Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:53:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Biometrids - ICO 19th of february - Decentralised and Anonymous ID  (Read 11756 times)
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:36:26 AM

I really think that is project is trying hard and making the integration of this platform and various types of social media for more wide spread reach of this project. We don't see many projects using a dedicated discord server and that pretty great.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
segolodeh

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:38:40 AM

Usually if we do not get a gift from a project, then you should contact the dev team and you will get it manually.
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1228

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:45:49 AM

So this project focuses into for maybe verify some ID people, first people will save their ID at the blockchain technology then whent we need that just share it maybe using some hash file ?  its really safe ?

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:02:13 AM

I really think that is project is trying hard and making the integration of this platform and various types of social media for more wide spread reach of this project. We don't see many projects using a dedicated discord server and that pretty great.

They are dedicated to their projects and they want the satisfaction of people that want to to secure their accounts. This is a good platform but really hard to understand. We just need to read and research more about this project.
There is nothing much will be your word if you once go through the white papers of Biometrids deeply which is very interesting with a unique launch bringing the accessibility of the facial recognition feature in decentralized technology.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:20:42 AM
Last edit: February 15, 2018, 07:49:42 PM by Ather_1020

I probably have not seen, but I'm wondering who will be collecting the bilometric data? I think this company may be the weak link on this whole platform.
I guess their Artificial Intelligence will collect your data regarding your face as an ID and added to the blockchain soon.
The data regarding your face will be stored in their database and will be highly secure, so that noone can steal your information. This is a new idea and may take some time to adapt and to get use to.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:21:42 AM

There is a point that makes me little bit confuse, they claimed that they will not store any picture, instead The 3D pictures are made into numbers or nodal point, but we all know that our pictures are in form of numbers inside computer !! as long as you can convert it then display them in image format there is no point in saying it's numbers and not a picture !
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:14:04 AM

Biomethrids face scanning software is going to be a great addition on your mobile phone definitely this will be one of the most downloaded application when it goes live.
I don't think so, because of biometrids is using for specific case, such as KYC at business or make a CV to clearly only, the demand is not for every body like beauty application Smiley
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:25:43 AM

Have you seen the project site? It's done flawlessly - everything is clear and clear. All the necessary information for the project's osysleniya is presented. I wish the children good collection and implementation of all

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:35:15 AM

Usually if we do not get a gift from a project, then you should contact the dev team and you will get it manually.

What kind of gifts are you even talking about? I'm not sure any dev team for any ICO gives away gifts for nothing. Maybe some bonues for big investors but gifts Huh
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:15:43 AM

What kind of gifts are you even talking about? I'm not sure any dev team for any ICO gives away gifts for nothing. Maybe some bonues for big investors but gifts Huh
I think this man is not correctly expressed. He means that if you have problems with getting tokens, you need to write to the developers and they will send you your coins individually.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:23:09 AM

"Unsold tokens will be locked for 5 years. All unsold tokens, are sold after 5 years to investors participating in our ICO, not on exchanges." - So it mean onlyinvestors can exchange it?

It means that they will not dump the unsold tokens on exchanges. But instead sell it with private sales.

As people mentioned earlier in this thread, how is the team planning on adding value to the token? There is not a clear plan in the whitepaper as far as I can see. This is important information for potential investors and it should be much clearer.

I agree with most of you that the idea and project seems interesting and that a lot of people could benefit from such a technology. It has great potential and will eradicate identity theft.

I do have a few concerns, especially the whole distribution paragraph. I remember that the private sale was not completed and that was the reason why the ICO was first postponed. Yet in the whitepaper it is not updated and a few sentences are confusing. Another concern for me is why the CEO, CTO and COO are earning so much money. If I were to start this company as the CEO I would only focus on paying my programmers/developers and perhaps maybe live off 30% of what the CEO is earning monthly. If they paid themselves a lot less money it would create the idea that they are working their asses off and spending the money more wisely.

For example:
The PRE-ICO will run for one week (from the 25th
of November to the 1st of December). A total of
5.000.000 coins will be set for sale at a price of
910IDS/1 ETH

Pre-ico: 1330 IDS/1 eth

Thanks for clarifying, I did not really read this place. And for the first time I hear about the blocking of coins for 5 years. In the Pundi project, coins are blocked by the team for 3 years and dividends are paid each month for coins.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:26:21 AM

"Unsold tokens will be locked for 5 years. All unsold tokens, are sold after 5 years to investors participating in our ICO, not on exchanges." - So it mean onlyinvestors can exchange it?

It means that they will not dump the unsold tokens on exchanges. But instead sell it with private sales.

As people mentioned earlier in this thread, how is the team planning on adding value to the token? There is not a clear plan in the whitepaper as far as I can see. This is important information for potential investors and it should be much clearer.

I agree with most of you that the idea and project seems interesting and that a lot of people could benefit from such a technology. It has great potential and will eradicate identity theft.

I do have a few concerns, especially the whole distribution paragraph. I remember that the private sale was not completed and that was the reason why the ICO was first postponed. Yet in the whitepaper it is not updated and a few sentences are confusing. Another concern for me is why the CEO, CTO and COO are earning so much money. If I were to start this company as the CEO I would only focus on paying my programmers/developers and perhaps maybe live off 30% of what the CEO is earning monthly. If they paid themselves a lot less money it would create the idea that they are working their asses off and spending the money more wisely.

For example:
The PRE-ICO will run for one week (from the 25th
of November to the 1st of December). A total of
5.000.000 coins will be set for sale at a price of
910IDS/1 ETH

Pre-ico: 1330 IDS/1 eth

Thanks for clarifying, I did not really read this place. And for the first time I hear about the blocking of coins for 5 years. In the Pundi project, coins are blocked by the team for 3 years and dividends are paid each month for coins.
Yes, there are many such projects which have been dumped their coin even after a successful ICO stage and good promotion. This is due to not a proper implementation of the strategies and not following the roadmap properly. Some of the projects have still not paid the initial investments of the investors back which makes it very difficult to select a legit project for investment.

moirahpascual11

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:31:42 AM

i think that is good project to invest in here,ill take closer for this project ;)want to join it soon
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:40:15 AM

How much is the minimum investment for biometrids token? Is the token also available to buy in bitcoin currency or it will be only in ETH? Thanks.
It was not mentioned anywhere, but it looks like it will only be in the ETH. Perhaps the developers will certainly answer this question.
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:56:12 AM

How much is the minimum investment for biometrids token? Is the token also available to buy in bitcoin currency or it will be only in ETH? Thanks.
It was not mentioned anywhere, but it looks like it will only be in the ETH. Perhaps the developers will certainly answer this question.
Only ETH and the minimum investment is 0.1 ETH. You can check the minimum amount of investment on their website, too.
Scor1937

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:35:37 AM

Yeah! We really do not. And that makes it interesting knowing that we have a team that knows what they are doing and will go through any length to make everything perfect and the fact that they are trying hard to communicate despite their busy schedule makes me believe they will keep up. I love the project idea whichever way and I know the team will deliver.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:17:03 AM

If I would like to set up a master node from biometrics. Do I need to invest to activate my nodes? Because what I want is to test only the master nodes without investing from my pocket.

Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:08:41 AM

Yeah! We really do not. And that makes it interesting knowing that we have a team that knows what they are doing and will go through any length to make everything perfect and the fact that they are trying hard to communicate despite their busy schedule makes me believe they will keep up. I love the project idea whichever way and I know the team will deliver.
Definitely, maybe that is the reason why they are so busy within these days but they must still have to answer our queries because there are investors that want to have answers immediately. Yeah, the project has a good concept but still there are a lot of competitors out there with the same idea.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:36:48 AM

Only ETH and the minimum investment is 0.1 ETH. You can check the minimum amount of investment on their website, too.

Thanks for the information. 0.1 eth is a good amount for their minimum investment because it is not that high, many people can invest with this amount. I hope more and more investors will join his project.

farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:06:02 PM

Banks and other institutions where need your identity verification is already implemented in many countries. Biomatric passports and driving licenses plus national identity cards are already linked with one another. Banks and other institutions have limited access to those data bases. Where this platform will be used this is the question. Anyways still there ares in private life where this technology can be used for.
But all such government banks may not have the advanced global bitcoin technology and it is better to choose Biometrids also added to the global block chain where in future all the data of us will be safe with block chain as banks might get fired some times by the owners.

Yes I am already talking about it...As we have all this option in the bank..why we need Biometrids..??& all country are not supporting bitcoin,so I don't think they need any bitcoin technology idea..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: