Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 04:08:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Italian, English, Moldavian and Romanian translation services  (Read 140 times)
corsaronero1969 (OP)

Activity: 202
Merit: 101

EN/ITA/RO translator, 24 yrs of exp., SDL Prof.

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 01:53:13 PM
Last edit: November 25, 2017, 01:54:50 PM by corsaronero1969

I'm a native US English, Italian and Romanian-speaking freelance translator, with 24 years of experience in freelance translation, millions of words translated for major companies worldwide in finance, medicine, technical, mechanics, literature and legal documents. Some of my translated works have been published by major publishers like Amazon, Goodreads and many others.

As for my rates, my usual rate is (for translation) at 30 USD/1000 source words for (a highly competitive rate). Payment can be either through Bitcoins, Paypal or Payoneer. I also offer proofreading services (rate is 0.015 USD/proofread word).

Feel free to contact me with all your translation-related needs and requirements, or feel free to visit my informative website (http://www.proz.com/profile/108097) where together with my informative CV, you will also find feedback from some of my usual customers.
Feel also free to pm me all the details through skype (my skype id is interscambio).

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: