Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:24:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: LUXcoin - Beware! Scam! Next Signatum is in progress!  (Read 3589 times)
HodlerBaggins

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:51:47 AM

COuldn't agree more.  Holy shitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
zer0k

Activity: 349
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 11:35:16 PM

HodlerBaggins...Can you please stop the fud whenever LUX is mentioned in a thread.

We know you probably missed out on getting a masternode early on, or you were kicked from TG/discord, but you don't need to run around trying to convince everyone that we aren't a hard working team with great tech and a real shot and building something BIG!

If you're just looking for your comments to create a dip and an entry point, then jump in now, because almost all coins are down today Cheesy

HodlerBaggins

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:22:02 AM

HodlerBaggins...Can you please stop the fud whenever LUX is mentioned in a thread.

We know you probably missed out on getting a masternode early on, or you were kicked from TG/discord, but you don't need to run around trying to convince everyone that we aren't a hard working team with great tech and a real shot and building something BIG!

If you're just looking for your comments to create a dip and an entry point, then jump in now, because almost all coins are down today Cheesy

I never said your team isn't hard working.  I said the red flags are huge.

Getting a masternode early on was basically impossible as a miner.  Your block reward is tiny and masternode takes 16,000. I guess it's easy when you premine the shit out of it, eh?

Nothing significant differentiates this coin from all the other Dash masternode clones.

It looks like your devs are in fact working really hard to run away with some nice profits after you are able to pump it.

I'm not spreading FUD, I'm calling out what I see after looking into it.  I just happened to find this thread after I posted elsewhere... looks like I'm not the only one.

zer0k

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 04:11:16 PM

Getting a masternode early on was basically impossible as a miner.  Your block reward is tiny and masternode takes 16,000. I guess it's easy when you premine the shit out of it, eh?

Nothing significant differentiates this coin from all the other Dash masternode clones.

It looks like your devs are in fact working really hard to run away with some nice profits after you are able to pump it.

I'm not spreading FUD, I'm calling out what I see after looking into it.  I just happened to find this thread after I posted elsewhere... looks like I'm not the only one.

The intention has NEVER been that a miner with a few cards/rigs could get enough coins for a masternode!
It has and always will be that you need to be a serious investor who is willing to invest and will dedicate resources to keeping a masternode running 24/7 x 365.
Simple as that!

You've obviously made up your mind, and clearly have an axe to grind for some reason.
We'll keep working hard on new features and doing the best we can to hit all of our milestones.

HodlerBaggins

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:35:41 AM

The intention has NEVER been that a miner with a few cards/rigs could get enough coins for a masternode!
It has and always will be that you need to be a serious investor who is willing to invest and will dedicate resources to keeping a masternode running 24/7 x 365.
Simple as that!

You've obviously made up your mind, and clearly have an axe to grind for some reason.
We'll keep working hard on new features and doing the best we can to hit all of our milestones.

Following me around trying to deflect what I'm saying without disputing it isn't making this look less scammy.

It's clear that that actually making it decentralized was never the intention.  It frankly looks like the intention is to dump the massive premine...

Why would a big time investor invest a lot in this coin? other than to try to profit and dump the bag on somebody else?  That would be stupid risky with your massive premine since you could dump 65% of the circulating coins tomorrow and leave them holding the bag. 

Good luck to you and your team - I hope you prove me wrong.
Bankincoins

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:59:37 AM

Either the Devs are too clueless to see how bad this all  looks or they just dont care... Either way it's bad... Doesn't look as bad as some of the scams I've seen on here so maybe it's legit.

Trying to sell it to the guy calling it out as a scam is pretty funny.  Good stuff there.
zer0k

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 01:00:25 AM

Simple as that!

Following me around trying to deflect what I'm saying without disputing it isn't making this look less scammy.

It's clear that that actually making it decentralized was never the intention.  It frankly looks like the intention is to dump the massive premine...

Why would a big time investor invest a lot in this coin? other than to try to profit and dump the bag on somebody else?  That would be stupid risky with your massive premine since you could dump 65% of the circulating coins tomorrow and leave them holding the bag. 

I'm not trying to deflect...I'm just annoyed that we have a team that's working really hard to build something great, and you're trying to talk shit about us all over the place.
Not wanting to invest in us because you don't like the math/premine is one thing, but actively calling us a "Holy shitcoin" pisses me off and I felt the need to defend our team.

I'm done, good luck with whatever floats your boat

zer0k

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 01:02:37 AM

Either the Devs are too clueless to see how bad this all  looks or they just dont care... Either way it's bad... Doesn't look as bad as some of the scams I've seen on here so maybe it's legit.

Trying to sell it to the guy calling it out as a scam is pretty funny.  Good stuff there.

I'm not trying to sell anyone anything.

If you like our project, jump on board. If you don't there are plenty of other coins out there that might fit your needs better.

Funny that since the first topic was posted, LUX has become stronger and stronger, and has taken off Cheesy

King Mack

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:06:32 AM

I downloaded the wallet when this coin first launched and planned on mining it. Something didn't sit right with me and I just ignored it. Boy am I glad I did. It would surprise me if this coin actually turns out to be legit.
zer0k

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 01:13:58 AM

I downloaded the wallet when this coin first launched and planned on mining it. Something didn't sit right with me and I just ignored it. Boy am I glad I did. It would surprise me if this coin actually turns out to be legit.

You definitely would of been surprised if you mined/bought some coins back in October/November and then checked the price recently

HodlerBaggins

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:01:05 PM

Simple as that!

I'm not trying to deflect...I'm just annoyed that we have a team that's working really hard to build something great, and you're trying to talk shit about us all over the place.
Not wanting to invest in us because you don't like the math/premine is one thing, but actively calling us a "Holy shitcoin" pisses me off and I felt the need to defend our team.

I'm done, good luck with whatever floats your boat

Don't be pissed about that - everything except 5 or 10 coins in all of crypto are "shitcoins" in the vernacular I'm used to...
qubalaya

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:56:57 PM

To me it looks like the project has *only* one developer (not one core developer, but only one developer), as it can be inferred from the GitHub page:
https://github.com/216k155/lux/graphs/contributors

I wouldn't count a dozen commits as serious, long-term contribution.

This is a bit concerning, given that there've been constant references to a "team", but it seems to me it's a dev team of one. Good luck to the project regardless, if it's indeed not a scam.
Bobdabiulder

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:20:57 PM

Wallet update is almost out, mods/supervisors are much better, WP release is nigh, and there’s a partial premise burn!  Looking good!!
Ryushin

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2020, 09:38:09 AM

Honestly the safest investment option in crypto world is Bitcoin and Ethereum, I trust these two the most, others are higher risk investment, I'm so over new projects nowadays, they are 99% ready to scam investors

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: