Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 07:54:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Biometrids - ICO 19th of february - Decentralised and Anonymous ID  (Read 11751 times)
Mig-23
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:43:30 AM

this coin launched in november 2017,but the start for ico still in ten days.when the ico  will be end ?

biometrids will provide an ultimate solution to identity verification is the new spec and features that i heard today

is this used for real or just only on internet ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:04:56 AM

The project idea is very good and i first time see the project like this on this forum.this platform is specially devlope for the decentralise identity which done by the special application of facial recognition and also based on the Etherum blockchain.this project will more help all people in future.

Project idea and all process is nice but am waiting to understand when the ground work will start in the platform which involves getting facial recognition operational and allowing users to begin creating their Decentralized IDs ?
Hope this project will start this service soon and also most of the cryptos lovers will get their decentralised id here with this future and recognisation of each individual can be much more easier ahead with this project.

Doubt many crypto traders will bother giving their ID to them, seems pretty damn risky to do so this early on. I wouldnt trust random peeps with my KYC
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:47:48 AM

Biomethrid crowdfunding realy aims to involve everyone to invest in thier project. .10 eth is not that much and a good price to buy a good asset that will increase its value over a short period time.
I also believe that investing in the Biometrids project is a very promising investment. Over time, the price of coins will start to grow and it will be possible to get a good profit.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:05:40 AM

I only have 1 concerning question regarding facial recognition.....As time goes by when we gain weight or lose & also age, would the facial recognition system still identify us without any issue?
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:05:25 AM

ı see tons of questions here today but Biometrids Thread Admin or devs. are not really responsive. If you open a thread in bitcointalk and if you want to be succsessful, you must be daily active as admin or dev.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:08:32 AM

I only have 1 concerning question regarding facial recognition.....As time goes by when we gain weight or lose & also age, would the facial recognition system still identify us without any issue?

Good question mate. In my opinion, they can establish another way to recognize the users instead, Then they can use thumbmark?

coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:39:45 AM

Biomethrid crowdfunding realy aims to involve everyone to invest in thier project. .10 eth is not that much and a good price to buy a good asset that will increase its value over a short period time.
I also believe that investing in the Biometrids project is a very promising investment. Over time, the price of coins will start to grow and it will be possible to get a good profit.
Over time, everything should change and the price of crypto should go up. Correction has gone. In general, of course, no one knows.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:18:26 PM

The project idea is very good and i first time see the project like this on this forum.this platform is specially devlope for the decentralise identity which done by the special application of facial recognition and also based on the Etherum blockchain.this project will more help all people in future.

Project idea and all process is nice but am waiting to understand when the ground work will start in the platform which involves getting facial recognition operational and allowing users to begin creating their Decentralized IDs ?
Hope this project will start this service soon and also most of the cryptos lovers will get their decentralised id here with this future and recognisation of each individual can be much more easier ahead with this project.

Doubt many crypto traders will bother giving their ID to them, seems pretty damn risky to do so this early on. I wouldnt trust random peeps with my KYC
Yeah, this is why it is very difficult to market this kind of platform. Unless if they have other way how they can convince people and how useful the platform in the future.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:38:07 PM

Unless they are going to have a client that will be in demand in the future, it will be difficult to them to attract people to use their KYC. We use cryptocurrency because it is decentralized.
kuranggizi

Activity: 274

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:36:15 PM

really a project with new innovations that use the security through facial scan software to find out the identity of the owner, it can be said this is a very interesting project and can be developed in the future
TanyaCrazy2020

Activity: 308
Merit: 103

UNCLOAK - Cyber Threat Detection

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:23:54 PM

Is that good or bad that they wouldn't burn unsold tokens, don't you think?

"Every unsold coin during the ICO will be locked for five years. After five years, they will be sold back to early investors in a private fundraising campaign. They will not be sold on exchanges."

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
┨PRE-SALE  : 25th MAY - 25th JUNE ▌MAIN-SALE: 26th JUNE - 03rd JULY┠
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Reddit
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:24:28 PM

ı see tons of questions here today but Biometrids Thread Admin or devs. are not really responsive. If you open a thread in bitcointalk and if you want to be succsessful, you must be daily active as admin or dev.
So that you could come to their telegram official group and maybe have more quickly answer than at here Wink. But i agree with you Biometrids support team need more active at bitcointalk ANN thread.

ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:30:32 PM

Yeah, with the value of eth now 0.10 eth is not that hign, everyone can have that and can make their investment. But ofcourse the higher amount of investment means high profit in the future.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:42:20 PM

really a project with new innovations that use the security through facial scan software to find out the identity of the owner, it can be said this is a very interesting project and can be developed in the future
I am very happy and proud of the new innovations that this project is exploiting. They use security through facial scan software to find out the identity of the owner, this project really need to be supported.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:29:44 PM

For big investors the amount of 0.10 eth is kinda small and I am sure they will invest more, but in small kind of investors 0.10 eth still quite high. Maybe devs can lower the investment to 0.05 eth if possible.

melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:02:06 PM

Well, if there will be some issues then you can use some back up codes and processes to update it. But, I am also curious how to update facial recognition as time goes by.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:54:30 PM

I am very happy and proud of the new innovations that this project is exploiting. They use security through facial scan software to find out the identity of the owner, this project really need to be supported.
This kind of features is already been used and I think investors would likely to have doubt participating in this project. And I think this kind of project needs a lot of innovation just to make this different with the existing facial recognition.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
mr.charming

Activity: 380

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:56:29 PM

Yes definitely.you weight will lose or gain and your age also increased but the facial recognition can easily recognise your face.if you applied any types of make up in your face then also it will easily recognise your face.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:26:10 PM

I think now a dark s face recognition is important because theft,robery is very common...So Biometrids doing something great & doing everything secure for through their program..

In the sense of recognition of the face? It turns out that there will be protection against theft thanks to the recognition of the person? is it like on iphone x?

It will be a good feature if they will make that security protection, but it will have both advantages and disadvantages, I hope they have plans to add more features that will attract investors to participate.
Relying on the facial recognition alone will have its own downside in the future. I think what they will develop will just a third party authenticator and will act like a 2nd password that can be disabled or enabled.
That is correct because we even don't know what will happen to our face. Making other options would be a nice idea so that account can be still open. But I  think this kind of platform will be hard to market because of so many competitor.

Face recognition is the main issue...as their main topic is that...For this reason it is becoming the main topic..& will be great in the market..
hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:39:52 PM

That is correct because we even don't know what will happen to our face. Making other options would be a nice idea so that account can be still open. But I  think this kind of platform will be hard to market because of so many competitor.

Face recognition is the main issue...as their main topic is that...For this reason it is becoming the main topic..& will be great in the market..
The only problem I have with the project Is the fact that If you are at night in your bed you will have to wake up and turn the light on for the face recognition to work Cheesy Overall there's nothing as secure as face recognition and I do also hope they add other options on top of it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: