Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:54:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Biometrids - ICO 19th of february - Decentralised and Anonymous ID  (Read 11756 times)
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:19:22 PM

What is the usefulness of taking part in the pre-ICO and/or ICO except being able to be among the first ones?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
romfish

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:20:59 PM

“To persuade the government to adopt the system” is an ambitious task. With which countries and unions are you going to start? Where is it more necessary?
californybit

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:21:46 PM

What is the usefulness of taking part in the pre-ICO and/or ICO except being able to be among the first ones?
Early participants of pre-ICO and ICO will be able to count on the bonus. The company will hold annual meeting with such customers, accommodation and meals will be paid. Early investors will benefit most of all.
romgenie

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:23:42 PM

Your success is based on demand for decentralization of controlling people and personality. I doubt that people won’t be afraid of such decentralization in the long run. What are its advantages?

The advantages are limiting the ownership and verification mechanisms which are now imposed only by the state and, in particular, on the basis of which people's rights and freedoms are controlled. The main advantage is that decentralization severely limits the possibility of hacking a database and manipulating it
Gabrola

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:28:18 PM

Your success is based on demand for decentralization of controlling people and personality. I doubt that people won’t be afraid of such decentralization in the long run. What are its advantages?

The advantages are limiting the ownership and verification mechanisms which are now imposed only by the state and, in particular, on the basis of which people's rights and freedoms are controlled. The main advantage is that decentralization severely limits the possibility of hacking a database and manipulating it
I somehow doubt the possibility of limitation of hacking. Still, governments are worried about personal data very much and are protecting them against any encroachments.
Biometrids

Activity: 126

Biometrids Facial ID on the blockchain

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:30:59 PM

Our succes is based on the need of identification. The need for knowing that the person you trade with is real. The exclusion exclusion of scammers on the internet and other places where this is needed.

lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:31:35 PM

I saw the introduction of your project and I was amaze with the concept. Is there a whitepaper of this so that I can read more about Biometrids?
Biometrids

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:32:46 PM

You will get a better price on our coins.
we will be holding a yearly community meet up, where we invite only early investors. To be considered for this, you need to buy 20.000IDS in our PRE-ICO, and 30.000IDS in our ICO

romgenie

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:34:43 PM

I somehow doubt the possibility of limitation of hacking. Still, governments are worried about personal data very much and are protecting them against any encroachments.

Look at the statistics of theft of personal data in recent years. There are staggering figures. The sources from which the data was stolen belong to the governments or their structures in one way or another. And how much cases we still don’t know about, information is hidden from us!
Biometrids

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:35:48 PM

“To persuade the government to adopt the system” is an ambitious task. With which countries and unions are you going to start? Where is it more necessary?

Our platform will be free to adopt, so this should absolutely be within reach. The only cost will be transactions when people do identify themselves.
Many countries could implement this system. but the country with the biggest potential right now is Africa. 500Mill citizens are without any ID there.

Gabrola

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:40:34 PM

Look at the statistics of theft of personal data in recent years. There are staggering figures. The sources from which the data was stolen belong to the governments or their structures in one way or another. And how much cases we still don’t know about, information is hidden from us!

Any examples, please? Take a look at Biometrids White paper, there’s a whole section that is dedicated to this subject. I won’t rewrite it here.
Biometrids

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:40:56 PM

I saw the introduction of your project and I was amaze with the concept. Is there a whitepaper of this so that I can read more about Biometrids?

You can read our whitepaper right here: https://www.biometrids.io/index.php#biometrids-whitepaper

romgenie

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:45:18 PM

Any examples, please? Take a look at Biometrids White paper, there’s a whole section that is dedicated to this subject. I won’t rewrite it here.
MorganChase, eBay, Yahoo… The list is impressive, as also the numbers are. After all, you are right, the time of the usual passwords, magnetic cards and SMS is winding down. It seems that we are at the turn of a revolutionary leap in this matter. So, it’s worth to take a closer look at this proposal.
Gabrola

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:50:59 PM

MorganChase, eBay, Yahoo… The list is impressive, as also the numbers are. After all, you are right, the time of the usual passwords, magnetic cards and SMS is winding down. It seems that we are at the turn of a revolutionary leap in this matter. So, it’s worth to take a closer look at this proposal.
Of course, it's worth it. Such technologies are the future, and hence the business based on them is, too!
slavonicpl

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:59:53 AM

Hi everyone! I want to ask a question. I hope it hasn’t been mentioned yet. What are the ways of interacting with Biometrids in such a sad situation when, for example, a human face become unrecognizable. Many things can happen: car accident, stroke or burns…
Immer

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:04:00 AM

Hi everyone! I want to ask a question. I hope it hasn’t been mentioned yet. What are the ways of interacting with Biometrids in such a sad situation when, for example, a human face become unrecognizable. Many things can happen: car accident, stroke or burns…
Hi! Yeah, something of that king has been discussed on the Internet already. The answer approximately is as follows: there is nothing to warry about in this situation but health. Firstly, this technology verifies as the whole face as its different parts while scanning and identifying. So only the significant changes will make it hard to identify person. Plus, it will be possible to use some help from artificial intelligence soon.
slavonicpl

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:06:06 AM

Hi! Yeah, something of that king has been discussed on the Internet already. The answer approximately is as follows: there is nothing to warry about in this situation but health. Firstly, this technology verifies as the whole face as its different parts while scanning and identifying. So only the significant changes will make it hard to identify person. Plus, it will be possible to use some help from artificial intelligence soon.
And what about other items?
Immer

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:10:28 AM

Yeah, secondly, if you become such a great Biometrids user, so you will only use your personal wallet, you will still have your usual documents, which were given to you from your birth, or traditional passwords. With all these things one can be identified easily.
slavonicpl

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:16:08 AM

Yeah, secondly, if you become such a great Biometrids user, so you will only use your personal wallet, you will still have your usual documents, which were given to you from your birth, or traditional passwords. With all these things one can be identified easily.
Sure! That seems logical. I may need to do something like account recreating. I should have come up with it by myself.
Immer

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:22:46 AM

Sure! That seems logical. I may need to do something like account recreating. I should have come up with it by myself.
That’s true, I suppose! At least I don’t see other ways. Though, there might be some brave men, who will try to cheat the system. That would be a tough challenge. But as we are investors, we will see the perspectives of our investments.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: