Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 10:47:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH falling  (Read 1842 times)
fia_naila

Activity: 770
Merit: 258

The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:08:10 AM

Its normal its not going down pretty bad. People moved their money to bitcoin for segwit2x probably. And ethereum as long as it is above $250 i still think its good. But if ethereum goes to sub $100 i will buy more. Crypto will going crazy..no one can stop it..

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Kyraishi

Activity: 952
Merit: 513

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:15:49 AM

I have a couple of ETHs stored for a while and seeing as how the price is falling, it really disappoint me and I've been thinking for days already that maybe it's time to sell ETH, but then again price keeps dropping so I'm having second thoughts because I'll be selling it for a lower price compared to when I get it. How long do you guys think this will keep going? How low will eth go?

Money is flowing out of altcoins right now to catch the bitcoin fish.

IT's really that simple and no surprise at all. ETH has retraced back to 0.04 BTC per ETH which is quite surprising to see because around 3 months ago people were still so hyped up about ETH and saying that it can take over bitcoin's spot.

That is not going to happen, though i can see the price rebounding as soon as bitcoin stops rising.

prabakharras

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:24:26 AM

Obvious that money is flowing into bitcoin, $7000 as of now https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/bitcoin/usd
This is unprecedented... but when bitcoin holders are rich money will flow back to alts, its a cycle of bitcoin and alts

PatrykCOIN

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:39:14 AM

Guys are basically running to BTC because of the expected free money. AM holding on to ETH. Its going catch up soon. After BTC Fork

▰       IDEX       ▰       Ethereum’s First High-Performance Decentralized Exchange
▨ ▬▬▬▬▬   State Channel Speed with On-Chain Settlement   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▨
JOIN THE TOKEN SALE   ▨   START TRADING INSTANTLY   ▨   BOUNTY   ▨   TELEGRAM
X756U

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:41:54 AM

Will hold my ETH too. All these forks are not good. To much money movement as always
jacee (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:27:12 AM

I have a couple of ETHs stored for a while and seeing as how the price is falling, it really disappoint me and I've been thinking for days already that maybe it's time to sell ETH, but then again price keeps dropping so I'm having second thoughts because I'll be selling it for a lower price compared to when I get it. How long do you guys think this will keep going? How low will eth go?

stop beeing a drama queen... a 4% drop is not a fall! the rest of people is really suffering big loses with their altcoins..
ETH is a safe bet for the longterm.. it will rise, slower or faster.. but it will surpass its ATH.
Unless you need cash now, dont ever think of selling them. If i were you i will think about investing in the cheap altcoins that are on sale right now.. special  novermber's hardfork offer
Dude I have my eth since it was 0.08 btc and now it's down to 0.04 so it's not a 4% drop. As uch as I like seeing the btc price going up,I've lost too much on ETH. Anyway, I'll hold it since the next fork is only a few days more. Maybe a good movement on price will happen by then.
krypt0n1

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

🔵 Brickblock.io - Future of Stock Trading

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:06:18 PM

stop beeing a drama queen... a 4% drop is not a fall! the rest of people is really suffering big loses with their altcoins..
ETH is a safe bet for the longterm.. it will rise, slower or faster.. but it will surpass its ATH.
Unless you need cash now, dont ever think of selling them. If i were you i will think about investing in the cheap altcoins that are on sale right now.. special  novermber's hardfork offer
Dude I have my eth since it was 0.08 btc and now it's down to 0.04 so it's not a 4% drop. As uch as I like seeing the btc price going up,I've lost too much on ETH. Anyway, I'll hold it since the next fork is only a few days more. Maybe a good movement on price will happen by then.

I wouldn't sell at a 50 percent loss. BTC is stealing the show right now due to the fork and some of the recent news but ETH is still an amazing project with a great team and will certainly have it's time to shine.

DrYM

Activity: 130

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:10:18 PM

I'm waiting for POS, I have a feeling it'll go up then.
yansen

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:29:51 PM

please be patient guys, bitcoin is on top of fame. I think it will be until the end of the year. and after the new year all will be back to normal. not only eth, but all altcoin is being burned. because bitcoin fork and segwit. wait until bitcoin finish segwit. and everything will be normal.
Mazt rhiezt

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:59:31 PM

the same mistakes happen to thousands of investors while putting hopes on coins other than bitcoin.
is not that common and maybe we just need time to make friends with our own mistakes.

██
▐█▄             ▄█▀
███    ▄██▄    ▄█▀ ██                          ██
███   ▄████   ▄█▀ ▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄
███  ▄█▀███  ▄█▀ ██▌ ▄██▀▄▀██▌ █▀  ▄█▀       ▄██▌ ▄██▀ ▀▄
███ ▄█▀▐███ ██▀ ██▌ ▐███▀ ▄█▀    ▄█▀        ▄██▌ ▄██   ▄▀
▐██▄█▀  █████▀ ▐██  ███  ▐██   ▄█▀          ██▀  ██▌  ▄▀
 ▀██▀   ▀██▀    ▀█  ▀█   ▀█  ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀  ██ ▀█    ▀███▀

Every BTCit of Fun
███████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▀████████▀▄
██▄▀██████▀▄██
▐███▌▐████▌▐███▌
██▀▄██████▄▀██
▀▄████████▄▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄█████████████████
        ███████████████████
       ██████████████████▀
      █████▀▀
     ████▀
    ████▀
   ████▀
  ████▀
 ████▀
████▀
████████░████████
▐███████▄░▄███████▌
▐███████▄░▄███████▌
▐███████▄░▄███████▌
███████▄░▄███████
███████████████

▀███████▀
▀▀▀▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
   BET NOW   
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
jacafbiz

Activity: 2114
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:10:33 PM

I'm waiting for POS, I have a feeling it'll go up then.

POS won't happen tomorrow, it is not a quick transition, I have been waiting for this to happen soon but the price has been very resistant to the Bitcoin movement, what is affecting the price will be those ICOs liquidating their eTHEREUM portfolio

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
KwizatzHaderach

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:16:06 PM

Just wait and see until POS is activated. ETH I believe has more upside potential.
Will buy more if it still goes down below 250.

shawn995

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:24:37 PM

Just wait and see until POS is activated. ETH I believe has more upside potential.
Will buy more if it still goes down below 250.
i don't think so because in all altcoin etherum is the best coin in all of them and also etherum is number second high rated coins in the history of coins.
the users of etherum is increasing and mostly people are investing in etherum for their future because etherum is still very cheap.
ArrogantPeacock

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:57:35 PM

This will probably last the next couple of weeks until Bitcoin has forked. But don't worry, this are only short-term gains that are being made. You have to look at the bigger picture and think of how the market and price will develop not in the next weeks, but in the next years and decades. Is BTC best positioned to keep the number one spot out of all the competitors on the horizon? Maybe yes, maybe no, but it's up to you to decide. If you think ETH is superior to BTC, and you're right, then the price will correct at some point and the value will reflect it (price appreciation). After the fork we'll be seeing again money moving back to ETH, that's a common pattern whenever there is a fork, so it's expected. Don't worry about losing your money. Think about how much you'll gain in the future.
ahmedjamal1998

Activity: 728
Merit: 537

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 04:43:36 PM

because I'll be selling it for a lower price compared to when I get it. How long do you guys think this will keep going? How low will eth go?

Don't sell for a loss. Ethereum and zcash are one of the two coins that almost always have a stable price range. Whatever happens, they usually get back to that range.

It's just the hype of bitcoin's price going up every single day by no less than $300. People are selling all their altcoins to take part and benefit from this huge pump hoping that they'll catch the train they missed.

If it was a useless coin that will die, I could've told you to sell. But it's ether. It will go up eventually. Even more than what it used to be. Just wait until this btc nasa rockets prices stop, and slowly altcoins will go up.
Mymikagab

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:06:52 PM

Eth rise like a sun. Promise altcoins goin up dont loose hope
MaggieDeng

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 05:34:42 PM

as long as btc is raising, most of the others fall. Market is not big enough to support so many altcoins. Need more time to build up the ecosystem for ETH. Also the news from SEC regulation affects the price drop of eth as well.
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:01:33 PM

anybody knows where is the current floor / upport for ETH ?

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
bitcoinmuseum

Activity: 924
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:20:57 PM

I don't think you should sell ethereums now, I think the value of Ethereum will see 400$ more again
Everything will be alright,dude
cafetools

Activity: 266
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:50:02 PM

When was the last time Ether hit an all time high? It was a year ago when it was $399

Ether has issues and is a well know scam coin with Vitalyk. Also lots of scam coins like FLiK use ERC20 tokens. Well known, I would try to sell your ether asap for whatever they are worth now. I dont even follow ether anymore, is it even worth $100 per coin now? I have'nt a clue because its a scam coin.

Hoddle long BTC (the mother) and a few others!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: