Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 02:41:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Antminer L3+ Blissz firmware (14/01/2018 v1.02 stable)  (Read 11908 times)
KougarLOB

Activity: 136
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:52:34 AM

What would be an ideal HW error rate for D3 or L3+?  Instructions say to raise the frequency until you see a "few" HW errors an hour but that's subjective.  Would ideal be .03%?  .05? .1? .5%?
Anyone have suggestions on what one should define an acceptable rate?

For example, the Futurebit Moonlander2 guy suggested adjusting his miners until it hit about 1-2% error rate.

1ER7JwEjpjQfm4qaTxy6EaNdNy8MqzP1pt  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitsolutions

Activity: 261
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:57:48 AM

Still waiting for a response, btw.

What's the word on making the GPL3 source code available for review, Blissz?

To add some encouragement to getting this released, I'll be issuing a DMCA takedown to have bitcointalk remove this thread for copyright violations in 24 hours if the complete corresponding source code to the distributed firmware binaries is not uploaded by then. I am a one of a number of cgminer copyright holders.

Mining Software Developer.
greyday

Activity: 434
Merit: 52

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:51:39 AM

To add some encouragement to getting this released, I'll be issuing a DMCA takedown to have bitcointalk remove this thread for copyright violations in 24 hours if the complete corresponding source code to the distributed firmware binaries is not uploaded by then. I am a one of a number of cgminer copyright holders.

As a fellow rights representative (in the music industry, but still), I completely respect your intentions and your rights here. What I would suggest for the community's sake is requesting that the thread be locked and the download link be removed until the situation is resolved, so that people already using the firmware can still access the conversation (for support purposes).

Also I noticed in the D3 thread that the author did eventually address similar concerns, so maybe giving more than 24hrs? I don't know how long you've been trying to contact him/her, however, just a though. Smiley
Littledragons

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:38:04 AM

Yeah man. Definitely take a breather. The guys probably got a day job and f doing this on the side. He's done some great work, I do understand where you're coming from, but the only other people in the space want 40+ dollars per machine to download their firmware.
Having a decently open dev working on this is pretty nice for all if us.

T r a x i o n                              TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY        Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
GITHUB     TELEGRAM     MEDIUM     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     REDDIT     YOUTUBE
blissz (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:11:36 AM
Merited by Evan (1)

Hi all,

As you might have noticed there is some discussion going on about the GPL license of the cgminer software that's used in my firmware.
I was not aware of this GPL license, but I am now, and I am quite sure the source should be published.
As I don't have enough time to do it now and want to do it properly I decided to temporary remove the download link to the modified firmware and lock the topic until this GPL issue is resolved. This will prevent that this topic get's locked / removed for ever and valuable information gets lost.
I hope I can resolve this issue as soon as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience,

ciao Blissz

ps. Please respect this and don't PM me for links to the firmware.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: