Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:24:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LIVE] Aidcoin Bringing Nonprofits to Blockchain. Token for Charities  (Read 27235 times)
earthcoin

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 05:54:14 PM

How would you describe what this token is used for a regular person on the street?

AidCoin is a token used to donate easily and transparently through blockchain technology and to access a network of services (AIDChain and AIDPay) specific for the nonprofit organizations.

any bounties ?

Not yet, but we will comunicate something soon!

Does the token itself offer any innovation, or is that mostly focused on the platform itself?

AidCoin is a standard Erc-20 token so the innovation is related to the services (AIDChain and AIDPay) that we are developing on top of the token.

Has Aidcoin filed for any patents yet?

No at the moment.

Who from the team will be primarily handling this thread?

For the moment I will be the one handling this thread.

Actually I have a question about this. I see the absolute maximum, but what would you say is the minimum possible to keep Aidcoin viable?

We have set 4,000 ETH as softcap, which is actually the minimum to start developing the project.

Do you guys have any partnerships at the moment?

CharityStars, the company launching AidCoin, has already raised more than $10M for 500 non-profit organizations. We are leveraging these existing relationships to spread the adoption of AidCoin. Stay tuned!

Cool, as long as there's innovation in one or the other, I don't think it really matters. Thanks for taking the time to answer.

A (real) Grass Roots Revolution :: http://www.GetEarthCoin.com >> Get Involved!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
deeltje

Activity: 486
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:14:12 PM

How would you describe what this token is used for a regular person on the street?

AidCoin is a token used to donate easily and transparently through blockchain technology and to access a network of services (AIDChain and AIDPay) specific for the nonprofit organizations.

any bounties ?

Does the token itself offer any innovation, or is that mostly focused on the platform itself?

AidCoin is a standard Erc-20 token so the innovation is related to the services (AIDChain and AIDPay) that we are developing on top of the token.

No at the moment.

Actually I have a question about this. I see the absolute maximum, but what would you say is the minimum possible to keep Aidcoin viable?

We have set 4,000 ETH as softcap, which is actually the minimum to start developing the project.

CharityStars, the company launching AidCoin, has already raised more than $10M for 500 non-profit organizations. We are leveraging these existing relationships to spread the adoption of AidCoin. Stay tuned!

Are you on the team page?
okspam

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:29:27 PM

4000 does seem like enough to get the ball rolling. Good luck to you guys!
Dofus

Activity: 399

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:39:59 PM

No at the moment.

So you have some things you plan on filing patents on?
pefrat

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:49:36 PM

Great job responding to all the questions so far. This is an interesting project and I look forward to additional updates. Good luck.
Ankara
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:59:38 AM

I love this idea. Trust it is a major issue (I use to fundraise for non profits) for donors. A lot of people don't donate anymore because their afraid of all the "scams" and its never clear how much of their money is actually going to the cause. This is awesome. good luck with this! I truly hope it succeeds! I think someone asked this but does the token have room for innovation?
Dipsomaniac

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:45:37 PM

Have you reached out to any charities at this point?
earthcoin

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 08:06:56 PM

I love this idea. Trust it is a major issue (I use to fundraise for non profits) for donors. A lot of people don't donate anymore because their afraid of all the "scams" and its never clear how much of their money is actually going to the cause. This is awesome. good luck with this! I truly hope it succeeds! I think someone asked this but does the token have room for innovation?

My thoughts exactly. It never ceases to amaze me just how scummy people can be. They're literally taking food out of starving children's mouths, and feel nothing.

okspam

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:32:40 PM

Is this an ERC-20 token?
Dofus

Activity: 399

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:42:02 PM

So what happens to any unsold tokens?
deeltje

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:58:47 PM

any bounties ?

No at the moment.

Are you on the team page?

?
123ltg

Activity: 616

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 11:04:19 AM

social media bounty?

75678bed6f9ef5ee872a8222b171e23e
Dipsomaniac

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:59:58 PM

I added AidCoin to the Cheddur app (https://www.cheddur.com/).

This will allow new users to learn about AidCoin and join the community. Cheddur allows you to link addresses, wallets, exchanges, and other services that support AidCoin so that new users can easily get started. Can others from the community please review the profile for quality and help me add supported services?

Screenshots of coin overview screen:

This looks interesting, nice project.
earthcoin

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 08:17:05 PM

social media bounty?

I'm also curious about this.

deeltje

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:25:00 PM

Leeiam, are you on the team page?
okspam

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:35:15 PM

Is this an ERC-20 token?

Huh
GoBelle

Activity: 512

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:43:41 PM

How do you guys plan to market this?
hesham51

Activity: 504
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:35:17 PM

Thnaks to Reseve Arabic WP translation.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xknyui3n9ipxu5w/EZmarket%20Arabic%20White%20Paper.pdf?dl=0
leeiam (OP)

Activity: 93

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:51:21 PM

any bounties ?

No at the moment.

What kind of services could we expect to see with AidPay and AidChain?

AIDPay is an exchange payment gateway that allows charities to easily integrate and accept donation in crypto. AIDPay converts fiat and the most important cryptocurrencies into AidCoin, providing a tax deduction receipt to donors.

AIDChain is a blockchain platform that allows donors to track donations, and charities to verify identity and manage communications. AIDChain will be able to track both on-chain (AidCoin) and off-chain (fiat) transactions, thanks to the integration with the charities bank’s API.
leeiam (OP)

Activity: 93

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:01:50 PM

any bounties ?

No at the moment.

Cool, as long as there's innovation in one or the other, I don't think it really matters. Thanks for taking the time to answer.

Great! Let me know if you have any other questions!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: