Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 10:09:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What Are Your Greatest Fears As a Bitcoin Holder?  (Read 7271 times)
Koalamite

Activity: 148
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:46:15 AM

As a bitcoin holders one of my fear and i know everybody also if the bitcoin price price or value will always down and not going up its scare we all lost our profit we invest

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shkon5

Activity: 135
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:04:57 AM

As long as the global government does not define virtual currency as illegal, I think that is enough. What I am most worried about is this issue. If it is defined as illegal, then Bitcoin will die.
loraalbert

Activity: 184

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:13:54 AM

My fear of holding my BTC is that there are false rumors in the media or the information that deliberately creates FUDs to consumers and investors to take advantage of the psychological problem. to achieve his purpose. The crypto market is always sensitive to such information. And that is an opportunity for many to exploit for the benefit of them. Being aware of the business problem on the market is the best way to stay mentally.
amaydel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:32:39 AM

The main fear, which, in my opinion, is the main one for all bitcoin owners, is the fall in prices.

Despite the crisis that we've been since the start of January, i still believe that this is just a part of bitcoin's mission to moon again. I don't even have an ounce of feeling that bitcoin will come to an end even today's crisis because bitcoin is already a mainstream. So the ups and downs is just normal and nothing to fear about.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
arcanayou

Activity: 150
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:36:04 AM

I am the one who uses bitcoin for investment, I keep bitcoin in a few months and maybe more than 2 years, I feel a tremendous advantage, I can buy a house, albeit small and simple, but enough for myself, for 2 year keep bitcoin I never lost or hacked in one wallet or exchanger, I am very careful in storing bitcoin. but of course I have a sense of worry if in the future bitcoin prices will become uncontrolled and become very cheap, although I'm sure the longer the bitcoin price will be higher
lightning mcqueen

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:52:20 AM

The overnight fall of Bitcoin and bleeding market conditions which makes value of Bitcoin very tearful for its holders. We believe that market will rise again but still it is very fearful to see your portfolio falling down every hour but this is a disadvantage of volatility and one should get adapted to such conditions.
True,  anyone  fears the total drop in bitcoin price,  especially permanent drop.  Many of us had invested many years ago and though they have earned a good profit already,  they still fear a sudden downfall in price of bitcoin.  No one will know if such  thing will happen and no one knows when if ever it will happen. 

This past months,  we always predict what the price of bitcoin will be which get us disappointed in the end. The market is on red and even if we hate to worry,  we get worried about our invesments going down and going down fast.

yes every bitcoin holder fears of the bitcoin price to drop, they always wish to keep the price higher than expected so everyone will benefit from it.
TorbiK

Activity: 448

Diagon

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:55:35 AM

The biggest fear is losing your coins. Theft. And if they depreciate in value, it will also be a blow for me. Some of my friends were the victims of the theft.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:00:22 AM

Unfortunately, if you do not follow simple rules, you can stay without pants. from this no one is insured. I advise you to exercise caution. There is always a risk. But it is possible to minimize it, following the standard safety rules. There is always a human factor.

what rules are you talking about? There is no rules in bitcoin because we can always do what we want. however there is a rules in bitcointalk forum and on joining a campaign , that rules should have been followed if you dont want to get in a serious trouble.

now back to the original topic of the op. my greatest fear as a bitcoin hodler is none. Yes none because im not a bitcoin hodler in the first place but rather i am just a trader (specifically short time trader ) i trade my bitcoins into cash or fiat money whenever i have it or obtain something on my wallet.
bitcoinVPSD

Activity: 442
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:03:26 AM

My biggest worry about bitcoin is its value. Its value is still falling. Bitcoin is going against many people's expectations. Bitcoin is facing many negative aspects from many directions. I'm afraid the value will continue to decrease.

wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1702

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 09:09:43 AM

As you said in your post I am most afraid of hacking the system. Until now Bitcoin is bullet proof but we don't know what future will bring and how fast quantum computers will be available. From what I know this will be the end of Bitcoin if there will be no solution for that.

nuggetbram

Activity: 326

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:10:25 AM

Hacking is definitely one of my fear as a bitcoin holder. But my greatest fear is when bitcoins lose its value from out of nowhere. I know that's impossible but everything in this world will eventually end and I'm afraid of bitcoin to end.
vikl56

Activity: 113

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:37:34 AM

First of all, I am concerned that Bitcoin will be banned by many countries, leading to the collapse of the Bitcoin market. Although the odds are not great, there are already examples. I hope that such things will not happen. This kind of thing will cause market panic and the price of coins will fall.
congtuan001122asd

Activity: 186

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:47:53 AM

Bitcoin is digital money, it’s value is unstable. Bitcoin is stored on the internet. So, I think the biggest fear of bitcoin keepers is that bitcoin is discounted and stolen.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
██████      CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY ██████
jeraldskie11

Activity: 1246
Merit: 356

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:39:31 AM

My greatest fears in bitcoin is when the time comes that bitcoin will be ban in the whole world, the price drops down and my accounts and wallet address was hacked by the hacker so i can't cash out my money. This is so regretful to me if it will happens.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
charlystriker

Activity: 148
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:02:31 AM

The biggest fear is losing your coins. Theft. And if they depreciate in value, it will also be a blow for me. Some of my friends were the victims of the theft.
My greatest fears as a bitcoin holder is when the price are going down and can't recover to its highest prices. Then I can't recover  also my capital. If I invest my whole money to a  bitcoin in one transaction only medium price. And in the next day the price of the bitcoin  will go down to the smallest point and can't  recover in a whole year. If that happen I don't know what to do with my coin.
Bruce1614

Activity: 144
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:21:01 AM

Biggest dread would be, the point at which my country proclaimed bitcoin exchanging as unlawful. At the point when this happens we can't make a move. Bitcoin and the blockchain innovation will simply be a piece of innovation history and may very well be a premise of future task, however will not worth anything.
pisston

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:28:09 AM

"Hacking and scams remain the top risk for Bitcoin holders. Exchanges that shut down or passwords stolen from devices can easily wipe out a person’s bitcoins. Moreover, governments and central banks from various countries are starting to impose limitations on the use of cryptocurrencies.

Digital coins clearly threaten the political and economic establishment, and the regulatory environment can quickly change with the stroke of a legislative pen. Banks and governments typically use familiar language in the media, such as the need to protect consumers from new risks.

We are hearing familiar talking points from politicians who are getting pressured from the banking lobby. It seems that the root cause of the status quo’s actions in 2017 is to protect fiat currencies and traditional financial interests. Competing digital coins represent a potential end to the government’s monopoly of the monetary system." - Bitcoin.com

What are the top risks for Bitcoin holders?
  For me, the biggest fear is that bitcoin can be banned or whoever buys the whole bitcoin market and then the bitcoin and my work come to an end, of course today bitcoin is not a payment system, but it's not the worst thing, I think it's fixable in the future. It's scary to stay without capital.
jakirdj95

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:44:05 AM

There is no fear of using Bitcoin because there is no danger to the user of Bitcoin, but yes there are risks in the cost of altcoin as there are risks because there are risks in trading because the coins are market up down. So Bitcoin users are risk free. They get good profits by trading Bitcoin. Bitcoin has a lot of market up in the past, so Bitcoin business has benefited. Other coins can be used to make some risk  but not bitcoin.
CoinstarF

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:48:38 AM

For now, my biggest fear is that my country will eventually ban on bitcoin and its involvement. There will be nothing to cash-out my bitcoins then, I have been starting to look for alternatives on how to solve this problem when it happens. Hacking may happen, but you can still earn bitcoin, but if there is no place to cash out, my bitcoin will mean nothing.

As of now I did not experience yet fears because I'm getting started, ived heard from existing Bitcoin holder that his account was hacked and private key was stolen all his efforts are gone.
eifer0910

Activity: 237

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:55:53 AM

As a bitcoin holder my greatest fear of course if bitcoin will go to end, or eventually it bubbles up and everything I earn from bitcointalk will become useless. I dont want that day to happened. So for me as bitcoin holder I surely support bitcoin for it will last forever.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: