Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 05:57:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [GUIDE][AMD][NVIDIA][CPU][ETN]How to Mine ⚡️Electroneum + Miners Downloads 💲⛏  (Read 147946 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Pickle-Rick

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:35:59 AM

I like xmr stack for etn. Difficulty is going up. I also think cell phone mining is a pipe dream, but if cell phone payments ever take off this coin could go way up. They seem to be aggressively marketing in south America, I'm still thinking about my opinion of that, maybe it's a good plan, I don't know.
It won't be actual mining.

It is amazing the amount of times it has been explained what the mobile mining will be, yet people still think it is actual mining. Clearly actual mining would make no sense, so one should automatically rule that out and look into what it actually is and how it will be used as a tool to market the coin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kapz786

Activity: 697
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:38:53 AM

It is amazing the amount of times it has been explained what the mobile mining will be, yet people still think it is actual mining. Clearly actual mining would make no sense, so one should automatically rule that out and look into what it actually is and how it will be used as a tool to market the coin.

Lol yes! It's so frustrating people are absolutely clueless with the whole proccess
coinwebmining

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 10:09:22 PM

Now its possible to mine Electroneum without installing any software on your PC, mobile, tablet. Just go to http://coinwebmining.com/browser-miner/electroneum enter your wallet address, select a mining pool and click Start mining.

Mattthev (OP)

Activity: 966
Merit: 359

👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 01:37:48 PM

Now its possible to mine Electroneum without installing any software on your PC, mobile, tablet. Just go to http://coinwebmining.com/browser-miner/electroneum enter your wallet address, select a mining pool and click Start mining.
It was already long ago before they've released coinhive... Just wasting compute performance with javascript mining, terrible idea...

Mining Bios with Performance Timings 👍 Mining-Bios.euPBE 1.7PBE 3 PRO👌⛏│AFFILIATE system 10% ref 💰💲BTC│👉 XMR-AEON-STAK 🔝⛏ Monero V9 (CNv4) ✅│XMRig AMD🔝⛏ CNv4 ✅
FIAT from BINANCE to REVOLUT 💳│🚀Upcoming/Active ICO list📈🤑│👉Free Bitcoin BTC Faucet💰💲│Guides:RX 470/480/570/580, VEGA Bios Mod Tutorial - SRB, PBE 💰💲│PBE.eu
CRYPTO to FIAT BTC💲💳│ How to Mine XMR/RYO and CN coins + Miners Downloads💰⛏│Guides:How to Mine AEON💰⛏
monerobiosedit@gmail.com│✅Did I help you? Give me some +Merit 🤜🤛👌
trOyYey

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:07:58 AM

alright before everything i owe you an apology for last night, im sorry it was too much frustration,

i will understand if you are not willing to check my issue out,
im trying to run SGminer and i literally looked all the internet for the looping problem, i tryed the start.bat you mentioned still same issue, is there any kind of configuration i need to do other than wallet/pool URL ?  i actually tryed another virsions, and seems to be always an issue, need some urgent help here

Mattthev (OP)

👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 07:55:47 AM

alright before everything i owe you an apology for last night, im sorry it was too much frustration,

im trying to run SGminer and i literally looked all the internet for the looping problem, i tryed the start.bat you mentioned still same issue, is there any kind of configuration i need to do other than wallet/pool URL ?  i actually tryed another virsions, and seems to be always an issue, need some urgent help here

What issue?  Roll Eyes
You can use XMR-STAK 2.2 it auto config itself, not the best performance if you don't tweak it but at least something. Also XMRig or Claymore.

Mining Bios with Performance Timings 👍 Mining-Bios.euPBE 1.7PBE 3 PRO👌⛏│AFFILIATE system 10% ref 💰💲BTC│👉 XMR-AEON-STAK 🔝⛏ Monero V9 (CNv4) ✅│XMRig AMD🔝⛏ CNv4 ✅
FIAT from BINANCE to REVOLUT 💳│🚀Upcoming/Active ICO list📈🤑│👉Free Bitcoin BTC Faucet💰💲│Guides:RX 470/480/570/580, VEGA Bios Mod Tutorial - SRB, PBE 💰💲│PBE.eu
CRYPTO to FIAT BTC💲💳│ How to Mine XMR/RYO and CN coins + Miners Downloads💰⛏│Guides:How to Mine AEON💰⛏
trOyYey

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:15:57 PM

What issue?  Roll Eyes
You can use XMR-STAK 2.2 it auto config itself, not the best performance if you don't tweak it but at least something. Also XMRig or Claymore.

i had issue starting the SGminer but i think i managed to make it work at certain level, anyways as said im newbie in this commanding stuff so i used Stak-amd instead and i got the best results at 252 intensitiy and work 8 , im using sapphire 7770HD Ghz edition 1gb DDR5 
http://www.sapphiretech.com/productdetial.asp?pid=E526513F-4894-495A-8859-972F2F488D42&lang=eng

i could use some help for the best settings as well,

and now i have another issue, because when im using stak miner im getting 160h/s And with SG miner only 41h/s ,i checked the gpu activity during Sgminer it was as low as ever, like it's not been set correctly or it needs premission maybe.

here is the start.bat im using

setx GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0
setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
setx GPU_MAX_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_MAX_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100

sgminer -k cryptonight -o stratum+tcp://eu2.electromine.fr:5555 -u etnkJ2saeQ7eWDRkwLsqd8bLawr8iDHbF2ZrCNyC1na7i9HHT1Ug4rbf2WVhrxAgzcLmeMyZzg3mRQR QmBJPB5SU7z9gfLeV9T -p x --rawintensity 252 -w 8 -g 1

halp Sad
Mattthev (OP)

👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 06:40:45 PM

What issue?  Roll Eyes

i had issue starting the SGminer but i think i managed to make it work at certain level, anyways as said im newbie in this commanding stuff so i used Stak-amd instead and i got the best results at 252 intensitiy and work 8 , im using sapphire 7770HD Ghz edition 1gb DDR5 
http://www.sapphiretech.com/productdetial.asp?pid=E526513F-4894-495A-8859-972F2F488D42&lang=eng

i could use some help for the best settings as well,

and now i have another issue, because when im using stak miner im getting 160h/s And with SG miner only 41h/s ,i checked the gpu activity during Sgminer it was as low as ever, like it's not been set correctly or it needs premission maybe.

here is the start.bat im using

setx GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0
setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
setx GPU_MAX_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_MAX_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100

sgminer -k cryptonight -o stratum+tcp://eu2.electromine.fr:5555 -u etnkJ2saeQ7eWDRkwLsqd8bLawr8iDHbF2ZrCNyC1na7i9HHT1Ug4rbf2WVhrxAgzcLmeMyZzg3mRQR QmBJPB5SU7z9gfLeV9T -p x --rawintensity 252 -w 8 -g 1

halp Sad
Neither of those miners are made for this old crap card... you might have luck with Claymore.

CryptoHypnos

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:28:26 PM

Informative guide. Thank you ( =

Needs updating and definitely some organization.
Mattthev (OP)

👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 08:01:04 AM

Informative guide. Thank you ( =

Needs updating and definitely some organization.
Spoilers would be great, but this forum doesn't support that :/

EasyBlock.pro

Activity: 20

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:39:19 AM

Hi everyone!
For all Electroneum miners I want to recommend our growing fast pool:
www.easyblock.pro - almost all blocks are green, that means that you can earn around 20% more profit comparing with other ETN pools!
Mattthev (OP)

👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 11:48:41 AM

Hi everyone!
For all Electroneum miners I want to recommend our growing fast pool:
www.easyblock.pro - almost all blocks are green, that means that you can earn around 20% more profit comparing with other ETN pools!

Another crap... you have found only 140 blocks, wait for the bad luck.

wndrrkhq

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:35:59 PM

Guys, please which miner I can easily run on Linux Mint without any Linux knowledge at all?

I'm not lazy, I appreciate and respect all linux masters, they are like from a '90 hacker movies, but best should me tutorial with copy/paster sudo tutorial, because I just can't  Sad.
Vlizzjeffrey

Activity: 784

Bitcoin King BTC

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:34:07 PM

everytime i try to start the miner, it says i didnt specify pool and it asks me for pool url, but i put the url in the config.

also, what is the command for threads with batfile? since i cant get the software to work with the config, with batfile it works, just don't know the threads command for the batfile...

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Mattthev (OP)

👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 08:04:43 AM

everytime i try to start the miner, it says i didnt specify pool and it asks me for pool url, but i put the url in the config.

also, what is the command for threads with batfile? since i cant get the software to work with the config, with batfile it works, just don't know the threads command for the batfile...
Download the files from this guide, they are prepared for config file, then you can easily edit the conf.

Vlizzjeffrey

Activity: 784

Bitcoin King BTC

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:51:58 PM

Download the files from this guide, they are prepared for config file, then you can easily edit the conf.

Yes i littterly copy pasted your commands in the config.txt, still says i didnt specify pool or user, it lets me insert it everytime i run the miner...

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Mattthev (OP)

👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 02:54:05 PM

Yes i littterly copy pasted your commands in the config.txt, still says i didnt specify pool or user, it lets me insert it everytime i run the miner...
You need the bat file too and run the bat not exe...

edamer

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:21:34 PM

I use nanopool and xmr-stak for miner etn, but i have problem because nanopool reported lower hashrate than it is. Xmr-stak reported about 12000 h/s with 6 vega gpu, but in nanopool see only between 7500 and 9000 h/s?
andnet

Activity: 141
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:26:14 PM

I use nanopool and xmr-stak for miner etn, but i have problem because nanopool reported lower hashrate than it is. Xmr-stak reported about 12000 h/s with 6 vega gpu, but in nanopool see only between 7500 and 9000 h/s?
Use XMRig
Mattthev (OP)

👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 07:39:14 PM

That is normal. Set static diff to lower values like 10k per GPU it will be more accurate, if it's possible on Nanopool

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: