Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:33:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why BTC is rising the price?  (Read 1191 times)
AntonioE

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:21:01 AM

The legalization of bitcoin of a country or a state and a big company have a very huge role why bitcoin price rise to the moon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
poging alfino

Activity: 34

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:26:10 AM

Hey guys,
I saw BTC's price goes UP to the moon these days and I'm think about what causes it so.
My guess is that CME group announced it intends to launch bitcoin futures in the fourth quarter of 2017.
Everyone is seeing that BTC is a solid thing. What do you guys think about it?
Here is the notice: http://www.cmegroup.com/media-room/press-releases/2017/10/31/cme_group_announceslaunchofbitcoinfutures.html

why btc is rising the price it is bitcoin’s rapid growth model is a sign of shifting paradigms in the world of finance. And because “We are in an age where technology is changing the dynamic of the business world
miyong

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:31:21 AM

Hey guys,
I saw BTC's price goes UP to the moon these days and I'm think about what causes it so.
My guess is that CME group announced it intends to launch bitcoin futures in the fourth quarter of 2017.
Here is the notice: http://www.cmegroup.com/media-room/press-releases/2017/10/31/cme_group_announceslaunchofbitcoinfutures.html

Bitcoin definitely rising because of the people that believes the ability of bitcoin and put their investment with it, a lot of investor are engaged with btc because they find it more valuable at this time.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
loragean03

Activity: 403

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:36:38 AM

maybe the demand of bitcoin world wide are so high/needed for some activity or for the other usage of bitcoin for some other reasons, bitcoin are totally limited by this time and the demand is so high, that's the cause of bitcoin price hike, or you may include the upcoming fork, fork is one on the reasons why bitcoin pump so high at certain time.
ishinn99

Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:37:28 AM

The legalization of bitcoin of a country or a state and a big company have a very huge role why bitcoin price rise to the moon.

It's one of the factors but now I think the reason of increasing value of bitcoin is because of the incoming forks. Bitcoin is widely known now and a lot are being interested having a bitcoin.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
uzumaki

Activity: 156

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:16:36 AM

Hey guys,
It's trusted bitcoin price and value are designed to grow over time. When the volume of bitcoin transaction growing on a daily basis and the limited number of bitcoin supplies.
Paper currency increasingly unused and will be replaced with digital payments. Various countries around the world have started to follow the mainstream stream of increasingly using digital payment systems and getting away from paper curency.
Nawaytes

Activity: 476
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:04:24 AM

Since the news about hardfork and segwit2x that will happen in November, people scramble to buy bitcoin to get new coins from bitcoin forks so that's obviously making bitcoin prices up.
This is the opposite of previous hardfork events, people panic to sell their bitcoin when the issue comes. But now people have learned from past experiences, and they will keep their BTC until hardfork is done. I think that's what makes bitcoin rare and the price will be rise until the end of this November.
sunno330

Activity: 406

homt.net

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:15:08 AM

Bitcoin fork is the cause for bitcoin price rising. One more reason is its a trading capital of all altcoins.Everyone conscious about trade. They are using more bitcoin, and bitcoin value going to high.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
i_love_rain

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:20:38 AM

1. Coming fork
2. CME's announcement on bitcoin futures, this is huge deal from a reputation/recognition perspective.
3. More hedge funds joining the play field which means more demand
sheamus10

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:26:36 AM

Hey guys,

Bitcoin definitely rising because of the people that believes the ability of bitcoin and put their investment with it, a lot of investor are engaged with btc because they find it more valuable at this time.
It is true that higher market demand makes bitcoin prices increasing. Increase in bitcoin price is needed because it can make this coin stronger.
So how far bitcoin will develop? It all depends on market demand.
Klestar

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:28:50 AM

1. Coming fork
2. CME's announcement on bitcoin futures, this is huge deal from a reputation/recognition perspective.
3. More hedge funds joining the play field which means more demand

I agree with you that's is the reason why the bitcoin is totally iincreasing rapidly and i think it's because of lot of altcoins and the 3rd is many people especially to all rich people investing in bitcoin so that's why bitcoin have a bright in the future.
MrZ28s

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:30:52 AM

People are being used to free money on forks. And another fork this month is coming up reason why bitcoin once again surge at unexpected highs. We will see some corrections soon but I am confused which level will bitcoin reach. Perhaps $7,500 is doable before fork?
Metoo.14

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:35:42 AM

Hey guys,
But the real reason for it to rise quickly is that double hard fork plays side by side so that as the demand for hold of the trader soars, I think that's the main reason for the bitcoin to high.
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:44:28 AM

No good damned reason, LOL.

Ive seen people argue bitcoin is finding its price level; why the hell now? It took 9 years to decide to increase by multiple magnitudes of value. I could see if this had been a perfect path the whole way up. no gox, none of these forks, none of all the bullshit that has perenially plagued us. but specifically because of this, why then is the price skyrocketing upward with no fundamental positive changes in bitcoin?

this is all pure speculation.

you show me a way to value a bitcoin. im willing to accept something kooky at this point. but when you do, apply your model to the current price. it wont fit, and thats for a reason. its not based off of your model, its based off of alot of assumptions and aspirations (like what we saw with the DOW when Trump took office.)
sehanmaxx01

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:40:35 AM

I wouldn't be surprised if there is a fair amount of hype for this and everyone is getting their money in now so they can try and ride the corporate wave as more and more money gets invested into Bitcoin through various funds and corporations trying to make  Shocked
1NV3ST0NM3

Merit: 110

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:48:09 AM

Hey guys,
Yes this can be a reason and alongside this the upcoming segwit2x fork may also be a reason for this sudden increase in price people want maximum potential from their btc and b2x is trading quite good these days. Cumulative of these factors has given rise to btc.
cold cool

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:52:21 AM

Encrypted currency is more and more recognized, blockchain technology is one of the future direction of development, the value of investment so many people choose to buy bitcoin.
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:01:40 AM

The bitcoin rate is growing mainly because the law of the market works: demand increases, the price increases. An important role is also played by the fact that the population knows, mainly from the crypto currency, only about bitcoin, since it was the first and became widely known. In general, Bitcoin grows because it is bitcoin and it is programmed for cost much higher than the current one. Therefore, the growth of his course must be treated as a normal phenomenon.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 05:25:25 AM

There are several factors which are boosting the price of Bitcoin and major factors are,

* South Korean government recently announced its plans to adopt bitcoin as a commodity and regulate the market efficiently to protect businesses, investors, and users.

* Several analysts have also emphasized that the decline in support towards bitcoin hard forks such as Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin Gold, and SegWit2x (B2X) have contributed to the upward momentum of bitcoin.

* High probability of bitcoin ETF approval and

* China resuming cryptocurrency trading later this year

See this: Bitcoin Price Achieves New All-Time High at $6,345; Factors For Surge.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: