Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 01:07:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Biometrids - ICO 19th of february - Decentralised and Anonymous ID  (Read 11756 times)
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:33:47 PM

is it clear how the project is going to make money?

This is an odd question but if you mean how the tokens will be used then that will be much clearer. I am also asking the same here but my idea is that tokens can be used to purchase the Biometrids system for your company or maybe as a third app of your program.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Maingtoled1958

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:34:47 PM

Wow. The first I've seen of this kind. A great thinking but don't you think this is a very sensitive information to share with and people might not trust the platform in the begining?
The facial features in this platform are secured in a Blockchain which is highly secured. But regardless of how secure the system is, we must not let our guards down.
with all the security on the platform plus is a facial application which means only have access to it is basically as secured as possible
It will also help to preserve more and more security and privacy as only the retina eould be able to access the data amd also the recognition would turn more more easy
contractus325

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:59:47 PM

Wow. The first I've seen of this kind. A great thinking but don't you think this is a very sensitive information to share with and people might not trust the platform in the begining?
The facial features in this platform are secured in a Blockchain which is highly secured. But regardless of how secure the system is, we must not let our guards down.

I heard that biometrids will also have back up codes or other recognition aside from our face if ever there will be happen in face. So we can still be use our account. I really hope that this project will be successfully lunch in the coming days.

It;s very interesting, is it the official data provided on their website or just your predictions? Where did you hear it? The whole seems to be well secured, but the more such things are better.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:01:14 PM

Blockchain could never be safer without biometrids. Biometrics are definitely unique and are a great way to preserve ones identity and avoid scams. I am hyped for future advancements and new ways of enhancing security and personal identity.
Zreknarf

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:15:31 PM

Not a lot of devices support such technology today, or have you found a way to make use of the old ones?
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:44:06 PM

Blockchain could never be safer without biometrids. Biometrics are definitely unique and are a great way to preserve ones identity and avoid scams. I am hyped for future advancements and new ways of enhancing security and personal identity.
I believe biometrids could never be safer with out block chain as block chain had a huge potential with the features like our biometrids platform where its technology cannot be even hacked as it is having a code which triggers changing gates every 12 minutes.
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:24:58 PM

Biometrids tries to create a revolutionary "one face, one ID" phenomenon. It only takes an acknowledgment and nobody will be able to determine identity cards on the blockkain. In place of this system, we expect a strict reduction in identity theft.
hakimovic

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:48:11 PM

I believe biometrids could never be safer with out block chain as block chain had a huge potential with the features like our biometrids platform where its technology cannot be even hacked as it is having a code which triggers changing gates every 12 minutes.
Yea I saw people complaining on what if they get hacked and then their identity which is kept by biometrids could be exposed to the public . There's no way they could hack your informations that are stoed in the blockchain ,if they did they might as well hack all cryptocurrencies.
maro159

Activity: 196
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:50:37 PM

If you are really able to provide easy-access API and make a reliable face recognization system, many companies will take advantage of your offer.
Unfortunately, it must take a while, is not easy to develop a system like that.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:57:40 PM

Yea I saw people complaining on what if they get hacked and then their identity which is kept by biometrids could be exposed to the public . There's no way they could hack your informations that are stoed in the blockchain ,if they did they might as well hack all cryptocurrencies.
Yes, Biometrids is a highly secure project based on a very secure blockchain technology so I dont think that the funds here have any risk from hacker. Many people have their value information with this platform and they cannot afford to lose it so they will focus more on security of the client's.

Hullo

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:57:59 PM

No doubt about the potential of this kind of technology because they can generate huge revenue by selling their technology to many corporations and business to make their work easy in various ways. The use case of facial recognition technology has no limits where it can be used and what benefits it can bring. The only matter is the capabilities and abilities of delivering where need to be sure.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 08:20:21 PM

No doubt about the potential of this kind of technology because they can generate huge revenue by selling their technology to many corporations and business to make their work easy in various ways. The use case of facial recognition technology has no limits where it can be used and what benefits it can bring. The only matter is the capabilities and abilities of delivering where need to be sure.
It  is hard to describe scale of application of given platform. She will be able to be applied absolutely in any domain, for identification of the person. Beginning at banks, finalising by driving licences.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:55:17 PM

If you are really able to provide easy-access API and make a reliable face recognization system, many companies will take advantage of your offer.
Unfortunately, it must take a while, is not easy to develop a system like that.
Such ease-access API requires huge technical scripts, tools group, testers etc all the resources have to take their step forward, dev might be working on this as it really brings business with the companies.
Neo.Prometheus

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:59:22 PM

As for me, i am interested in the topic of mining. Does the project give such an opportunity?
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:18:18 PM

As for me, i am interested in the topic of mining. Does the project give such an opportunity?
Biometrids deals with building a platform where you can use your mobile device, with built-in facial recognition software, to directly identify yourself to any company or person in the block chain.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:14:46 PM

with all the security on the platform plus is a facial application which means only have access to it is basically as secured as possible
I agree to your point of view bud, this project is really amazing which is much more advantage to those gamblers here in crypto currency world. I'm so impressed on this project that's why I joined their bounty campaign which I believe this project has a great potential in the future that is good for all and for many.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:15:38 PM

I look for in many ICOs is a working product or prototype. Biometrids does not have either. What have you been doing since your product idea in 2016?

PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:27:53 PM

"Unsold tokens will be locked for 5 years. All unsold tokens, are sold after 5 years to investors participating in our ICO, not on exchanges." - So it mean onlyinvestors can exchange it?
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:59:45 AM

The idea of introducing facial recognisation into blockchain just makes me believe that the future is here. This will completely iradicate the scams and will generate a safe platfom for newcomers. I hope time to time regulation of this service is being kept in mind by the developers.

Facial recognition is a big help to cryptocurrency industries because it helps all people to secure their accounts properly and no one can ever hack it. Dont worry everyone is working properly in this project to be successful.

Cryptocurrency is about being anonymous and that was big reason why Satoshi Nakamoto created bitcoin in first place. I wouldn't say that Biometrids is helping cryptocurrency, actually it will help centralized platform and help to secure you account on those kinda platform, cos my bitcoin address is safe as long as I keep my private key in safe place and I don't need Face ID.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:10:10 AM

Not a lot of devices support such technology today, or have you found a way to make use of the old ones?

I dont think you cant because old devices dont have a recognition system like the new ones. Better save money and buy new one. You dont have any other choices.
Have a lot of people using smart devices at now, and the world grow more and more. I think Biometrids is follow this trending not running for advantage Smiley. So i think almost our devices can run Biometrids application.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: