Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:45:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Biometrids - ICO 19th of february - Decentralised and Anonymous ID  (Read 11756 times)
Luckystar123

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

UNCLOAK - Cyber Threat Detection

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:24:43 PM

I very strongly was surprised when I have received tokens for baunty. It means that the project is still alive and work is conducted?

We just have to patiently wait for their plan B. The distribution was a bit delayed but, I too am happy and surprised that we received our tokens for the bounty.

Possibly you have any details? what does the team intend to do now? They not especially actively share information with community

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
┨PRE-SALE  : 25th MAY - 25th JUNE ▌MAIN-SALE: 26th JUNE - 03rd JULY┠
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Reddit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CreamyCheesecake

Activity: 339
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 06:34:17 PM

I very strongly was surprised when I have received tokens for baunty. It means that the project is still alive and work is conducted?

We just have to patiently wait for their plan B. The distribution was a bit delayed but, I too am happy and surprised that we received our tokens for the bounty.

I'm glad that they are still doing the project but I'm not sure what is their plan B, does anyone know? This thread hasn't been updated since a while ago.

▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬ ●   P A R Q   ● ▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬  ● ▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬ ● ▬  A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM ▬▬▬► WP
MEDIUM | REDDIT | FACEBOOK | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | YOUTUBE | ANNOUNCEMENT
Findico_Findico

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:58:18 PM

Hi everyone! Just added this incredible ICO to my website   https://findico.io/ico/biometrids   Findico.io is a leading cryptocurrency and ICOs portal. Whether you are already involved with ICO or other cryptocurrencies or just want to get into it, Findico.io is a resource to keep updated. ICO rating platform supported by investors and financial experts and users. Findico.io mission is to make it easy for users to find the best ICOs to join. We strive to provide useful and transparent information on ICOs, helping users find projects that have a great potential for success. We also offer a whitelabel platform for ICO projects (Wallet, tokensale system, smart contract, audit and etc) to present themselves to potential users. We have steadily increased the quantity and the quality of information required from ICO projects and we will continue to do so to help this new industry flourish.
miha

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:56:17 AM

so. i see dev team surredered and there will no be any plan B. they close telegram chat and dissapeared..shame.
liafloor

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

[Proof-of-contract protocol]

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:27:22 PM

They couldn't collect softcap therefore it is logical that the project isn't developed and there are no news.
Yes, but the developers said that they do not finish the project and they have a plan B)) I hope this is not just words. The project is quite interesting, I do not understand why it is unpopular.

guydin

Activity: 686
Merit: 103

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:27:16 PM

They couldn't collect softcap therefore it is logical that the project isn't developed and there are no news.
Yes, but the developers said that they do not finish the project and they have a plan B)) I hope this is not just words. The project is quite interesting, I do not understand why it is unpopular.

but they close telegram chat. they do not respond here. i hope they will return, cuz project is very iteresting and perspective. plus i have their tokens))

muleroaa

Activity: 924
Merit: 526

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:48:22 PM

so. i see dev team surredered and there will no be any plan B. they close telegram chat and dissapeared..shame.

The project seemed a bit ambitious and far fetched from the start. The given information was quite basic too.

Not every phone has facial recognition, this would never be feasible.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
miha

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:52:03 AM

The project seemed a bit ambitious and far fetched from the start. The given information was quite basic too.

Not every phone has facial recognition, this would never be feasible.

2 years ago we did ot even know about facial recogitio on phones. you should learn that progress movig ad blockchai make this moves much faster.
ChinkyEyes

Activity: 687
Merit: 301

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:32:31 AM

I'm glad that they are still doing the project but I'm not sure what is their plan B, does anyone know? This thread hasn't been updated since a while ago.

Join their telegram channel, the CEO is active there and will post update if there is going to be any.
miha

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:20:42 AM

Join their telegram channel, the CEO is active there and will post update if there is going to be any.

why you are lying? CEO deleted telegram channel long time ago. now we do not what will happend with this project.
ChinkyEyes

Activity: 687
Merit: 301

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:44:02 PM

why you are lying? CEO deleted telegram channel long time ago. now we do not what will happend with this project.

I think you are in the wrong telegram? Last time someone asked about plan B and he answered was the 17th of September.
no-ice-please

Activity: 955
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:11:08 AM

If you still don't know what is going to happen when the CEP detected the telegram channel and doesn't communicate anymore, I fear nobody can help you.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54]
  Print  

Jump to: