Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 12:42:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you buying altcoins  (Read 16857 times)
wolfracer

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:47:33 PM

Waiting is a gift that in this creates a great reward in this world (ecosystem). Maybe now is not a good time for the altcoins and all the attention is in the bitcoin, but that does not mean that it is his end. 

Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:57:34 PM

With BTC in such a strong uptrend atm, are you buying altcoins right now? A lot of them are kind of 'cheap' and have been falling while BTC have been increasing.

Yes, I am actually, most of profit was came from the altcoin. Because there is a big instances that you can earn in it if you buy altcoin in a cheap value then you know it was high before then you know that it will gonna rise up again if you hold it in a short term were you have a chance to gain it x 3 or more in the near future.
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:12:31 PM

You are quite right that Bitcoin is dominating right now. I don't know if the worst for altcoins is over yet. The announcement of NovaExchange, home to many smallcap coins, could be a buying opportunity as many are selling off in panic, at least if the coin you buy finds a new home.
Of having price down by most altcoins doesn't mean that it could be a start of losing it. This could be a reason of most of us are selling their coins, and this not a good idea. Because believing that it could be back to its normal price in the coming this. This is just an effect of continuously increase of btc price.
Tadic

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:23:58 PM

In my opinion it is time to buy altcoins.It will be absurd to buy bitcoin while bitcoin is rising so much.Therefore go towards altcoins

High Bitcoin price doesn't mean altcoin prices will be higher. Most likely they will crash together.
Stay in fiat, wait some time, when dust settles buy only major altcoins.
randythered

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:31:18 PM

I'm accumulating some alt-coins yes, do not forget the rule is buy low sell high, altcoins are certainly low right now so it's a great time to pick some up and hope to profit.

RADTEAM

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:43:32 PM

Makes sense not to try catching a Bitcoin rocket, but buy a ticket to a future ride in altcoins now
cryptolerant

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:09:20 PM

You are quite right that Bitcoin is dominating right now. I don't know if the worst for altcoins is over yet. The announcement of NovaExchange, home to many smallcap coins, could be a buying opportunity as many are selling off in panic, at least if the coin you buy finds a new home.
Of having price down by most altcoins doesn't mean that it could be a start of losing it. This could be a reason of most of us are selling their coins, and this not a good idea. Because believing that it could be back to its normal price in the coming this. This is just an effect of continuously increase of btc price.
this is paradox, price goes down and coin holders get scared, sell more and price goes even more to down direction. I personally buy my favorite alt coins at the moment as they became bit cheaper to invest now.
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:23:35 PM

Mostly i dont buy any altcoins i just go for bounty for all new coins like, facebook, twittter, like social bounty and participate in airdrops. Like this i earn them and as per the market i trade and do buying and selling.
Zinkin

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:33:08 PM

Waiting is a gift that in this creates a great reward in this world (ecosystem). Maybe now is not a good time for the altcoins and all the attention is in the bitcoin, but that does not mean that it is his end. 
I find you quite poetic but that is not necessary I guess. You could just explain simpler, this is a forum afterall, you might want to consider that they may misunderstood what you want to say.

On the contrary, the thread is about whether you are buying Altcoins. I myself do not get the hang of it, why do most people just wanted to buy? I mean you could just earn big fishes for like a month, why bother buying? That just spoils your profit, I mean if you buy Altcoins and wait for it to pump up, you will eventually notice that you gain little than you should be.

Just by joining some campaigns or doing trades is enough, buying is not necessary. Well if you are not wealthy enough that is, but if you are wealthy this might be a thing.
MarmeladeSteve

Activity: 22

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:51:10 PM

Smart people are waiting for the fork to buy altcoins.
Even smarter people are selling before the fork.
The price will crash sooooooo quickly.

Visuallercoin

Activity: 38

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:32:35 AM

Smart people are waiting for the fork to buy altcoins.
Even smarter people are selling before the fork.
The price will crash sooooooo quickly.

yes i am  Cry but because of super-bitcoin I'm just losing money and time. btc is pushing all altcoins down.
cryptolerant

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:36:20 AM

I also think that is that reason of alt coins drop is just temporary and actually it might be a good time to start buying some of your favorite alt coins.

there is a term in trading "buy low, sell high". so this can be chance to buy low at this moment. personally I am buying some.
coingrow

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:38:28 AM

I think this might be the end of bitcoin run. Looks like its in the distribution phase. If we get a weekly red candle here i think we will be going down, and alts up.

eldub

Activity: 232
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:41:25 AM

i think there are so many opportunities to get quality altcoins at bargain prices now that Bitcoin has sucked all the oxygen out of the room. I'm trying to ad to my dividend paying token bags and build up my passive income holdings.

cryptoquality

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:48:59 AM

In my opinion it is time to buy altcoins.It will be absurd to buy bitcoin while bitcoin is rising so much.Therefore go towards altcoins

I also believe it is really good time to buy alt coins. because most of them dropped to reasonable levels to buy.
Kramz

Activity: 25

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:53:49 AM

I'm planning to buy bch before the hard fork. what do you think guys?
treather

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:59:24 AM

I used to buy a lot of alts but I stopped recently as I am not seeing any profits. Most of the coins in my portfolio are in red. I have decided to put my extra income into bitcoin to see how far the current run goes.

Thaliron

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:05:20 AM

I am buying altcoins because the price is really cheap. They have also good potentials to rise if they have a good team and a good project of course. The best thing is that some users don't know that these coins exist.

Thats why i want to profit now and get many coins out of it. I save my coins i sell it after a few years.
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:07:55 AM

I do not buy Altcoin. I only collect and buy Bitcoin. That's because I'm not sure about the price and its development. In contrast to the Bitcoin that will surely always grow and the price will always go up.

But for the matter of you who want to sell all Altcoin, I think you should postpone it. Basically, the price of all Altcoin will always go up as time passes. But I do not know, whether the price development will be the same as Bitcoin. What I'm curious about is, if any Altcoin whose price can surpass Bitcoin, it would be profitable is not it? But if you are in doubt, you can sell your Altcoin and make it Bitcoin.
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:15:04 AM

I already bagged some of the coins when it was really cheap like centra , bitdice csno , ethereum, waves are really  cheap now after segwit2x fork these coins will raise for sure . Now it’s the best time to invest and double the bitcoin after segwit2x
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: