Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 01:49:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Biometrids - ICO 19th of february - Decentralised and Anonymous ID  (Read 11756 times)
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:30:23 AM

Facial recognition is currently the most practical and economical to implement this technology,I think that this project can be a success if they convince enough people and investors.

Hey, mate how about thumb recognition? or eye recognition just like in the movies. If they can make some of that, surely many will be hooked up to these project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:38:38 AM

Just watch your video presentation and onset of the video it ask if we are sure no one is using our identity online. How can we ensure that no one will be able to access our information using biomethrid platform?
They store our information on the blockchain privately so no one can know our face even the developer of this project.
this will be a really very useful application that can protect all our personal data. I'm interested in what platforms Biometrids will be available for use?
This kind of authentication software can be used to most of the important accounts like crypto wallets or just simply an authenticator on your mobile phone just like the iPhone X. As for now, I haven't seen it used like a 2fa authenticator for blockchain based platforms which will be good to start with.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:02:04 AM

That is correct because we even don't know what will happen to our face. Making other options would be a nice idea so that account can be still open. But I  think this kind of platform will be hard to market because of so many competitor.

Face recognition is the main issue...as their main topic is that...For this reason it is becoming the main topic..& will be great in the market..
The only problem I have with the project Is the fact that If you are at night in your bed you will have to wake up and turn the light on for the face recognition to work Cheesy Overall there's nothing as secure as face recognition and I do also hope they add other options on top of it.
If we are even in any open group or outskirts of our residence like when we was trapped in a dark place even we had our mobile we cannot open our phone as facial recognition does require light, so how the possibility can be sorted out.
Actually this concept is not applicable now as there are several devices which can do capture images in the dark even and also the biometric can really work well in the dark too.
But why use it in the dark? If you know that it might not work? Cheesy Maybe, if the team will look on this matter, they will surely advise to use it with a proper or enough light reflecting on your face for a better facial recognition.
Facial recognition can't work in dark visuals. The facial features of a person must really be well lit so that the program can really work. The challenge lies not only in the software but in the hardware when in regards to this matter. In this case, there must be an alternative way of unlocking an account if the facial recognition won't work.
It seems that as many people discussing about facial recognition I think its ending is still not good because the major features of the platform seems easily to be diverted into another options. So in short, what is really the best ways to use this platform?

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:53:48 AM

Project very good. Good protection of the personal data. And developers hard try very for good job of project. I will support this project.
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:22:53 PM

This project is sincerely striving for its name to become the first platform for the face recognition that is necessary for the identification security. It will provide us more security needed in our facial identification. We are really looking forward for that matter to become in a reality and have big difference in the community for the people's safety.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:28:34 PM

Just watch your video presentation and onset of the video it ask if we are sure no one is using our identity online. How can we ensure that no one will be able to access our information using biomethrid platform?
They store our information on the blockchain privately so no one can know our face even the developer of this project.
this will be a really very useful application that can protect all our personal data. I'm interested in what platforms Biometrids will be available for use?

Me too, I am waiting now for the biometrids to launch, I hope biometrids will be successful and also hoping that more and more investors are going to join this good project.

melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:33:29 PM

Facial recognition is currently the most practical and economical to implement this technology,I think that this project can be a success if they convince enough people and investors.

Hey, mate how about thumb recognition? or eye recognition just like in the movies. If they can make some of that, surely many will be hooked up to these project.

Maybe they can just it, but because it was already used everywhere they maybe a way to hack it. We just need to wait for the devs to announce more features about this project.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:12:32 PM

Me too, I am waiting now for the biometrids to launch, I hope biometrids will be successful and also hoping that more and more investors are going to join this good project.
Whatever will be the outcome of their project I'm sure they will be facing difficulties developing this kind of platform. In terms of marketing strategy I think this is so simple to understand.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:33:08 PM

You are right, I also want to know in what platforms if will be use. If they will have their own blockchain in the future? I really hope that devs are serious with this project and also looking forward for more developments.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Scor1937

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:34:20 PM

Whatever will be the outcome of their project I'm sure they will be facing difficulties developing this kind of platform. In terms of marketing strategy I think this is so simple to understand.
Yes, any output from this project will surely be good for the future as it will surely give us some or the other good side views as it will make more easier for facial recognitions and also most of the foreign users can have good benefits out of it.
Seryvolk

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:25:00 PM

Biometrids is a really great project. I hope the developers will follow the "road map"!  I will stay and support this project.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:13:52 PM

It's yet to prove that it'll protect your data, not to mention if you dont share your data then there's no need to even use this service. Avoid KYC anyway
Maingtoled1958

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:19:02 PM

Biometrids is a really great project. I hope the developers will follow the "road map"!  I will stay and support this project.
Yes, the developers will do support and follow the roadmap and yes it is truely going to be successful ahead. Even i am waoting for a better and good future of boometrids.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:19:14 PM

Developers are following the road map however how Biometrids could proceed reaching success with they aim on Facial authentication there might be more number of images and if the data in their main server is stolen or vanished it will impact to all the users.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 08:17:02 PM

i just hope its supported on the android and ios platform and some barcode to share directly it will make things really fast

hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:17:50 PM

Developers are following the road map however how Biometrids could proceed reaching success with they aim on Facial authentication there might be more number of images and if the data in their main server is stolen or vanished it will impact to all the users.
Lets not be pissimistic while the project hasn't even fully introduced the project . Surely there will be a high security system and won't let hackers to get their hands on their users data .
MikesLeo

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:58:02 PM

You are right, I also want to know in what platforms if will be use. If they will have their own blockchain in the future? I really hope that devs are serious with this project and also looking forward for more developments.
When there are certainly various upgrades in the platform i believe all your expectations will be considered as biometrids are really holding individual personal data there should be a blockchain based safe platform.
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:42:18 PM

As i can see we have a month of Biometrids ICO, starts 19th of february, and ends 19th of march 🙂. So i hope i can prepare my ETH for buy it from now.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:22:49 PM

When there are certainly various upgrades in the platform i believe all your expectations will be considered as biometrids are really holding individual personal data there should be a blockchain based safe platform.
I totally agree with all of you Wink. Biometrids will make our personal data have safe and have right uses - for whom really need it for KYC.

kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 10:26:16 PM

As i can see we have a month of Biometrids ICO, starts 19th of february, and ends 19th of march 🙂. So i hope i can prepare my ETH for buy it from now.

Rather short period for purchase, but nevertheless many people have chance to have time to purchase given token. Unfortunately at me such opportunity there will be no in the type absence of the means. I will simply monitor and to support project.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: