Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 09:52:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 [203] 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] «Envion» Most Profitable Self-Expanding Crypto Infrastructure  (Read 125581 times)
bitcircle
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:05:23 AM

How do you mean "nobody will get recover nothing"Huh

Money is there... Who will get money then???

Yeah, where exactly IS the money? Have they moved or converted to fiat any of the ETH yet? And how much Fiat-money is left?

As far as I know ICO funds are still locked, probably by FINMA or other authority.
That's why team had to sell part of their EVN tokens to cover all those court expenses.

I keep coming back every few weeks to read the latest updates about court cases. Especially I am interested in the Finma court ruling but from what I see is postponed again.

Do you know what the reason was for Finma to delay this case?

I think it's better to ask FINMA directly, you can find all contact on their web site. Roll Eyes

Any money still available will be used to pay their debts, legal fees, maybe bailout money, and VC investors

It is pretty hard to let know about the status of the remaining funds how much they have. Everything is under the shadow if they will implement the way to make it verify how much in hands and what is future plan to compensate the investors. But hopes are very low for this.
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nobytes

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:08:10 PM

How do you mean "nobody will get recover nothing"Huh

Money is there... Who will get money then???

Yeah, where exactly IS the money? Have they moved or converted to fiat any of the ETH yet? And how much Fiat-money is left?

As far as I know ICO funds are still locked, probably by FINMA or other authority.
That's why team had to sell part of their EVN tokens to cover all those court expenses.

I keep coming back every few weeks to read the latest updates about court cases. Especially I am interested in the Finma court ruling but from what I see is postponed again.

Do you know what the reason was for Finma to delay this case?

I think it's better to ask FINMA directly, you can find all contact on their web site. Roll Eyes

I think i will contact them directly. not sure if the Matthew answers to any emails as his lawyers are handling the case anyway.
crypto mania

Activity: 476
Merit: 92

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:52:36 PM

Lately, in founders Telegram group I have read that there are 40 Million $ still available from the Envion ICO funds in BTC and ETH.

Of course, this is good and bad because if they have sold after ICO there will be 3 times more money left actually.

Still, the old CEO is in possession of the money but Woestmann cannot use them because of FINMA and other court cases which is a good thing.
Taking into consideration that all these people are pure fucking scammers.
majestymage

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 11:40:55 PM

i do not think that all the investors money are locked. i think a part of them were already transferred when the locking has been done. anyway. may be a part of the investors will manage to get some of their investments back. damn..i was so close to get in this ico myself.

██████
                                             ██████▄▄
                                             ██████  ▀▀▀▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄▄▄▄                             ▄▀ █ ▀▄         █▀████
         █████          ████             ▄▀   █   ▀▄     ▄▀   █
         █████          ████       ▄▄▄▄▄▀     █     ▀▄ ▄▀    █
       ▄▀     █         █▀▄█▀▄     █████     █       ▄▀▄    █
     ▄▀        ▀▄      █▄█▄▄█▄▀█▀▀▀█████     █     ▄▀   ▀▄ █
█████      ▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀█ █   ▀▄  ▀▄   █ █     █   ▄▀     █████
████████▀▀▀       █  █  █    █    ▀▄█   █  ████▄▀       █████
█████   ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▀█  █      █    █▀▄   █▄████         ▄▀
                  ▀█▀▀███     ▀▄  █  ▄█▀▀  █          ▄▀
                  █  ▄▀▀▀      █ █▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  █       ▄▀
             ░█████▄▀         ████        ▀▀▄█    ▄▀
              █████           ████▀▀▀▄▄▄      ███████
              ▀▀▀▀▀                     ▀▀▀▄▄▄███████
                                              ███████
                                              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
/iTEX/./INNOVATING TRADING EXCHANGE/.
/Whitepaper/ /Sign Up/ /Buy Token Now/

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1706

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 08:30:24 PM

The most important thing is time. From what I have read Finma and all other court cases which are already ongoing and additionally new once which could be started in the future can last for years. Finma is already 4 months investigating this case and the average time for a case like this is one year. Founders started the case against CEO already more as 6 or 7 months ago. I thought that because the time is so important in investments all these cases are fast and courts have a lot of tools, experience to get it done quickly. I was wrong of course and we will wait a long time to hear sentences.

mehar_gee

Activity: 504
Merit: 128

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:34:08 PM

i do not think that all the investors money are locked. i think a part of them were already transferred when the locking has been done. anyway. may be a part of the investors will manage to get some of their investments back. damn..i was so close to get in this ico myself.
me too was get into the ICO but i was not participate in but after the ICO i bought envion tokens from forkdelta exchange
and now i am waiting for the final decision of the court and hoping that envion project may survive.
i did not heard from anyone that any investor of envion ico got back their investments.
Pfandgrinding

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:07:08 PM

The only way for Envion investors to get their money back is suing Envion and Trado. They were heavily and intentionally misleading investors. Waiting for FINMAs decision is risky at best and uncertain. I have taken my legal steps against those scammers and pursuing it until the end. The indictment and proofs will bring them to their knees in front of a judge.
crypto mania

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:04:09 AM
Last edit: October 19, 2018, 09:18:37 AM by crypto mania

me too was get into the ICO but i was not participate in but after the ICO i bought envion tokens from forkdelta exchange
and now i am waiting for the final decision of the court and hoping that envion project may survive.
i did not heard from anyone that any investor of envion ico got back their investments.

Have you bought before or after scam comes out?

I always wanted to talk to these people who bought on the exchange. I can understand that if you bought at ATL then there is a chance for returns but I will give maybe only 5% chance for such an outcome. Most likely 95% Envion journey is already finished and we all only wait for the courts and prepare to count the losses.

I think the reward is too small compared with the risk.
nobytes

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:44:46 AM

Lately, in founders Telegram group I have read that there are 40 Million $ still available from the Envion ICO funds in BTC and ETH.

Of course, this is good and bad because if they have sold after ICO there will be 3 times more money left actually.

Still, the old CEO is in possession of the money but Woestmann cannot use them because of FINMA and other court cases which is a good thing.

I find it strange that it's even legal for icos to leave the invested money on a speculative asset. It's like they are gambling with your investment without asking.
Wedhus123

Activity: 185
Merit: 10

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:50:27 AM

I find it strange that it's even legal for icos to leave the invested money on a speculative asset. It's like they are gambling with your investment without asking.
already since the first time ENVION will do or launch their ICO, someone reports that ENVION is a scammer, and many people oppose it, and the result is that the bounty is not paid and they leave investors just like that

Hullo

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:33:05 AM

At start it was hard to believe but once the whole drama was exposed publicly and still some people were defending them openly. You can see on previous pages before and after last pump few newly created accounts were trying to prove other wrong by pretending that everything is normal and will be back. Now after so many months nothing changed and getting worsen day by day.
nobytes

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:24:47 AM

At start it was hard to believe but once the whole drama was exposed publicly and still some people were defending them openly. You can see on previous pages before and after last pump few newly created accounts were trying to prove other wrong by pretending that everything is normal and will be back. Now after so many months nothing changed and getting worsen day by day.

How are things getting worsen day by day if we don't have a clue what the Finma is deciding? It went to worse already, and at the meanwhile, we have no idea what's happening next.
dr.cheema

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:42:20 PM

How are things getting worsen day by day if we don't have a clue what the Finma is deciding? It went to worse already, and at the meanwhile, we have no idea what's happening next.
Yeah worst things have been happened already i think, when investors lost money and hope on this project and bounty hunters wrecked as well.
Nobody knows what's goin' on here with this project, FINMA still investigating or not. No final statement!  Tongue
nobytes

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:01:31 PM

Yeah worst things have been happened already i think, when investors lost money and hope on this project and bounty hunters wrecked as well.
Nobody knows what's goin' on here with this project, FINMA still investigating or not. No final statement!  Tongue

Not sure if you could call bounty hunters wrecked, they haven't just gotten their tokens (yet). And since those tokens are worth nothing, it might be better for them to just hold on anyway until there's a possible solution to this.
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1706

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 09:07:46 AM

I think this will be a good info for people who bought using a credit card.

Yesterday I have read on Telegram that somebody got chargeback lately from Visa. So there is still chance even if you purchased ENV tokens with your CC. This person claimed that Finma case is enough reason for the bank to give back the money. So if they ask why just tell that they are scammers and already Finma has started a case against them and you should get your money back which is great, I think.

Plastic still fantastic as we see.

Freaks
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:19:43 PM

Yesterday I have read on Telegram that somebody got chargeback lately from Visa. So there is still chance even if you purchased ENV tokens with your CC. This person claimed that Finma case is enough reason for the bank to give back the money. So if they ask why just tell that they are scammers and already Finma has started a case against them and you should get your money back which is great, I think.

After 6 months it is not possible to get refunded using credit card so you should have wait until officially they start doing this process to send back money to investors. I think this is very long process at the moment we have very limited info about this.
MinerJLM

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:03:22 PM

Hello people... i bought this ICO and did not follow the news and the launch, I did not move my funds.
Can someone update me resume >what happened< ? I'll get bounty for this long period hold?
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:08:04 PM

Hello people... i bought this ICO and did not follow the news and the launch, I did not move my funds.
Can someone update me resume >what happened< ? I'll get bounty for this long period hold?
forget about the bounty for now and this project is not stuck in the middle of its launch
because of its member sold envion token illegally to the envion community
right now the case is in the court and its decision is pending. it means that their is still a hope that this project will survive but can't say anything until the final decision from the court and the envion team
crypto mania

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:26:14 AM

I don't understand this too especially when the price for BTC and ETH was so good after Envion ICO. We all know that 50% drops are common in crypto so why they decide to left this funds in crypto? I don't know. If this was my decision I would sell because if not I could not sleep with such highly volatile assets in my portfolio.

New projects popping up with a little rehashed Envion idea. Keep asking myself another scam or this mining thing could be finally profitable if done with the right people?
kopambunareve

Activity: 129

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:43:23 AM

Are you sure? Can you provide a link or something?
Pages: « 1 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 [203] 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 »
  Print  

Jump to: