Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 05:10:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is driving BTC increase  (Read 2733 times)
michellee

Activity: 2758
Merit: 840

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:54:07 PM

The rise of Bitcoin is bound to happen after such drop last month, I think people are again willing to buy Bitcoin, Bitcoin's price is  demand driven, as demand increases, so as it's value. The problem last time was Bitcoin grew so much and fast that people are not ready to buy Bitcoin at such price.

I see that in every exchange, bitcoin is moving fast and I think there is many people try to buy more bitcoin and they don't want to be late to buy right now. and I think this is why bitcoin price is driving to increase and will increase more if there are many people still buy bitcoin and I am sure that soon the price will move into the higher price.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:56:48 PM

Reason why Bitcoin price is increasing because there are many investors who bought when the price was dropping. now they are only holding those Bitcoin and the demand is increasing so is the price. If you will check the price chart Bitcoin is recovering from the last drop.
Finestream

Activity: 3010
Merit: 604

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:04:21 PM

Reason why Bitcoin price is increasing because there are many investors who bought when the price was dropping. now they are only holding those Bitcoin and the demand is increasing so is the price. If you will check the price chart Bitcoin is recovering from the last drop.
I believe so.The users and investors of bitcoin are mainly the one that drive BTC increase.If they haven't missed the chance of buying cheap bitcoins last few weeks ago,then for sure they are still holding it up to now.I also think forks have something to do with price increase,but for sure after that price corrections will also appear.

rose9696

Activity: 770
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:07:53 PM

In general, the price of bitcoin will increase when supply and demand differ widely. The price of incremental bitcoins is usually due to whales that have made a great investment revolution on bitcoin coins.
So when bitcoin increases, both crypto market will increase accordingly. That's what I know about the rise and fall of the altcoins and hopefully it's true.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
sampoer23

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:25:56 PM

So I've been watching the market for a while and keenly watching for about 4 months, what is driving this massive price spike in your opinion? Are you expecting the price to drop dramatically soon? Then another rise? Or are you expecting it to continue this sharp rise for the next month or two?
I'm interested also in BCH too, same questions Smiley

if I look at the 2017 chart in the same month I hope next month there will be a bitcoin price increase.Can not be denied, the growth of Bitcoin value in 2017 is arguably fantastic. However, the criticism of this cryptocurrency is analogous to the 'bubble' (because it continues to fly high but can 'erupt' anytime) is still quite attached to the digital currency.
enjotan

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:29:25 PM

So I've been watching the market for a while and keenly watching for about 4 months, what is driving this massive price spike in your opinion? Are you expecting the price to drop dramatically soon? Then another rise? Or are you expecting it to continue this sharp rise for the next month or two?

a lot of demand and limited supply, that's what keeps the bitcoin price up. everyone has different views and has different plans with bitcoin. there is a wait bitcoin down and buy it, there are those who continue to invest even though its value continues to rise. everyone has different plans and thoughts.
sino22

Activity: 438
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:32:25 PM

I believe so.The users and investors of bitcoin are mainly the one that drive BTC increase.If they haven't missed the chance of buying cheap bitcoins last few weeks ago,then for sure they are still holding it up to now.I also think forks have something to do with price increase,but for sure after that price corrections will also appear.
the increasing number of investors who jump in bitcoin world indeed it greatly affects the increase in bitcoin prices as well, especially if on the other side of investment and support bitcoin to go forward it also has an effect.
josegr4ham

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:37:19 PM

The increase of bitcoin is getting bigger when people buy bitcoin. this way the price goes up...so people drive the bitcoin increase
szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:50:49 PM

The increase of bitcoin is getting bigger when people buy bitcoin. this way the price goes up...so people drive the bitcoin increase

Elementary economics suggest that it depends on the demand and supply of bitcoin on the market and these are created and distributed depending on a lot of factors which are not centrally determined and so it could go either way depending other way all of us invest around the world and how many miners are present to mine at any moment in time.
zedrickjuls

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:52:05 PM

The massive demand of bitcoin in the market is the one reason why btc increase it's price and  many people are getting interested to invest in bitcoin so i think this is also  one factor that makes bitcoin increase.

V I D D O   ♥ ♥  is a new fair revenue
distribution video platform  (https://viddo.io/)
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:54:21 PM

When OP started this thread asking question about market price increase and today you can see that market increased and then it got correction ed on January and now it is back moving up. But this time it is moving not on fud so we can expect that it can cross 14k price level
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:58:40 PM

In my opinion, it is not about just supplu and demand anymore. It is more than that now. Bitcoin whales can now curb the price of bitcoins at their own will. They let go a huge amount of bitcoins to allow a massive price decrease or increase. It's kind of scary to think that 1 person can change the destiny of bitcoins.

Tony_Nguyen

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:19:19 PM

I think the acceptance of the market and users will help to increase the price of it. Moreover, good news will also contribute the the huge price spike. There could be massive increase by the end of this year.
An0nyMoose

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:13:17 PM

Bitcoin price went decreasing in January.

The increase is because people are buying bitcoin and understand it's price is going to go up and low price was not good.

Blockonomics                          ██
                         ████  ██

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄ ████  ████  ██
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ████  ████
    ▄█████▀▀         ▀▀█████▄ ██  ████
   ████▀                 ▀████   ████
  ████      ████████▄      ████ ████
 ████        ██    ██▄      ████ ██
████         ██     ██       ████
████         ██   ▄██▀       ████
████         ███████         ████
████         ██    ██▄       ████
████         ██     ██       ████
 ████        ██    ██▀      ████
  ████      ████████▀      ████
   ████▄                 ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Dico88

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:36:15 PM

I think will increase the number of requests and contributors or merchants. Some parties are dissatisfied with how limited the proposed changes are and even make a hard fork for bitcoin cash. For bitcoin prices will be 2 or 3 times higher than today or tomorrow. Cool
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:40:02 PM

Demand and supply. With a lot of whales owning a lot of bitcoins and a lot of people owning about $1M worth of bitcoins, they can deviate the price of bitcoins pretty easily if they want to. But I guess it all boils down to demand and supply even if a lot of people are hodling.

lanareyDEY

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:37:08 PM

Now bitcoin is growing and it is possible right now to invest for stable earnings
Verona25

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:47:30 PM

You can do a lot on bitcoins just need to transfer the bitcoins into real money through the exchange and act in full. in general there are a lot of exchangers now on the Internet
Rubble898zaitO

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:26:23 PM

In my opinion, there are a lot of factors that can drive the rise and fall of Bitcoin price but it all boils down to the laws of supply and demand. The price will increase if more and more people will invest and hold on their Bitcoins because the demand will increase while we all know that the supply of Bitcoin is limited. so the price will really soar high.
Putra969695

Activity: 115
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 10:38:06 PM
Merited by Tamrlan (1)

if the high price spike is definitely profitable, and if it waits for the price to drop drastically and waiting to rise again takes a long time with certainty not necessarily good. I mean if indeed the opportunity price is high why should wait down and up again.

MobileBridge Momentum Token Sale
▬  https://momentumtoken.io/  ▬
Revolutionising Marketing & Loyalty
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: