Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 10:06:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Biometrids - ICO 19th of february - Decentralised and Anonymous ID  (Read 11756 times)
maro159

Activity: 196
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:13:05 PM

Not many everyday-use devices can faultlessly recognize the face. This is possible in the iPhone X, but most smartphones do not have such features yet. What do you think about it?
I think they will create a software that can recognize your face. Because buying expensive phones that have the technology is a big no for the project. Let's wait for the updates about some additional info of how can this face scanning will be efficient and reliable to use.

I guess they will make a hardware so you can have a face recognizer devices on your everyday phone without buying an iPhone X.
Apple paid a lot of attention to make the face recognition system reliable. Infrared is used, so it is not only about software - it needs hardware support.
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:25:26 PM

This is where we can see Biometrids use according to them.
.......-nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn-------------
USE CASE 1
One of the greatest use cases for Biometrids’ platform
is that people can make sure that the person they are
dealing with is who they say they are. This brings a
completely new world of opportunities to the world
of identification. Imagine that a dealer on eBay has to
identify themselves to you before you transfer your
money. You will be 99.9% sure that the person will not
scam you, and if they do and get a bad rating, no one
will ever deal with them on that ID again. The same
with emails, if you have to identify yourself to send an
email, would you ever send scam mails?
USE CASE 2
Another example is solving the identity problem for
car rentals on the blockchain. We know that a rental
service needs to identify their customers to make
sure they get their car back. That is why a customer
must pick up the car during opening hours at the car
rental service. With Biometrids, you can pick up the
car anytime. Scan your face, let the company have
the papers they need, and off you go. Combined with
slock.it locking solutions based on IoT (Internet of
Things) this could be a fundamental change in rental
services 19 .
USE CASE 3
When a carrier delivers a package to a person, that
person needs to show their ID when accepting the
delivery. Using Biometrids, you just need the same
ID that bought the packages in order to pick up the
packages, and then you are always sure that the
person is in the ecosystem of Biometrids’ platform.
USE CASE 4
We see more and more ICO platforms come to life.
In order to secure people from scam ICOs, these
platforms could adopt Biometrids and have founders,
developers, and every other team member and
advisor identify themselves through the platform. That
would increase the security to these platforms, when
they are ready to run ICOs.
The need and incentive behind these use cases can
be found in a 2017 report from ID2020 stating that the
financial exclusion resulting from the lack of proper
identity has created a shadow economy estimated to
be approximately $10 trillion a year, worldwide. This
makes it the world’s second-largest economy 20 .

Probablylikely

Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:46:53 PM

Package Delivery And Courier
Biometrids puts an end to package theft. Before delivery can be made, the courier personnel will cross-check the identity used during purchase against that of the individual accepting the package. Any deviation will mean the package will not be delivered. The mailman will have to scan the face of the individual accepting the package to guarantee it has been delivered to the correct recipient.
I love Biometrids's "One Face One Id" phenomenon which only takes a single recognition and no one will be able to manipulate identities on the blockchain. This system will greatly help to reduce identity theft cases. Brilliant idea!
contractus325

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:15:46 PM

I know, that competitiors will not be eliminated, especially in a project like this that trully shows its potential to the community of crypto currency. They will fight and fight to to Biometrids. But on the otherhand, I believe in the potential and great capabilities of Biometrids team that will bring down all its competitors and continuously striving for the success.

Biometrids to be successful even does not have to fight the competition to the end. It can pass by them indifferently, and if only this project proves to be better, most will invest in it and only this project in this area will count.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:15:19 AM

for the investors of this project ... in my opinion this is a long term investment project bcs 1) there are enough competitors 2) this project must change something in his roadmap to be unique then others (and this takes time) 3) this is a sensible area where people doesnt like to put their bio-data in internet 4) all these points and also some more takes time that the token/coin of Biometrids project increase in value (longterm)
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:02:23 AM

Biometrids is a really great project. I give my trust to this project and I think Biometrids doen't just put it into waste. Great job to the team because this project is performing really better and better as time goes by and now they already realeased the Biometrids Whitepaper. Keep it up and I will be stay to it and support this project.
segotiwul

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:09:51 AM

This technology is for a highly transparent industry in all participants who follow it and also on the investors. On the other hand, there are projects that only seek funding but they do not work in the ICO they do.
gummam

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:05:59 AM

Biometrids is a really great project. I give my trust to this project and I think Biometrids doen't just put it into waste. Great job to the team because this project is performing really better and better as time goes by and now they already realeased the Biometrids Whitepaper. Keep it up and I will be stay to it and support this project.
I agree that the team works well, but if there is no prior arrangement and application of this product, all work will be useless. Does the developer have preliminary agreements with future consumers?
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:08:31 AM

This technology is for a highly transparent industry in all participants who follow it and also on the investors. On the other hand, there are projects that only seek funding but they do not work in the ICO they do.
Biometrids technology is introducing the advanced features in the industry for the users they are building a platform where you can use your mobile device, with built-in facial recognition software, to directly identify yourself to any company or person in the block chain.
RasenShuriken

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:26:19 AM

Don't just judge them by its cover. You are not even their team members and you know definitely nothing about the team.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:14:57 AM

Don't just judge them by its cover. You are not even their team members and you know definitely nothing about the team.

Yeah that's right let the team show their skills and talents for the sake of the platform and surely will see a good outcome after the ICO.

ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:24:42 AM

I agree, some or most of new projects now only wants to earn huge profit from their new projects. I hope that biometrids are legit and sincere to continue the developments of this project.

Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:38:11 AM

Not many everyday-use devices can faultlessly recognize the face. This is possible in the iPhone X, but most smartphones do not have such features yet. What do you think about it?
I think they will create a software that can recognize your face. Because buying expensive phones that have the technology is a big no for the project. Let's wait for the updates about some additional info of how can this face scanning will be efficient and reliable to use.

I guess they will make a hardware so you can have a face recognizer devices on your everyday phone without buying an iPhone X.
Apple paid a lot of attention to make the face recognition system reliable. Infrared is used, so it is not only about software - it needs hardware support.
Indeed, this platform will facing problems on this things really works because as what you just said it needs a hardware. So, are the team will also build hardware so that at least this platform will be nearly true.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:16:04 AM

Yeah, we already seen a lot of improvements from the biometrids project. We can say now that devs are really serious in developing their project now. I hope that a lot of investors will participate.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:18:33 PM

Indeed, this platform will facing problems on this things really works because as what you just said it needs a hardware. So, are the team will also build hardware so that at least this platform will be nearly true.
Well, my opinion, if the development team decided to implement such a project, which should recognize the person's face, they will certainly study this field of activity. So I'm sure that the developers will be able to purchase all the necessary equipment to implement their project.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:21:05 PM

Biometrids will be more successful if devs will become more active and will always update us about the latest developments of this project. Also they need to have good promotional and advertising strategies to get more supporters and investors.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Leanna44

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:36:55 PM

Biometrids technology is introducing the advanced features in the industry for the users they are building a platform where you can use your mobile device, with built-in facial recognition software, to directly identify yourself to any company or person in the block chain.
Definitely, which is already recognized and those users will gonna easy for them to use. Also, the face recognition is not just the same standard and quality compare to cellphone but a great and high quality standard which can recognize in instant by their own capability of their project.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:38:27 PM

In fact, I do not like the fact that my personal data is kept unknown where, but in the modern world, you can not do without it. I hope the data on the blockchain will be accessible only to me.
Keeping your data in the blockchain as private as you want it is impossible. One of the features of blockchain is transparency, they might be able to see data about you but they won't be able to do something about it unless you help them when they approach you with an scamming attempt.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:10:34 PM

In fact, I do not like the fact that my personal data is kept unknown where, but in the modern world, you can not do without it. I hope the data on the blockchain will be accessible only to me.
Still, nothing is safe now in the world of internet. This kind of project is good and seems futuristic to know but I don't know if this is really helpful to the community. This is not new so, maybe dev will show the uniqueness of this platform.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:28:45 PM

Exactly. The devs have to prove themselves by their works. But anyway, I still believe they can really work this thing out. Though the job is really tedious since the features they propose to have are highly difficult.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: