Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:04:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: i can help you withdraw small amounts of ltc from btc-e for free  (Read 6671 times)
ironcross360

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Troll of the Fourth Reich.

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 12:29:52 PM

If you'd really like to be the bigger man, admit you lied and come up with your own ideas.

Honestly, TECSHARE, it doesn't much matter whose idea it was.  You don't have a monopoly on ideas.  It's called competition, and is generally considered a good thing around here.

As for who is scamming whom, I care not at all.  Let the buyer beware.  If anyone sends either of you any funds at all, let it be known that they take the risks.  Don't get the idea that mods filter out scams.  We don't.

And anyone offering a service, but self-moderates his advertising thread to remove detractors, deserves negative trust IMHO.

My problem is with his actions, not just that he opened a service like mine.  It is the principal of the matter. I am sure he came crying to the moderators because he can't handle the mess he created by lying, defaming, and attempting to rip off my idea. If he left out the first two I wouldn't be here. I am sure you could give a crap how this is resolved as long as it requires a minimal amount of effort on your part, and you like many other people shy away from the slightest conflict. I don't. Funny how the lying and attempt at defamation were left out of the equation on your part, but your right I should let people walk all over me because this community clearly respects one another other.

As far as self moderation, I don't know if you have noticed, but you don't get all the trolls. I fought for this feature so that I could manage my own sales threads without crying to mommy and daddy to remove the naughty trolls. I have had people offer to send me over $9000 upfront, based on my reputation alone, but you are right, I could be risking my 2 year old rep with hundreds of trades, and over $1000 fronted to me with all agreements honored so I can scam people out of less than a dollar.

I did so deliberately, because any lying or defamation is generally irrelevant to my point here.  I know about your reputation, and it's as good as anyone else's.  That said, I've personally been burned by several former forum members who spent a great deal of time building up said reputations.  I'm not saying that you're one of those people, I honestly don't know.  But nor does it matter, because I've learned the hard way that trust should be hard earned when money is involved. 

BTW, I (we) don't get all the trolls mostly because what you might consider trolling, I might consider to be just an angry customer, or a joke, or just an artist.  Just because it's at your expense, doesn't mean that it's trolling.  To get deleted, it generally has to be offensive to many (if not most) people, and lack any redeeming value such as entertainment value or a rational dissenting opinion; which is why I've never deleted any of your posts TECSHARE, despite the fact that your username ends up running across the reporting system more than most.   I'm not here to keep the peace, and I'm no one's counselor.

Even if we both had the same definition of trolling, you and I both know damned well it would take 1000 years to get rid of all the troll posts here, and why should you care if it does not directly effect you? I wouldn't. As you said it is primarily at the OP's expense. Perhaps when I am selling things I am not interested in entertainment, art, or opinions, but only selling items or services. I don't think it is unreasonable to have a small area to represent ones self free from interference from trolls and other OCD stalkers (not trading partners) holding grudges because of my own opinions.

If I WERE up to anything fraudulent, nothing would stop people from destroying my reputation via the scammer accusation area, trader discussion area, or the trust system. As I said previously I don't shy away from conflict just because it might make some people feel uneasy, or because they might disagree. Anyone who has actually traded with me knows I take my trading seriously and go the extra mile to provide what was promised. If this were a popularity contest then I am sure many of my posts would be removed, but its not and I attempt to follow the forum rules to the best of my knowledge.

I don't mess with people who don't mess with me first, and I don't feel I should have to mute myself because some one might get upset for a few seconds. Also I would be willing to bet that my name comes up on the reporting system from the same small hand full of people it always does shotgunning reports hoping one will stick. These would be the same people I have had trouble with for a long while, and is the very reason I self moderate my threads.
Whoa your a writing expert look at all that writing you did

Why are you just staring at this? Just send it! 1MHZjADM41ttjbPUiTPYWGYGm45XLf8ZeS
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: