Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 05:09:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Biometrids - ICO 19th of february - Decentralised and Anonymous ID  (Read 11756 times)
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:57:43 PM

And I can participate with only a minimum investment?
Yes, and the minimum investment for this ICO is 0.1 ETH, while they don't have any private sale. You can start participating on their pre-sale now.

With the price of eth now 0.1 eth is a good amount to start with the investment, I am sure that those investments will get huge profits when the ico become successful and biometrids become listed in many exchanges.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:33:18 PM

Cant wait to see the roadmap thats going to be released next week. It should explain there where the project is heading and what are thier developments for the upcoming months.
Yes I am also waiting for the same , I think that it will be well planned and with determined structure.

Me too, I hope that in roadmap listing in some exchanges will be one of their priority. Looking forward for the release of the roadmap, hoping that its clear and very detailed so that many investors will get attracted.
All that we can do for now is to wait for their listing and lets just be patient with it. Better to read more about their whitepaper while waiting for their announcements so that we can fully understand what this project is all about aside from facial recognition.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:22:30 PM

the idea of ​​the project Biometrids is very useful for many people, since the problem of security is relevant today. I hope that the developers will raise enough money to implement their project.
this project also needs support from all of us, apart from the money needed support is also necessary.

Yes, you are right, in support of the project needs not only money from investors, but also from us users. We can create positive advertising for the project and its good progress.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:17:08 PM

The project idea is very good and i first time see the project like this on this forum.this platform is specially devlope for the decentralise identity which done by the special application of facial recognition and also based on the Etherum blockchain.this project will more help all people in future.

Project idea and all process is nice but am waiting to understand when the ground work will start in the platform which involves getting facial recognition operational and allowing users to begin creating their Decentralized IDs ?
Maingtoled1958

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:01:07 PM

The project idea is very good and i first time see the project like this on this forum.this platform is specially devlope for the decentralise identity which done by the special application of facial recognition and also based on the Etherum blockchain.this project will more help all people in future.

Project idea and all process is nice but am waiting to understand when the ground work will start in the platform which involves getting facial recognition operational and allowing users to begin creating their Decentralized IDs ?
Hope this project will start this service soon and also most of the cryptos lovers will get their decentralised id here with this future and recognisation of each individual can be much more easier ahead with this project.
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:39:28 PM

Hope this project will start this service soon and also most of the cryptos lovers will get their decentralised id here with this future and recognisation of each individual can be much more easier ahead with this project.
I think not an only crypto lover but any other people in the world and also common people will get benefits of secure identification system worldwide. Many people will make their ids here and adapt to the new technology which will create a revolution in this field.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 08:40:44 PM

Which platform is this going to support are going to be able to plugins for this to allow for quick capture on browsers like chrome?

kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 09:08:56 PM

I think not an only crypto lover but any other people in the world and also common people will get benefits of secure identification system worldwide. Many people will make their ids here and adapt to the new technology which will create a revolution in this field.
Really, at times this long pastime in banks and other establishments bothers very strongly, when your documents verify very long. At last surely all will take place in a moment.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:25:09 PM

Really, at times this long pastime in banks and other establishments bothers very strongly, when your documents verify very long. At last surely all will take place in a moment.
Yes, KYC verifications are mandatory everywhere now and every new project has KYC verification for investment in their project as the technology is becoming more and more secure this project can contribute to the security of the people's identity very much and hence it will get great demand in the future from all of its clients.

Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:28:29 PM

Cant wait to see the roadmap thats going to be released next week. It should explain there where the project is heading and what are thier developments for the upcoming months.
Yes I am also waiting for the same , I think that it will be well planned and with determined structure.

Me too, I hope that in roadmap listing in some exchanges will be one of their priority. Looking forward for the release of the roadmap, hoping that its clear and very detailed so that many investors will get attracted.
All that we can do for now is to wait for their listing and lets just be patient with it. Better to read more about their whitepaper while waiting for their announcements so that we can fully understand what this project is all about aside from facial recognition.

Yeah, also being part on the telegram channel will give you further updates on this great and reliable facial recognation project. This new project seems so exciting which is relying to our new generation using their new technology which can be supported by many users here in crypto currency community.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:41:45 PM

The ICO will be in 10 days from now, what's the progress of the development so far? I think giving us an update on the progress or maybe a beta version that we can download will give us assurance that it is a working project and not just a concept.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:44:10 PM

We are now in the world wherein everything is in part of the new technology, in which everythings seems have technology. And now, the Biometrids come to exist to resolve the different obstacles encounter in identification of people where in it brings a positive outlook regarding or challenges. I am looking forward that this project will help the blockchain services that faces the identity problem.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:51:20 PM

"Also based on the Eth blockchain" is actually a disadvantage rather than an advantage really. ERC20 is known for having a ton of shitcoins. Having your own blockchain is better
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:59:50 PM

We are now in the world wherein everything is in part of the new technology, in which everythings seems have technology. And now, the Biometrids come to exist to resolve the different obstacles encounter in identification of people where in it brings a positive outlook regarding or challenges. I am looking forward that this project will help the blockchain services that faces the identity problem.

Exactly since we are in the new generation that it seems everthing was fits on our new technology. I'm trying to be part on their telegram channel and it seens their is problem that the channel doesn't exist anymore. Hopefully the dev the answer this.. Thanks

We are able to refer our friends to Biometrids Telegram channel and we see other investors do joining the telegram channel we could not face any bugs, If there is an add member feasibility you can PM dev and they will try to add you.
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:48:40 PM

I think that most of the dedicated users are very excited to the release of the roadmap, I think that is happening mostly in next week.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:53:49 PM

"Also based on the Eth blockchain" is actually a disadvantage rather than an advantage really. ERC20 is known for having a ton of shitcoins. Having your own blockchain is better
Actually i think ERC20 is so convenient for make transaction at ETH blockchain. But i agree with you a point that have your own blockchain always is better, it make more belief from investor.

PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:26:05 PM

Yes, KYC verifications are mandatory everywhere now and every new project has KYC verification for investment in their project as the technology is becoming more and more secure this project can contribute to the security of the people's identity very much and hence it will get great demand in the future from all of its clients.
That why we need more project like Biometrids to make clearly and transparency on business Smiley. Hope Biometrids can reach their goal at their ICO.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:44:34 PM

That why we need more project like Biometrids to make clearly and transparency on business Smiley. Hope Biometrids can reach their goal at their ICO.

The had certain levels to deal with and when they reach the softcap of 3500 Ether they will start the ground work for the platform which involves facial recognition.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:57:20 AM

do you have prototype code at all?

They have code on github that you can review https://github.com/Biometrids/Biometrids if you are interested, but I see only two developers working on it which are Kirill Beresnev and Kiril Ganchev. They will released Beta version in 2018 Q3.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:32:44 AM

Why do you consider a disadvantage when a platform uses a Etherium blockchain? Do you have any references for this? All tokens uses an existing blockchain, right? Because it is hard to create your own.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: