Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:36:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FOMO] Fear of Missing Out Coin - FOMOCoin - Hard fork of DOGE  (Read 437 times)
Mrnat (OP)

Activity: 151
Merit: 101

Believe in Yourself, Do Magic, Be the Magic!

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 12:20:32 AM
Last edit: February 05, 2018, 10:12:19 AM by Mrnat

FOMO Coin - A community project to immortalize crypto sentiment !

Hello Everyone,

I propose to the crypto community to join me in the most sentimental project of the crypto history, enjoying the success that had existed in the crypto space since 2014, i sincerely believe we must have a coin to represent something we all might have done (at least once in our crypto life).
The project main idea is to have a real world functions in the future, as the need will arise, but this project at its core is designed to immortalize the driving force in the Blockchain World.

Pay attention, as DOGE is one of the most famous old coins, it´s the perfect match for this project, without any intent to underestimate the DOGE community in any form, but contrary... this should make you happy as you will look back in the past and see yourself being part of this crypto sentimental project.

I personally don´t see it as a DIE SOON currency, at the contrary an awesome project which will help each one of us identify ourselves with so many mistakes we have done and maybe still do... and perhaps change for the personal and collective benefit.

DISCLAIMER: i only HOLD around 120 DOGE at the moment, which i´m slowly mining by mining Litecoin
I also know there was an ICO for FOMO ERC20 token a couple of months back, but this is not intended to raise any ICO or get rich quick scheme, but develop a long lasting coin, which by the help of the community, will last as long as the KING BITCOIN BTC...
From my tight budget i will donate to any developer that would help me organize and develop this project.

----Anyone is welcome with possible LOGO images of the FOMO coin, memes, and all kind of help is warmly welcomed----

Join us in DISCORD  https://discord.gg/5tEEYVf

DISCORD Group and Project itself advancing, if you want to be a Pioneer of this movement, don´t forget to join us there.
We already have some exciting news, uniting forces with some professional devs for the development and improvement of the new FOMOCoin source code... Stay tuned Roll Eyes Shocked

Telegram @FOMOCoin Community slowed down for the moment as not enough demand for that platform... at community request we will start working in it, but for efficiency reasons we´re all in Discord at the moment.

I would like any comments or suggestions, as a community, to make this project as its intended to be. The crypto FOMO coin!

Let´s make this happen, together, as a community, for the community, the veterans, the oldies, the newest and the future users....

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kosmog

Activity: 207
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 11:35:47 AM

Hey! I want to help you. I'm a web developer ( .net & frontend technologies ) and I also have some experience in blockchain dev, but for ETH.
Let me know how can I help creating this coin.

https://www.udemy.com/from-a-non-programmer-to-full-stack-net-developer/?couponCode=10.99DISCOUNT
Mrnat (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 10:38:00 PM

Hey! I want to help you. I'm a web developer ( .net & frontend technologies ) and I also have some experience in blockchain dev, but for ETH.
Let me know how can I help creating this coin.

Perfect, we can start with raising more awareness, and making a simple template for it, also some Image contest would be awesome

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
papilyn

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:41:32 PM

we need discord.  Grin

Mrnat (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 11:16:07 PM

we need discord.  Grin

Hey bro, we have the telegram channel atm named *FOMOCoin Community* i invite everyone there, and asap we will make the discord and slack channel, in the while time any input here is highly appreciated also!

Taybrien79

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:20:21 PM

I would normally be skeptical, but then again this will be a fork of Doge, which in itself i an anomaly...sooo..Good luck =P
RobertSnow

Activity: 126
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:28:13 PM

I would normally be skeptical, but then again this will be a fork of Doge, which in itself i an anomaly...sooo..Good luck =P

Exactly, DOGE is close to having a 2b market cap, which is more than impressive.
BitcoinGoat

Activity: 272
Merit: 35

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 11:35:32 PM

Yea. I found it!!! This is the coin that will de throne Bitcoin  Roll Eyes A fork of Doge called Fomo  Shocked I called it first  Cool

♉ ♉ ♉ TRAW - THE REAL ALWAYS WINS! - Cryptocurrency for community good ☻☺! Join the AIRDROP via DiscordHERE ♉ ♉ ♉
Mrnat (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 01:52:58 AM

Yea. I found it!!! This is the coin that will de throne Bitcoin  Roll Eyes A fork of Doge called Fomo  Shocked I called it first  Cool

Grin Grin Grin  Hahaha bro, BTC is KING, this is not intended in any way to dethrone any coin, but to give spirit to all the crypto society, which inevitably will grow everyday, will be fun, useful and loved by the next generations and us (if we want to)

Here is the Discord Channel https://discord.gg/5tEEYVf

Let´s do it together, all are welcome to unite to this project !

Mrnat (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 03:46:14 AM

You will be impressed indeed by the potential of this, i truly believe this will unite more the crypto community as what it is, a community, enough of so much division and hatred, at the end we are just brothers, nice things will arise step by step, any comment of suggestion feel free to speak, hatred towards it would be useless because the intent is not to monetize, this will happen naturally based on everyones own perception!

dorismak

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:30:16 PM

the concept is not bad, there are many ways to achieve what you say,  but why do we need a fork?
Mrnat (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 08:23:51 AM

the concept is not bad, there are many ways to achieve what you say,  but why do we need a fork?

As this project is not intended to raise any ico, or premine,  and many people are not willing to donate to the project more that they can afford, (in the case they will if any) the expenses to lead it will be big and we wont have the privilege of having it listed in all the Exchanges where DOGE is already listed, the same DOGE holders, based on a community consensus will request to they´re favorite exchanges to list this particular hard fork, as it´s they're right to own it and trade it at they're pleasure and need.

Any doubt, of any kind, any suggestion or comment is respectfully welcomed.

memii
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:13:20 AM

Doge was like rolling stone without proper team behind to continue development for years. This is possible reason for the fork and I see good intention of team because they are not running any type of money raising campaign. It can turn into something big just like Doge did this time.
Mercedes

Activity: 356
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:16:07 AM

when will FOMO project be  launched Huh
Mrnat (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 09:20:27 AM

when will FOMO project be  launched Huh

As FOMOCOin is a community driven project we need as much help as possible, not necessarily money, but ideas, design, web layout, code, memes, logos, anything is welcome, the team is slowly building, we would be very grateful any help, even critics are welcome,
SO go ahead and troll us, hehehe

There is not yet an exact date, although im expecting around march this year, to be ready, it all depends in all of us tough ....

Mrnat (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 09:22:36 AM

Doge was like rolling stone without proper team behind to continue development for years. This is possible reason for the fork and I see good intention of team because they are not running any type of money raising campaign. It can turn into something big just like Doge did this time.

Thanks for passing by mate, and very glad to read that from you, indeed we are striving to make something future proof, money is secondary atm, all our knowledge and abilities together can move mountains.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: