Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:56:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Biometrids - ICO 19th of february - Decentralised and Anonymous ID  (Read 11756 times)
ChinkyEyes

Activity: 687
Merit: 301

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:57:59 PM

Cant wait to see the roadmap thats going to be released next week. It should explain there where the project is heading and what are thier developments for the upcoming months.
roadmap is coming next week so basically we will be getting white paper version 2 at thesame time right?
This is a great news that the roadmap will be released and this will attract more investors as it will give a clear view to the projects aim and how they will get successful the future. I  think this would be a worth investing project for every investor with great returns.
Perfect timing as well, just in time for the ICO. I can't wait to see what they are planning.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:20:52 PM

Cant wait to see the roadmap thats going to be released next week. It should explain there where the project is heading and what are thier developments for the upcoming months.
Yes, we need more and more information about this project have hope we pay attention at right ICOs. I follow Biometrids for nearly 2 week, and i see they need give more chance for us to know clearly about their project.
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:51:48 PM

Nowadays, people are facing different problems regarding the identification. And now, here comes this project that will resolve this community obstacle. The Biometrids platform will solve the problem of identity and help prevent identity fraud, all this by using facial recognition. The features of Biometrids is really a reasonable and also great to make this platform happen into reality.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:05:15 PM

roadmap is coming next week so basically we will be getting white paper version 2 at thesame time right?
Greats, i think everyone want know what Biometrids setup their goals and how long to reach it. People will pay attention more than have nothing atm.

Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:15:58 PM

I think now a dark s face recognition is important because theft,robery is very common...So Biometrids doing something great & doing everything secure for through their program..

In the sense of recognition of the face? It turns out that there will be protection against theft thanks to the recognition of the person? is it like on iphone x?

It will be a good feature if they will make that security protection, but it will have both advantages and disadvantages, I hope they have plans to add more features that will attract investors to participate.
Relying on the facial recognition alone will have its own downside in the future. I think what they will develop will just a third party authenticator and will act like a 2nd password that can be disabled or enabled.
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:53:09 PM

Yes I am also waiting for the same , I think that it will be well planned and with determined structure.
DassKass

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:10:12 AM

And I can participate with only a minimum investment?
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:18:15 AM

Excellent ICO. I hope that you will manage to raise enough money)
What is the price for the token now ??
And I could not find your rating on DigRate.com.
Link please?

Now it's Pre sale : 0.00025 ETH per 1 IDS (1 eth = 4000 IDS)
during ICO which starts on 19th Feb would be between 0.000333 eth and 0.0005 eth (bonus )
there is no link since they project hasn't added on DigiRate, you may like to check them on https://icobench.com/ico/biometrids
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:14:09 AM

I think now a dark s face recognition is important because theft,robery is very common...So Biometrids doing something great & doing everything secure for through their program..

In the sense of recognition of the face? It turns out that there will be protection against theft thanks to the recognition of the person? is it like on iphone x?

It will be a good feature if they will make that security protection, but it will have both advantages and disadvantages, I hope they have plans to add more features that will attract investors to participate.
Relying on the facial recognition alone will have its own downside in the future. I think what they will develop will just a third party authenticator and will act like a 2nd password that can be disabled or enabled.
Definitely. I was wondering a fingerprint after the facial recognition, that would be good for the second password to unlock your phone.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:50:42 AM

Correct. Though facial recognition makes it the access more easier it has to have a third party authenticator like what you said. I am just imagining what if a twin has their biometrids account? Can his brother access his account since they have the same facial feature?
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:54:43 AM

well, u can be sceptical about this project; yes nowadays many ICOs are scam, but there are also legit ICOs. And these guys done their homework; in their website they show their team with linkedin; you can contact them directly.
Some other ICO doesn't post even their team members or if they have, most of it are fakes and when you try to verify it through social media, there are no such profiles. Good thing of this project's team member is that they are being transparent which will make you trust them.

by the way I did not yet contact even one of them, may be its better to contact them to verify that their linkedin account is legit before I write something positive about them  Grin

Yes, because even linkedin can make fake identities. Anyway, even if in other projects we cannot really tell if team members posted are real. Maybe they need to add more details about the team members.

more details like what?  social registration number ?  home  address? home phone?  house doctor?  pet names?  high school girl- or boyfriends?  the worst thing that they do in their life?   Grin
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:27:17 AM

Yeah that's my question too...is it will be like iphone X?? if it is then it will be a problem...anyone can do faking..hope they will ans us what is the main idea with the face recognition??
Cruel love

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:37:57 AM

do you have prototype code at all?
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:08:08 AM

do you have prototype code at all?

Just browse their website as I have seen. They will be automated AI who will handle the transactions and security of the members.

Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:32:31 AM

That is correct because we even don't know what will happen to our face. Making other options would be a nice idea so that account can be still open. But I  think this kind of platform will be hard to market because of so many competitor.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:37:37 AM

the idea of ​​the project Biometrids is very useful for many people, since the problem of security is relevant today. I hope that the developers will raise enough money to implement their project.
Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:43:55 AM

the idea of ​​the project Biometrids is very useful for many people, since the problem of security is relevant today. I hope that the developers will raise enough money to implement their project.
this project also needs support from all of us, apart from the money needed support is also necessary.
FC Arsenal

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:51:34 AM

How many tokens would be issued, is the valuation realistic ?
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:01:30 AM

Yes I am also waiting for the same , I think that it will be well planned and with determined structure.

Me too, I hope that in roadmap listing in some exchanges will be one of their priority. Looking forward for the release of the roadmap, hoping that its clear and very detailed so that many investors will get attracted.

melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:58:40 AM

Excellent ICO. I hope that you will manage to raise enough money)
What is the price for the token now ??
And I could not find your rating on DigRate.com.
Link please?

Now it's Pre sale : 0.00025 ETH per 1 IDS (1 eth = 4000 IDS)
during ICO which starts on 19th Feb would be between 0.000333 eth and 0.0005 eth (bonus )
there is no link since they project hasn't added on DigiRate, you may like to check them on https://icobench.com/ico/biometrids

Thank you for sharing this very detailed information about the price of biometrids per eth. I have a feeling that this project will be successful we just need to help it promote in any possible platforms available online.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: