Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:31:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Biometrids - ICO 19th of february - Decentralised and Anonymous ID  (Read 11756 times)
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:57:30 PM

This technology is for a highly transparent industry in all participants who follow it and also on the investors. On the other hand, there are projects that only seek funding but they do not work in the ICO they do.
Biometrids technology is introducing the advanced features in the industry for the users they are building a platform where you can use your mobile device, with built-in facial recognition software, to directly identify yourself to any company or person in the block chain.

Well, that possible situation it makes us comfortable and easy on this reliable project. Also, I appreciate that soon in the future only face could distinguished or can access easily but in some point I think alternate password is still needed because we could even know if someday there might happend to the user's face.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 07:13:05 PM

Biometrids is a really great project. I give my trust to this project and I think Biometrids doen't just put it into waste. Great job to the team because this project is performing really better and better as time goes by and now they already realeased the Biometrids Whitepaper. Keep it up and I will be stay to it and support this project.
I agree that the team works well, but if there is no prior arrangement and application of this product, all work will be useless. Does the developer have preliminary agreements with future consumers?
if they can actually tag the application to any platform or a mobile device am really sure i will work out just fine and it will actually be profitable

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:28:12 PM

Biometrids is a really great project. I give my trust to this project and I think Biometrids doen't just put it into waste. Great job to the team because this project is performing really better and better as time goes by and now they already realeased the Biometrids Whitepaper. Keep it up and I will be stay to it and support this project.
I agree that the team works well, but if there is no prior arrangement and application of this product, all work will be useless. Does the developer have preliminary agreements with future consumers?

Without customers who are willing to trust them this ICO is as good as dead. And without a preliminary arrangements that aint happening any time soon
MikesLeo

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:36:37 PM

Without customers who are willing to trust them this ICO is as good as dead. And without a preliminary arrangements that aint happening any time soon
The priority should be always given for advertising for any business and with this huge latency during the initial setup there will be impact on gaining investors, it is better for Biometrids to focus on advertising and reaching to the investors.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 08:39:22 PM

This technology is for a highly transparent industry in all participants who follow it and also on the investors. On the other hand, there are projects that only seek funding but they do not work in the ICO they do.

I agree, some or most of new projects now only wants to earn huge profit from their new projects. I hope that biometrids are legit and sincere to continue the developments of this project.
People started too to be afraid ICO. It is vain. In this project very interesting idea connected straight with KYC is observed, I do not see sense for designers to deceive my investors, indeed it is possible to develop project and further and to earn on it. But I am susceptible to assert that wages is not the most important component for designers. They love their idea.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:10:27 PM

The developer's idea is good, but the problem as always is whether the community will accept this platform. Will eBay want to use it? I'm not sure. I want to know what the developer is doing to implement the product?

They mentioned Ebay just as example, so other services similar can use it. Your question about if the community will accept this service or not , is very import. I think as crypto people, most of us like to be anonymous and this service is completely against that since you identity will always required to join any website that use their API. Having that said, you just to need consider that as KYC, people don't like but they use it in order to benefit from services and stay safe on central websites. So people and company will definitely use it since is going to be more accurate than KYC.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:07:36 PM

Don't just judge them by its cover. You are not even their team members and you know definitely nothing about the team.
Maybe he is only make his predict or conclusion when come to Biometrids ICO. But his comment really make sentences. I still reconsider about Biometrids.

Rabby637

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:21:30 PM
Last edit: February 09, 2018, 12:54:21 AM by Rabby637

In fact, I do not like the fact that my personal data is kept unknown where, but in the modern world, you can not do without it. I hope the data on the blockchain will be accessible only to me.
Biometrids Decentralised and Anonymous  Project which will provide us security in our modern world. There have no way that people will find your personal data. You know well about blockchain technology when you send btc no one will find any kinds of information about you.
contractus325

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:37:23 PM

I understand how the project works and how to use it. The one I don't understand is the problem of identity in blockchain. What do you mean problem of identity? Is it really a problem? I really appreciate if someone will elaborate it to me. Thanks
Problem of identity is really a problem because when you need hard security in your home then you have to use face recognition, when you go office you have to use face recognition because there need security. Now think if these securities doesn't work then what will happened?? They will solvev this type if problem. I think you get answer of your question.

So do you have any example that true and best protection is face recognition? Where do these conclusions come from? What I know on the Internet there are examples of how to cheat systems such as the one in Iphone X. It seems to me that this system so far protect little valuable data. Tell me if it is different.
Hey in our crypto world in our whole world everything based on technology can be hacked by hacker. But if any project do some special step against Ddos attack and another hacking step then this project can stay safe for sometime. Biometrids Project have to take some special steps to solve face recognition problem.

okay you are right there is no security that can not be broken. Let's just hope that the team at Biometrids will constantly monitor and update security.
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:38:34 PM

In fact, I do not like the fact that my personal data is kept unknown where, but in the modern world, you can not do without it. I hope the data on the blockchain will be accessible only to me.
Biometrids Decentralised and Anonymous  Project which will provide us security in our modern world. There have no way that people will find your personal data. You know welk about blockchain technology when you send btc no one will find any kinds of information about you.
I totally agree with you that Biometrids will become a great project who will help company get a right decision at their business with their customer - who get confirm via Biometrids platform.
storfox

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:43:38 PM

Biometrids Decentralised and Anonymous  Project which will provide us security in our modern world. There have no way that people will find your personal data. You know welk about blockchain technology when you send btc no one will find any kinds of information about you.
I totally agree with you that Biometrids will become a great project who will help company get a right decision at their business with their customer - who get confirm via Biometrids platform.
I like the idea, and most especially the concept.This Biometrids project os really maximizing the used of technology. It implement the use of blockchain technology to a facial recognition.Isn't this amazing.This is more secure than any other security platform. Are you planning to make and launch an app or software that can be installed on smartphones?
LoverlyRomeos

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:45:56 PM

It's new plans and efforts making all the possibilities with better plans to make ultimately reach success biometrids is reaping in forward in a short span with its decions on the scope of business meeting all the milestones.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:10:55 AM

well, u can be sceptical about this project; yes nowadays many ICOs are scam, but there are also legit ICOs. And these guys done their homework; in their website they show their team with linkedin; you can contact them directly.
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:36:42 AM

well, u can be sceptical about this project; yes nowadays many ICOs are scam, but there are also legit ICOs. And these guys done their homework; in their website they show their team with linkedin; you can contact them directly.
Some other ICO doesn't post even their team members or if they have, most of it are fakes and when you try to verify it through social media, there are no such profiles. Good thing of this project's team member is that they are being transparent which will make you trust them.

Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:09:55 AM

I understand how the project works and how to use it. The one I don't understand is the problem of identity in blockchain. What do you mean problem of identity? Is it really a problem? I really appreciate if someone will elaborate it to me. Thanks
Problem of identity is really a problem because when you need hard security in your home then you have to use face recognition, when you go office you have to use face recognition because there need security. Now think if these securities doesn't work then what will happened?? They will solvev this type if problem. I think you get answer of your question.

So do you have any example that true and best protection is face recognition? Where do these conclusions come from? What I know on the Internet there are examples of how to cheat systems such as the one in Iphone X. It seems to me that this system so far protect little valuable data. Tell me if it is different.
Hey in our crypto world in our whole world everything based on technology can be hacked by hacker. But if any project do some special step against Ddos attack and another hacking step then this project can stay safe for sometime. Biometrids Project have to take some special steps to solve face recognition problem.

okay you are right there is no security that can not be broken. Let's just hope that the team at Biometrids will constantly monitor and update security.
Yeah they will surely update and maintain its security to prove that it's a great platform to have. Using it will surely gives us advantage in some things and hoping that there will be no lapses in implementing it.

Yes, the security of the platform and its clients is a very important thing for the development of the project. They are getting high demand and investment but the should take more majors in the security of the project as any one can attack this platform as it contains personal data of the clients which can be misused.

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:34:41 AM

Yes, the security of the platform and its clients is a very important thing for the development of the project. They are getting high demand and investment but the should take more majors in the security of the project as any one can attack this platform as it contains personal data of the clients which can be misused.

We all know that blockchain is more secure than centralized and traditional identity management and Biometrids wants to take advantage of that and helps eliminate digital clones that are common in digital world even though there is only one physical person. They also use facial recognition technology which is not very secure in current time, but that combination between this two technologies could take this platform to next level.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:34:25 AM

Some other ICO doesn't post even their team members or if they have, most of it are fakes and when you try to verify it through social media, there are no such profiles. Good thing of this project's team member is that they are being transparent which will make you trust them.
of course, for investors this is one of the important factors. When you are confident in the development team, then you can be confident in the successful implementation of the project.
LoverlyRomeos

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:10:59 AM

Biomethrid will have its own chain by the use of ethereum blockchain to store the information obtained by thier facial identification sowtware. Thats a genius idea because using ethereum blockxhain the data wont be compromised.
It will also be highly secured by opting the ethereum block chain from the scammers as we see many use others pictures to scam. But biometrids uses its own unique chain and obtains the information and maintains the better safety of the users.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:07:56 AM

Biomethrid will have its own chain by the use of ethereum blockchain to store the information obtained by thier facial identification sowtware. Thats a genius idea because using ethereum blockxhain the data wont be compromised.
It will also be highly secured by opting the ethereum block chain from the scammers as we see many use others pictures to scam. But biometrids uses its own unique chain and obtains the information and maintains the better safety of the users.

An information within any blockchain is highly secured. Though, the facial recognition is not fully polished yet, if we can combine these two features, it would be great. Facial recognition is basically luxurious feat. Hopefully the devs can really make this happen though it's hard.
Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:14:07 AM

this is indeed a good idea that was issued by this Biometri project by using ethereum blockchain.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: