it, too.

Please do use the site, and keep giving us your comments. They are very valuable.

https://bitcoin2140.com  -AKA-   http://btc2140.com

Grin Grin Grin
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:35:43 PM

Thank you. We are working on funds for a better host. It's pretty fast for us, but maybe not for everyone. We are working on various price prediction tools which we hope to roll out soon. Great ideas.

A big THANKS to this community for the help. We have made a ton of changes based on the feedback received on this thread. A major update was made last night, in fact, which results in faster, more reliable data and a better experience overall. Especially on mobile. We are using it a ton on the phone in our daily lives, so we hope you will like it, too.

Please do use the site, and keep giving us your comments. They are very valuable.

https://bitcoin2140.com  -AKA-   http://btc2140.com

Grin Grin Grin

You should do an ICO to raise funds Grin

Jeremycoin
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003

𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:13:43 PM

You've done a good job on the interface, how long did it take for you set this up?
Talking about the "review" thing, what are those based on? Your own experience? Or the media? Or even it would be based on users (page visitor) review?
You seem well educated tho, knowing the fact that you're "new to this community".

Keep up the good work!

faucet used to be profitable
ds403 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 03:19:35 PM
Last edit: December 31, 2017, 06:37:41 PM by ds403

You should do an ICO to raise funds Grin

We can call it BTC2140Coin!  LOL  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

You've done a good job on the interface, how long did it take for you set this up?
Talking about the "review" thing, what are those based on? Your own experience? Or the media? Or even it would be based on users (page visitor) review?
You seem well educated tho, knowing the fact that you're "new to this community".

Keep up the good work!

Thank you for the kind words. The interface took a little over a weekend. It had to be rebuilt from scratch after the first iteration, unfortunately (don't ask! LOL).

Big update added last night, please check out the new home page widgets.

Grin Grin Grin
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: