Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 05:29:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Biometrids - ICO 19th of february - Decentralised and Anonymous ID  (Read 11751 times)
MikesLeo

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:53:58 PM

That is correct because we even don't know what will happen to our face. Making other options would be a nice idea so that account can be still open. But I  think this kind of platform will be hard to market because of so many competitor.

Face recognition is the main issue...as their main topic is that...For this reason it is becoming the main topic..& will be great in the market..
The only problem I have with the project Is the fact that If you are at night in your bed you will have to wake up and turn the light on for the face recognition to work Cheesy Overall there's nothing as secure as face recognition and I do also hope they add other options on top of it.
If we are even in any open group or outskirts of our residence like when we was trapped in a dark place even we had our mobile we cannot open our phone as facial recognition does require light, so how the possibility can be sorted out.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Maingtoled1958

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:47:24 PM

That is correct because we even don't know what will happen to our face. Making other options would be a nice idea so that account can be still open. But I  think this kind of platform will be hard to market because of so many competitor.

Face recognition is the main issue...as their main topic is that...For this reason it is becoming the main topic..& will be great in the market..
The only problem I have with the project Is the fact that If you are at night in your bed you will have to wake up and turn the light on for the face recognition to work Cheesy Overall there's nothing as secure as face recognition and I do also hope they add other options on top of it.
If we are even in any open group or outskirts of our residence like when we was trapped in a dark place even we had our mobile we cannot open our phone as facial recognition does require light, so how the possibility can be sorted out.
Actually this concept is not applicable now as there are several devices which can do capture images in the dark even and also the biometric can really work well in the dark too.
Leanna44

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:49:08 PM

Well, I don't think that would be the problem in times when in the dark because it would be in rare case unless if you will intended to go in the dark place.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 08:54:32 PM

I only have 1 concerning question regarding facial recognition.....As time goes by when we gain weight or lose & also age, would the facial recognition system still identify us without any issue?
Yes definitely.you weight will lose or gain and your age also increased but the facial recognition can easily recognise your face.if you applied any types of make up in your face then also it will easily recognise your face.
Ha that funny man but it make me think now that you mentioned it i really doubt facial recognition works that way but i think no matter what it will recognize you i dont know about the make up though some girls are unrecognizable even with human eyes with make up

Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:11:00 PM

I only have 1 concerning question regarding facial recognition.....As time goes by when we gain weight or lose & also age, would the facial recognition system still identify us without any issue?
Yes definitely.you weight will lose or gain and your age also increased but the facial recognition can easily recognise your face.if you applied any types of make up in your face then also it will easily recognise your face.
Ha that funny man but it make me think now that you mentioned it i really doubt facial recognition works that way but i think no matter what it will recognize you i dont know about the make up though some girls are unrecognizable even with human eyes with make up

Yeah, this kind of project is very impressive, though many users is trying to figure asking many questions like facial recognition in the dark and having twins if they can recognize. Well, maybe the answer is when in times to try it on actual.
vivavivu

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:53:49 PM

We are in the world where in everything seems possible. So, the hackers are just everywhere around us. We face a lot of scams across the world. Identity frauds, various internet frauds, Bitcoin scams, and many other scams around the world can be avoided if people identify themselves to us before we make a deal with them. So with all of these problems, this project which is the BIOMETRIDS will make a solution for it and I will be looking forward for that to happen.
BranZolt

Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:54:12 PM

Facial recognition is currently the most practical and economical to implement this technology,I think that this project can be a success if they convince enough people and investors.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 10:55:02 PM

Biomethrid crowdfunding realy aims to involve everyone to invest in thier project. .10 eth is not that much and a good price to buy a good asset that will increase its value over a short period time.

For big investors the amount of 0.10 eth is kinda small and I am sure they will invest more, but in small kind of investors 0.10 eth still quite high. Maybe devs can lower the investment to 0.05 eth if possible.
Agree, for most exactly of present investors it unimportant amount. All the more so all projects serious ICO have such minimum admissible amount for deposit.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
dnsokoljuk

Activity: 924
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 10:59:51 PM

Interesting idea! Security and identifity now one of the main stream's, so I found this project how one of the high level perspective
maro159

Merit: 19

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:31:28 PM

You have set the final release for 2021 Q3. It's a lot of time until it will be done and a lot can happen during this time, but I believe you will develop this platform and I will be able to see it in common use one day.
For now, I am waiting for details about ICO.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:04:07 AM

You have set the final release for 2021 Q3. It's a lot of time until it will be done and a lot can happen during this time, but I believe you will develop this platform and I will be able to see it in common use one day.
For now, I am waiting for details about ICO.

Many was much waiting for the Q3 release with all the new updates which are going to be implemented in the on boarding platform and BIOMETRIDS Pre-ICO will start on 25 NOV and the minimum investment is 0.1 ETH, no private sale every one can buy Pre-Ico by participating where the coins are available.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:00:36 AM

this coin launched in november 2017,but the start for ico still in ten days.when the ico  will be end ?

biometrids will provide an ultimate solution to identity verification is the new spec and features that i heard today

is this used for real or just only on internet ?

they just posted ANN in November and during that time was Pre sale. Token sale will take place on 19th Feb and end on 19th Mar. I think you already familiar with facial recognition through Iphone X, Bio is using the same technology with blockchain and it's for internet, but not for unlock your phone, instead they will use for identity verification, it will replace KYC ( upload ID) and websites that use Bio services will allow users to verify their account easily by just using their phone in 1 min.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:10:41 AM

this coin launched in november 2017,but the start for ico still in ten days.when the ico  will be end ?

biometrids will provide an ultimate solution to identity verification is the new spec and features that i heard today

is this used for real or just only on internet ?

they just posted ANN in November and during that time was Pre sale. Token sale will take place on 19th Feb and end on 19th Mar. I think you already familiar with facial recognition through Iphone X, Bio is using the same technology with blockchain and it's for internet, but not for unlock your phone, instead they will use for identity verification, it will replace KYC ( upload ID) and websites that use Bio services will allow users to verify their account easily by just using their phone in 1 min.

Most of the users feel the facial recognition is a feature added to unlock the phone but it is clear that it is used for identity verification which will replace the KYC with one minute process.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:31:20 AM

Actually this concept is not applicable now as there are several devices which can do capture images in the dark even and also the biometric can really work well in the dark too.
But why use it in the dark? If you know that it might not work? Cheesy Maybe, if the team will look on this matter, they will surely advise to use it with a proper or enough light reflecting on your face for a better facial recognition.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:34:39 AM

Wow what a great project. This project is very promising for the community. There are lots of people that wanted to achieve this kind of project for the current problem we are facing in the community. Identification concept is a great idea to make a better identification security solution so, I will be looking forward to this to come to reality.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:59:47 AM

But why use it in the dark? If you know that it might not work? Cheesy Maybe, if the team will look on this matter, they will surely advise to use it with a proper or enough light reflecting on your face for a better facial recognition.
Facial recognition can't work in dark visuals. The facial features of a person must really be well lit so that the program can really work. The challenge lies not only in the software but in the hardware when in regards to this matter. In this case, there must be an alternative way of unlocking an account if the facial recognition won't work.
Efta321

Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:20:18 AM

really a project with new innovations that use the security through facial scan software to find out the identity of the owner, it can be said this is a very interesting project and can be developed in the future
I am very happy and proud of the new innovations that this project is exploiting. They use security through facial scan software to find out the identity of the owner, this project really need to be supported.
This kind of features is already been used and I think investors would likely to have doubt participating in this project. And I think this kind of project needs a lot of innovation just to make this different with the existing facial recognition.
yes as I said if this project wants to succeed they have to innovate.
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:48:02 AM

Just watch your video presentation and onset of the video it ask if we are sure no one is using our identity online. How can we ensure that no one will be able to access our information using biomethrid platform?
They store our information on the blockchain privately so no one can know our face even the developer of this project.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:39:46 AM

Just watch your video presentation and onset of the video it ask if we are sure no one is using our identity online. How can we ensure that no one will be able to access our information using biomethrid platform?
They store our information on the blockchain privately so no one can know our face even the developer of this project.
this will be a really very useful application that can protect all our personal data. I'm interested in what platforms Biometrids will be available for use?
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:29:07 AM

well, ı am not sure about this. We do not know yet 100% what u can do with blockchain technology. Even the developers are in the beginning. So its better to think two times to accept those kind of verifications.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: