Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 04:36:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [GUIDE][AMD][NVIDIA][CPU][ETN]How to Mine ⚡️Electroneum + Miners Downloads 💲⛏  (Read 147946 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
wacko
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:23:21 PM

ive downloaded xmr-stak-cpu sucessfully on 2 pc's come to do it on my laptop extracted all the files and xmr-stak-cpu.exe is missing
 Huh
Windows Defender (or some other anti-virus) deleted it. You need to add it to the exception list so it doesn't get deleted by AV software.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ikicha

Activity: 788
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:32:50 AM

ive downloaded xmr-stak-cpu sucessfully on 2 pc's come to do it on my laptop extracted all the files and xmr-stak-cpu.exe is missing
 Huh

Disabled your Antivirus first and disable your Windows defender via control panel.
This is false alarm by antivirus

-------------------------------------------------------

hashparty pool and electromine got DDOS and server down up to 4x a day
i'm moving pool to https://easyhash.io/pools/etn and running smooth using SG Miners
Yoko333

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:05:36 AM

I would love to see someone sharing his Sgminer config file, Anyone?
 Smiley

I Using 2 x RX 570 to mine ETN, i got 721 H/s or 1,4 kH/s using SG Miners
I Using https://electromine.fr pool, with elegand UI and nice server uptime

here my SG Miners config

Code:
{
    "pools":
    [
        {
            "name": "MoneroPool",
            "url": "stratum+tcp://eu.electromine.fr:3333",
            "user": "yourwallet here",
            "pass": "x",
            "priority": "0",
            "profile": "xmr"
        }
    ],
    "profiles":
    [
        {
            "name": "xmr",
            "algorithm": "cryptonight",
            "rawintensity": "896",
            "worksize": "8",
            "gpu-threads": "1"
        }
    ],
    "default-profile": "xmr",
    "no-extranonce": true,
    "gpu-platform": "0"
}

Thanks I finally succeed to use Sgminer.

Though I get less hash than with XMR-Stack, I get around 600 h/s with the config you shared, with some burst at 750h/s.
There is one thing I don't understand, the thread, in your config it's at 1 thread, isn't 2 the best config?
I tried 2 thread but it gives me only 110 h/s, which is weird.
And at 0 thread it still works fine, which doesn't make sense either unless 0 thread means 1 thread and 1 means 2 thread.
PotatoM12

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:34:16 AM

Although not the best roi at the moment, mining electroneum is very nice - keeps my gpu very cool. Sometimes the fans don't even run Smiley
Mattthev (OP)

Activity: 966
Merit: 359

👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 08:31:39 AM

Updated XMR-STAK 2.0 to the newest version. Now with multiple pools! If pool is unavailable it will auto connect to other pool.
https://github.com/fireice-uk/xmr-stak
XMR-STAK 2.0 - Mega 1% dev fee

Mining Bios with Performance Timings 👍 Mining-Bios.euPBE 1.7PBE 3 PRO👌⛏│AFFILIATE system 10% ref 💰💲BTC│👉 XMR-AEON-STAK 🔝⛏ Monero V9 (CNv4) ✅│XMRig AMD🔝⛏ CNv4 ✅
FIAT from BINANCE to REVOLUT 💳│🚀Upcoming/Active ICO list📈🤑│👉Free Bitcoin BTC Faucet💰💲│Guides:RX 470/480/570/580, VEGA Bios Mod Tutorial - SRB, PBE 💰💲│PBE.eu
CRYPTO to FIAT BTC💲💳│ How to Mine XMR/RYO and CN coins + Miners Downloads💰⛏│Guides:How to Mine AEON💰⛏
monerobiosedit@gmail.com│✅Did I help you? Give me some +Merit 🤜🤛👌
Ledipaa

Activity: 62

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:08:15 AM

So you cant really trust whattomine anymore, since 2/3 of the network hashrate comes from solo mining. Should probl go back to monero :/
browndog785

Activity: 60

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:09:42 AM

Anybody here mining CryptoNight algo with Ryzen7 1700 or 1700X ?

How much H/s do you get with this cpu?
RealSwissMiner

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 11:37:25 AM

Anybody here mining CryptoNight algo with Ryzen7 1700 or 1700X ?

How much H/s do you get with this cpu?

Just browse to http://monerobenchmarks.info/list.php and check the CPU section. You can probably sort from highest to lowest as the Ryzen7 1700 should be in the top 10. Be aware that these are single benchmarks submitted from users so its not an average value - the scores normally have a broad range.

Mining and investment blog - https://swisscryptominer.blogspot.ch
wacko
Legendary

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:40:56 PM

So you cant really trust whattomine anymore, since 2/3 of the network hashrate comes from solo mining. Should probl go back to monero :/
What does solo mining being a large part of the network have to do with whattomine calculations being (in)accurate? All WTM does is it takes the current network difficulty and tells you how many coins you can expect to mine with your hashrate. All that matters for this kind of calculation is the total network hashrate (= difficulty), it doesn't matter how that difficulty was achieved (from pools, solo miners etc).
Mattthev (OP)

👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 04:33:06 PM

What does solo mining being a large part of the network have to do with whattomine calculations being (in)accurate? All WTM does is it takes the current network difficulty and tells you how many coins you can expect to mine with your hashrate. All that matters for this kind of calculation is the total network hashrate (= difficulty), it doesn't matter how that difficulty was achieved (from pools, solo miners etc).
Yep and ETN network isn't stable, diff is changing a lot during a day.

Mining Bios with Performance Timings 👍 Mining-Bios.euPBE 1.7PBE 3 PRO👌⛏│AFFILIATE system 10% ref 💰💲BTC│👉 XMR-AEON-STAK 🔝⛏ Monero V9 (CNv4) ✅│XMRig AMD🔝⛏ CNv4 ✅
FIAT from BINANCE to REVOLUT 💳│🚀Upcoming/Active ICO list📈🤑│👉Free Bitcoin BTC Faucet💰💲│Guides:RX 470/480/570/580, VEGA Bios Mod Tutorial - SRB, PBE 💰💲│PBE.eu
CRYPTO to FIAT BTC💲💳│ How to Mine XMR/RYO and CN coins + Miners Downloads💰⛏│Guides:How to Mine AEON💰⛏
Mattthev (OP)

👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 04:35:32 PM

You don't have to write me which miner I recommend Cheesy I think I'm really clear in my guides.
XMR-STAK 2.0 you should use. The newest is very easy to setup.
https://github.com/fireice-uk/xmr-stak
XMR-STAK 2.0 - Mega, 1% dev fee only

Here is also new list of pools!
http://www.etnheartbeat.com/

cpcue

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:01:34 PM

Hello guys! I'm really new to Mining in general. Thanks @Mattthev for the guide.

I only have one question right now after completing the setup for my 1070. Is it normal for the XMR-STAK to change difficulty?

I might have missed something in the guide, I'm really not sure. I am connected to poolelectroneum.space here's a sample on what it shows
Difficulty changed. Now: 58853.
New block detected.
Result accepted by the pool.
Difficulty changed. Now: 86550.
New block detected.
Difficulty changed. Now: 60950.
New block detected.

Is this normal? Or should it just stay in one difficulty?

Sorry, if this seems really a noob question.
wacko
Legendary

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:37:36 PM

Is it normal for the XMR-STAK to change difficulty?
Yes, it is normal. Even though your hashrate might be stable, the rate of finding valid shares isn't. The pool suggests the share difficulty based on how often it receives shares from you. When it receives more than it was expecting over a period of time, it increases the difficulty. When less — the diff decreases.

And you're most likely better off mining something else with your gtx 1070, cryptonight is not the most profitable algo for your card.
cpcue

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:07:47 PM

Is it normal for the XMR-STAK to change difficulty?
Yes, it is normal. Even though your hashrate might be stable, the rate of finding valid shares isn't. The pool suggests the share difficulty based on how often it receives shares from you. When it receives more than it was expecting over a period of time, it increases the difficulty. When less — the diff decreases.

And you're most likely better off mining something else with your gtx 1070, cryptonight is not the most profitable algo for your card.

Thanks wacko. It's just my gaming rig  Grin Grin Grin, if this somehow turns good or decent enough I'm planning on investing in a new basic setup. Thanks made things a lot clearer for me. Also just saw my very first pending.  Grin

By the way, what GPU is the way to go? I saw some mining hardware that are way out my budget  Shocked for a noob. So I might just build a PC-ish miner. I researched that a 480 8g is better than 580 8g.  Wink
wacko
Legendary

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:19:52 PM

By the way, what GPU is the way to go? I saw some mining hardware that are way out my budget  Shocked for a noob. So I might just build a PC-ish miner. I researched that a 480 8g is better than 580 8g.  Wink
RX 480 and RX 580 is essentially the same card. AMD just overclocked their RX 480 (and increased both clocks and voltages) and called them RX 580. They're not worse, they're the same: their stock mode doesn't matter anyway cause any Polaris card requires some tuning for proper mining setup, so whether it's RX 480 or RX 580 you're still not going to use it in stock and will have to flash a modified BIOS with tighter timings and undervolt.
leftover_potato

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 06:03:42 AM

hi good day,

i'm still unfamiliar with the set up for XMR-AEON-STAK 2.0

after downloading and unzip, how to move on from there?

i have the wallet address.

a thousand sorry for such question! Cry
Mattthev (OP)

👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 06:37:46 AM

hi good day,

Pick your pool http://www.etnheartbeat.com/ With higher hashrate it's better. Run XMR-STAK.exe or nocpu.bat if you don't won't mine with CPU. It will guide you trough setup you will insert pool, wallet, password etc. You might insert more than 1 pool after you insert the first one. Or you can rename those monero or aeon config files to cinfig.txt and put your pool, wallet etc.

Mattthev (OP)

👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 06:41:05 AM

Hello guys! I'm really new to Mining in general. Thanks @Mattthev for the guide.

I only have one question right now after completing the setup for my 1070. Is it normal for the XMR-STAK to change difficulty?

I might have missed something in the guide, I'm really not sure. I am connected to poolelectroneum.space here's a sample on what it shows
Difficulty changed. Now: 58853.
New block detected.
Result accepted by the pool.
Difficulty changed. Now: 86550.
New block detected.
Difficulty changed. Now: 60950.
New block detected.

Is this normal? Or should it just stay in one difficulty?

Sorry, if this seems really a noob question.
It's normal, your pool support static diff so you can put your wallet_address.diff in wallet, your diff should be like 10000 or maybe 20000.

RX 480 and RX 580 is essentially the same card. AMD just overclocked their RX 480 (and increased both clocks and voltages) and called them RX 580. They're not worse, they're the same: their stock mode doesn't matter anyway cause any Polaris card requires some tuning for proper mining setup, so whether it's RX 480 or RX 580 you're still not going to use it in stock and will have to flash a modified BIOS with tighter timings and undervolt.
Just like you said, but RX 580 has a little bit better chip it allow you undervolt more. But from my view it's almost same card no big real difference. RX 480 in new condition would by hard to find.

leftover_potato

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 06:44:53 AM

hi good day,

Pick your pool http://www.etnheartbeat.com/ With higher hashrate it's better. Run XMR-STAK.exe or nocpu.bat if you don't won't mine with CPU. It will guide you trough setup you will insert pool, wallet, password etc. You might insert more than 1 pool after you insert the first one. Or you can rename those monero or aeon config files to cinfig.txt and put your pool, wallet etc.
thank you. i will try it later and will post here and ask further Smiley
leftover_potato

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 12:28:05 PM

hi need help

im using the XMR AEON START 2.0

but after filling in all the input, it says xmr-stak.exe has stopped working.

im using the nocpu program
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: