Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:15:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED]🔥Tetarise – blockchain platform for booking hotels and apartments  (Read 7525 times)
ApehaFan777

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:18:16 PM

So much projects everyday and you must have very good ANN to take question of users here ,i thnik you have done it ANN is realy cool one at once take atantion ,good luck this project ,good done Smiley
This project will have success! But I see thah it is not pressed for bouny hunters. And if the situation wont change it will be hard to spread the word and take at least soft cap.
Most of the funds raised will go to marketing, which will attract a larger investor.
Why do you think so? It depends on the way which the team will choose. Some projects first of all pay special attention to the developing the product and only then for marketing and PR

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zeppelins
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:28:36 PM

So much projects everyday and you must have very good ANN to take question of users here ,i thnik you have done it ANN is realy cool one at once take atantion ,good luck this project ,good done Smiley
This project will have success! But I see thah it is not pressed for bouny hunters. And if the situation wont change it will be hard to spread the word and take at least soft cap.
Most of the funds raised will go to marketing, which will attract a larger investor.
Why do you think so? It depends on the way which the team will choose. Some projects first of all pay special attention to the developing the product and only then for marketing and PR
Without good marketing, there can not be a big investor. Just like without investment project development. But I think such a platform as Tetarise will find its audience and investors without unnecessary PR companies
SonaraBeta

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:29:31 PM

Even for very good projects need advertising! If people don't know about him, he will not achieve great success.
ApehaFan777

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:32:12 PM

Without good marketing, there can not be a big investor. Just like without investment project development. But I think such a platform as Tetarise will find its audience and investors without unnecessary PR companies
There are many examples when project made a fortune without good PR. It was only for private investors and communications with them
SonaraBeta

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:34:10 PM

There are many examples when project made a fortune without good PR. It was only for private investors and communications with them
The fact is that now a huge number of new projects that had not been on this if not be advertising that project, it just may not notice potential investors!!
Zeppelins
Copper Member

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:35:41 PM

As a rule, large funds enter into such projects and ICO ends earlier than it was planned. In other cases, advertising is necessary for the project.
ApehaFan777

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:36:36 PM

The fact is that now a huge number of new projects that had not been on this if not be advertising that project, it just may not notice potential investors!!
You are right but as I said before the success of the ICO doesnt only belong to good marketing and PR
SonaraBeta

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:47:38 PM

As a rule, large funds enter into such projects and ICO ends earlier than it was planned. In other cases, advertising is necessary for the project.
It would be nice to have the project emerged a successful partner or team came a new successful developer, these things are good for success.
ApehaFan777

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:53:27 PM

It would be nice to have the project emerged a successful partner or team came a new successful developer, these things are good for success.
Im not sure this news can triger people to contribute. Such new works well when the ICO is finished and project is live
SonaraBeta

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:07:30 PM

Im not sure this news can triger people to contribute. Such new works well when the ICO is finished and project is live
This will give more confidence in the project, I want to see that the team is not in place, and does its job properly
ApehaFan777

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:31:18 PM

I have a question to bounty manager. If there are not needed amount of bouny hunters, what will be with that tokens that were allocated for the purpose of bounty?
ar6939847

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:43:48 PM

Is there any maximum quantity of retweets per week?
SonaraBeta

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:36:17 AM

no, you have to do all the retweets of posts that lay out the command, then you will register your shares and in the end you will get your reward!
spawn4ever

Activity: 574
Merit: 111

vite

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:24:08 AM

there is only minimum quantity of retweets for get stakes. No more no less

Dilerium90

Activity: 756

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:43:40 AM

Actually, you can do more then 3 retweet per week and it will be alright, but not less, then in the rule.

PERSISTENCE   //   BUY XPRT now!
●✦●───●✦●───  Protocol Powering Next-Gen Financial Products  ───●✦●───●✦●
│██ ██ ███ █████   DeFi    NFT    PoS  █████ ███ ██ ██│
spawn4ever

vite

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:51:38 AM

Actually, you can do more then 3 retweet per week and it will be alright, but not less, then in the rule.
Its a bit no fair that u cant get extra stakes for avtivity

nshrd

Activity: 518

the moon

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:38:53 AM

Its a bit no fair that u cant get extra stakes for avtivity
then it would be necessary to set the posts cap for week or maybe day , because the participants would have been able to abuse the system

spawn4ever

vite

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:52:46 AM

then it would be necessary to set the posts cap for week or maybe day , because the participants would have been able to abuse the system
Im not about this. For example, if you make at least 2 extra tweet/post/share u will get N extra stakes

Zeppelins
Copper Member

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:10:50 AM

I have a question to bounty manager. If there are not needed amount of bouny hunters, what will be with that tokens that were allocated for the purpose of bounty?
Yes, I agree. Also interesting. I would not like to share a reward with bots. In the description of this nothing is said
spawn4ever

vite

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:38:48 AM

Yes, I agree. Also interesting. I would not like to share a reward with bots. In the description of this nothing is said
I think taht they will be distributed among all participants of campaign

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: