Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 07:39:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mining MonetaryUnit (MUE)  (Read 684 times)
HKGolden (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:55:33 AM

Hello guys, I'm currently mining Dash coin with my IBELINK DMG 11G (x11 algorithm).

I was looking at MonetaryUnit (MUE) which sometimes surpasses Dash in terms of profits per day. (49.7462 coins in 24h - average)

Do you think it would be worth it for me to start mining MonetaryUnit? It kind of look promising if we look at how it grew in 2017: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/monetaryunit/

And the difficulty with dash is horrible right now.

Thoughts?!

Thanks. Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
EthereumBoy

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:11:58 AM

Sounds like scam. I dont recomend yo to start mining these. Stay with dash and stick with it all way to the end. Mayby you make a lot of money or you dont make none but that is so anoying when you chamge coin and then that dash will raise and you dont have these anymore.
HKGolden (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:13:59 AM

Sounds like scam. I dont recomend yo to start mining these. Stay with dash and stick with it all way to the end. Mayby you make a lot of money or you dont make none but that is so anoying when you chamge coin and then that dash will raise and you dont have these anymore.

Uhmm, I don't think MUE is a scam, they have nice projects going on. And they just released a master node that's why they're raising up.

Any other opinions? Thanks!
Steven3iii

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:12:56 PM

Not a scam...I hold 10 masternode shares (100000+ coins) and it is a tidy little earner. Good developers too. Join the slack. Real coin. Grin

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
HKGolden (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:42:42 PM

Not a scam...I hold 10 masternode shares (100000+ coins) and it is a tidy little earner. Good developers too. Join the slack. Real coin. Grin

Yeah the developers are great! I was talking with them on the slack last night Smiley. This guy is just saying shit based on nothing lol.

Any other thoughts? Smiley
Steven3iii

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:48:14 PM

Yeah the developers are great! I was talking with them on the slack last night Smiley. This guy is just saying shit based on nothing lol.

Any other thoughts? Smiley

What sort of equipment do you have to mine with? And what is your hashrate? There are lots of options out there... Grin Whattomine does not have the answers...

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:54:10 PM

MonetaryUnit is not a scam. MUE is the result of 2014 Quark fork. Its wallets work without any problems and you can use them without any fear. Nobody complained for MonetaryUnit as something illegal or a kind of a “scam”.

Yes, they use 10% of all reserved coins for the project development, but it is a norm.
Jatnid

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:02:46 PM

MonetaryUnit is not a scam. MUE is the result of 2014 Quark fork. Its wallets work without any problems and you can use them without any fear. Nobody complained for MonetaryUnit as something illegal or a kind of a “scam”.

Yes, they use 10% of all reserved coins for the project development, but it is a norm.

Can you use it to buy things?
Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 09:21:19 AM

Notsofast joined them. I think it will something interesting in nearest future. Can be bought now, looks quite cheap for now.

SeksiStarlord

Activity: 384
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:48:50 AM

Mining MUE is a great idea, I unfortunately do not have any mining equipment so I cant mine. But I am trying to accumulate as much as I can and I am buying the dips Smiley
Steven3iii

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:56:02 AM

Mining MUE is a great idea, I unfortunately do not have any mining equipment so I cant mine. But I am trying to accumulate as much as I can and I am buying the dips Smiley

It is cheap even at this price... in the past it has hit 6000 sat regularly. Join the slack and meet the developers. They are good guys.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: