Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 07:03:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Biometrids - ICO 19th of february - Decentralised and Anonymous ID  (Read 11756 times)
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:42:39 AM

Haha! Are you going to convince government to use your technology? Better start with some small countries probably. You know fewer people fewer mistakes))

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
spacegt

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:24:35 AM

The main idea of this platform is not clear to me but it is decentralization of the system. Of course you might say that we live in an era of globalization. But guess what? not everyone likes it.
Mops

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:27:18 AM

The main idea of this platform is not clear to me but it is decentralization of the system. Of course you might say that we live in an era of globalization. But guess what? not everyone likes it.

Not everyone does indeed but there are still some supporters of globalization. Anywhere in the world there people who are tired of stupid laws, restriction of freedom and absolute control. Decentralization is an icing on the cake when it comes to Biometrids. Our priority is reliability and personalization of everything.
spacegt

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:29:22 AM

Not everyone does indeed but there are still some supporters of globalization. Anywhere in the world there people who are tired of stupid laws, restriction of freedom and absolute control. Decentralization is an icing on the cake when it comes to Biometrids. Our priority is reliability and personalization of everything.
So this project will protect users’ personal details from hacking?
Mops

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:31:36 AM

That could be our mission! But you know nobody will assure you that your personal data is 100% secured. There is always a chance of an error or something. Nothing and no-one is perfect. But we can provide the cutting edge of security.
spacegt

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:34:26 AM

That could be our mission! But you know nobody will assure you that your personal data is 100% secured. There is always a chance of an error or something. Nothing and no-one is perfect. But we can provide the cutting edge of security.
You have to get high end hardware and cameras to scan people.Like in the movies giant processors and servers.
Mops

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:36:45 AM

You have to get high end hardware and cameras to scan people.Like in the movies giant processors and servers.

I do understand your doubts. But you know 20 years ago nobody would think that you could carry a mobile phone in the pocket. And of course nobody would imagine it to have built-in TV, camera, bank and so on. Do you get me?
spacegt

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:38:48 AM

I do understand your doubts. But you know 20 years ago nobody would think that you could carry a mobile phone in the pocket. And of course nobody would imagine it to have built-in TV, camera, bank and so on. Do you get me?
I do. Technology keeps developing non-stop. Do you have a testing app version already or not yet?
Biometrids

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

Biometrids Facial ID on the blockchain

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:25:14 PM

Our PRE-ICO is now over.
Things didn’t go as we expected, as we collected a total of 7.6 ether.

From this we can conclude that we didn’t manage to get our message out to enough people. This means that we need to work on our advertising / promotion. We are working on different things to find a solution for the next step. Due to this we might move our ICO into the new year. But we will update you all as soon as we have a straightforward plan.

We will not give up on the project. We know that our product could both help people and change the way we look at identity. We will do everything we can, to get this project up and running!

Thank you to all supporters!

Balzhi

Activity: 518
Merit: 161

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:33:52 PM

change my rank in sign. spreadsheet pls. i am full member now.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███      (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌      ███||
|   Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram   |
JungleOnion

Activity: 868
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 07:10:00 PM

Our PRE-ICO is now over.

From this we can conclude that we didn’t manage to get our message out to enough people. This means that we need to work on our advertising / promotion. We are working on different things to find a solution for the next step. Due to this we might move our ICO into the new year. But we will update you all as soon as we have a straightforward plan.

We will not give up on the project. We know that our product could both help people and change the way we look at identity. We will do everything we can, to get this project up and running!

It's good to know that the performance of the presale won't discourage the team to keep working in this amazing project.

In my personal opinion, I think that one problem people/investors might've found is the project's roadmap. Investors want to feel safe in this volatile market, and considering how fast the cryptomarkets move, they want the development to go faster too, they are tired of promises because crypto has become like politics: lots of promises, few actual functional products. This industry is too competitive. Other projects might come up with the same idea and they could implement it faster, so the cost of opportunity of waiting lets say, 3 years, might be too high for some investors. That issue, coupled with the lack of proper exposure, is what might be troubling the fundraising for this project. So I do believe that a more aggresive development plan is needed for investors to deposit their trust (and money) into the project. I do understand that development comes in hand with macro factors that the team can't accelerate, but there has to be something to encourage participation.
arwanabounty

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:26:23 PM

I wish the project success and achieve the best
Biometrids

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:59:02 PM

Our PRE-ICO is now over.

It's good to know that the performance of the presale won't discourage the team to keep working in this amazing project.

In my personal opinion, I think that one problem people/investors might've found is the project's roadmap. Investors want to feel safe in this volatile market, and considering how fast the cryptomarkets move, they want the development to go faster too, they are tired of promises because crypto has become like politics: lots of promises, few actual functional products. This industry is too competitive. Other projects might come up with the same idea and they could implement it faster, so the cost of opportunity of waiting lets say, 3 years, might be too high for some investors. That issue, coupled with the lack of proper exposure, is what might be troubling the fundraising for this project. So I do believe that a more aggresive development plan is needed for investors to deposit their trust (and money) into the project. I do understand that development comes in hand with macro factors that the team can't accelerate, but there has to be something to encourage participation.

You could be right about this. Problem is that many crypto projects are way to ambitious, and cant deliver what they promiss.
We put everything on the table from the start, and tell investors that it will take some time to develop into a full product. These things aren't build over night.
But over openness seems to be the wrong approach maybe Smiley

We could make a more aggressive development plan, and afterward keep coming up with excuses for not reaching our goals in time.

We will figure out what to do in the coming days and announce it here when we have a clear plan Smiley

CodeBios

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:02:14 PM

this pre ico needs to give more information about the project since November that I do not see any sustainable information. from what I have seen so far, seems to be promising, and more accurate additional information to keep up with the project.

Biometrids

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:08:52 PM

this pre ico needs to give more information about the project since November that I do not see any sustainable information. from what I have seen so far, seems to be promising, and more accurate additional information to keep up with the project.

Im not sure which information you wants us to give?
We have specified everything in our whitepaper?

MadduckUK

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:29:30 AM

Hello! Is this kind of technology really so important? Documents, passwords are no longer satisfying?
unkletoken

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:35:46 AM

Hello! Is this kind of technology really so important? Documents, passwords are no longer satisfying?
It's not about satisfying. If you are talking about convenience of identification. The issue is more about speed, reliability and stability of the process.
sinfazat22ron

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:42:03 AM

It's not about satisfying. If you are talking about convenience of identification. The issue is more about speed, reliability and stability of the process.
I, honestly, do not live in a very large or even medium-sized city. Tell me, what you have to deal with and what will help to solve the Biometrids project?
unkletoken

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:45:45 AM

I, honestly, do not live in a very large or even medium-sized city. Tell me, what you have to deal with and what will help to solve the Biometrids project?
The list will be big. Take a look at WP)) But I’ll tell you the main: it will help to be sure that the person you're dealing with exactly the one you need (over a distance inclusively), huge prospects in suppressing fraud, identification will be possible everywhere, more secure payments and high visibility.
MadduckUK

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:49:40 AM

The list will be big. Take a look at WP)) But I’ll tell you the main: it will help to be sure that the person you're dealing with exactly the one you need (over a distance inclusively), huge prospects in suppressing fraud, identification will be possible everywhere, more secure payments and high visibility.
I have read that the phone fabricators try to use something similar. What are the hardware requirements?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: