Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 02:10:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 [207] 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] «Envion» Most Profitable Self-Expanding Crypto Infrastructure  (Read 125581 times)
akdperry

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:35:45 AM

There are running to save themselves from legal issues and are coming out with different solutions. This last post from telegram which is translated here to me doesn't impress at all. It was fight between two parties and still is their issue. Bitter reality is investors have lost their money and accept the facts and move on as nothing will good for investors here.

I still believe as soon as the project is in founders hands, that it will go on. Otherwise they would not get all the shit over them, day in and day out, on Telegram.

Soon as it is in founders hands? Quite an optimistic view. But i share that because imho all other options would be poor choices. But it's all in Finma's hands and who knows what they think is for the best.
it's useless to hope for a dead project, and I'm confused why today's Envion price has risen to 9%, is there hope?

Just send all your EVN tokens to your private wallet and forget about it for a year. We should hear something in a year time.

that's been the plan.  at this point even with a decent chunk they're damn near worthless. I like the idea seemed legit and obviously so many of us fell for it considering they hit 100m ICO.  If they get their shit together perhaps I'll see a return in a few years

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MOAMiner

Activity: 61
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 07:02:30 PM

I wonder how much different situation this would be if the investors had bought the shares of the company instead.

some ppl would go under investigation and leave the company, company would just go on under the supervision of board members .. something like that, I guess. But as you didn't get shares with envion and all shareholders are defacto jailed, the company is dead for now. Lots of money wasted in building units, which does not run (officially) and will be outdated anyway, when this whole sue-ing kindergarden is over in some years.

Money is gone, units worthless, envion dead.

Personally, this looks too much set up to me. I suppose the units are actually working and mining, because noone would find out anyway. In some years, the lawsuit will be over, envion has to pay back investors, they will pay back what's left, but had their "free units" mining for several years.

Honestly. Otherwise they would've just started another venture to at least serve external unit buyers, etc etc, but they just do nothing else then calming down investors and playing the "Delay Ball"

MOAMiner - Automatic Algorithm Switching Software with Online Monitoring - watch our testrigs (http://moaminer.com/public/xMozfE0T)
akdperry

Activity: 82

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 05:36:50 AM

when did the website stop working? I guess it's been a few months since I even bothered to check in on Envion.  Today it isn't even a functioning website.  ugh...
MOAMiner

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 08:13:41 AM

when did the website stop working? I guess it's been a few months since I even bothered to check in on Envion.  Today it isn't even a functioning website.  ugh...

Their SSL certificate expired - maybe noone cares for it atm

MOAMiner - Automatic Algorithm Switching Software with Online Monitoring - watch our testrigs (http://moaminer.com/public/xMozfE0T)
generous

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:51:53 AM

I wonder how much different situation this would be if the investors had bought the shares of the company instead.

I'm actually interested in a project that offers it's shares for crypto. Like every coin representing a share into the company. Didn't see a project like that so far!
well there are some...the most clean one is the exchange nex. there is still polymath and ravencoin that are getting close but not what they should be. polymath is a securities issuing platform but their token is a utility. damn stupids.
Polymath is down 3%, and envion is up 5%, right you say, Polymath is damn, but if you know Envion is damn, too,

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
coinporch

Activity: 1036
Merit: 252

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:12:02 AM

How is the progress from this project with 100 million money collected during the crowdsale ?
Seems a lot of issue coming to envion,,,

clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:36:30 AM

How is the progress from this project with 100 million money collected during the crowdsale ?

This is abandoned project no ongoing progress at the moment as you are aware of these issues than nobody is spending his time to shape this platform. Now we have very smart chance for it to show any kind of improvement in coming days. 
dr.cheema

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:41:49 PM

I think problems are not coming but already come, Envion CEO caught in fraud and now FINMA investigating the case.
I don't think so project will be survive because delisted on HitBTC exchange. no more latest news related to Envion project.  Lips sealed
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:49:39 PM

it has been very gloomy and cannot be expected for Envion, envion was indeed very good, with projects that carry healthy mining, Envion was able to gain more than 100 million USD, it is unfortunate indeed, Envion ended like this!

People have kept a lot of expectation on this project because they gain huge trust in the market by showing their potential attitude but at last, they ended like this. Which people have kept lot of expectation about the Envion coin that's why they invested hugely into this coin because of dividends.
Zabivelli

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 07:51:58 PM

There are running to save themselves from legal issues and are coming out with different solutions. This last post from telegram which is translated here to me doesn't impress at all. It was fight between two parties and still is their issue. Bitter reality is investors have lost their money and accept the facts and move on as nothing will good for investors here.

I still believe as soon as the project is in founders hands, that it will go on. Otherwise they would not get all the shit over them, day in and day out, on Telegram.

Soon as it is in founders hands? Quite an optimistic view. But i share that because imho all other options would be poor choices. But it's all in Finma's hands and who knows what they think is for the best.
it's useless to hope for a dead project, and I'm confused why today's Envion price has risen to 9%, is there hope?

Just send all your EVN tokens to your private wallet and forget about it for a year. We should hear something in a year time.

that's been the plan.  at this point even with a decent chunk they're damn near worthless. I like the idea seemed legit and obviously so many of us fell for it considering they hit 100m ICO.  If they get their shit together perhaps I'll see a return in a few years

Laurent:

I cannot make a statement about the near future because I don't know FInma's timeline. It could be the near future when they finish their investigation and it might not be. 

The founders are committed to advancing the concept.  There was never any plan to just use one design forever. Improved designs and customized minining units for special installations were already in development before we had to shut things down because Woestmann paralyzed the project. 

The same plan for continued progress and mining development will be implemented if/when ownership is restored to the founders.

Use my link to sign up for Crypto.com and we both get $50 USD. You get many staking advantages and you can get the Visa card to spend crypto anywhere in the world. Every time you spend, you get cash back in $MCO. Depending on your card you get free Netflix, Spotify, Airport lounge key and other benefits! The cards are free!
Zabivelli

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 07:58:00 PM

I'm actually interested in a project that offers it's shares for crypto. Like every coin representing a share into the company. Didn't see a project like that so far!
well there are some...the most clean one is the exchange nex. there is still polymath and ravencoin that are getting close but not what they should be. polymath is a securities issuing platform but their token is a utility. damn stupids.

I don't think any of them offer real shares in company.

Use my link to sign up for Crypto.com and we both get $50 USD. You get many staking advantages and you can get the Visa card to spend crypto anywhere in the world. Every time you spend, you get cash back in $MCO. Depending on your card you get free Netflix, Spotify, Airport lounge key and other benefits! The cards are free!
mehar_gee

Activity: 504
Merit: 128

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:12:28 AM

Laurent

I cannot make a statement about the near future because I don't know FInma's timeline. It could be the near future when they finish their investigation and it might not be.  

The founders are committed to advancing the concept.  There was never any plan to just use one design forever. Improved designs and customized minining units for special installations were already in development before we had to shut things down because Woestmann paralyzed the project.  

The same plan for continued progress and mining development will be implemented if/when ownership is restored to the founders.
anything could be happen in future but yes for now its totally unpredictable that this project will go on or stay dead
right now the mining is totally changed due to the low prices of crypto
let's what envion team will do for future plans and developments if they make minds to do work on this project
100 million $ is alot of money the team raised in ICO. team should start work after the court final decision and make this project successful
Roidz92

Activity: 560
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:05:09 AM

After some months that i dont read this thread, is there anyone that can make 1 phrase with what happened and if we ever get back our money? just 10-15 words, not much effort to just let us understand.
clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:12:28 AM

After some months that i dont read this thread, is there anyone that can make 1 phrase with what happened and if we ever get back our money? just 10-15 words, not much effort to just let us understand.

That is very complicated procedure to get our money back the investigation is still going on and nobody knows when it will get completed. We can keep hope one day we will get back our money this project but there is no time frame when it will happen.
dr.cheema

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:56:03 PM

Laurent

The founders are committed to advancing the concept.  There was never any plan to just use one design forever. Improved designs and customized minining units for special installations were already in development before we had to shut things down because Woestmann paralyzed the project. 

Founders still want to run this project! I think investigation will be finish after long time, next year.
Yeah CEO blast the project and he should be in jail  Grin
But we are appreciated the work of founders, hope Hardwork will survive the project in near future.
Matdog
Copper Member

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:49:07 PM

That is very complicated procedure to get our money back the investigation is still going on and nobody knows when it will get completed. We can keep hope one day we will get back our money this project but there is no time frame when it will happen.
the investigation will not be completed !, and there is no hope for your money back, we just give it up,
because the risk must be there when you start a business!
Zabivelli

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 11:28:04 PM

Laurent

The founders are committed to advancing the concept.  There was never any plan to just use one design forever. Improved designs and customized minining units for special installations were already in development before we had to shut things down because Woestmann paralyzed the project.  

anything could be happen in future but yes for now its totally unpredictable that this project will go on or stay dead
right now the mining is totally changed due to the low prices of crypto
let's what envion team will do for future plans and developments if they make minds to do work on this project
100 million $ is alot of money the team raised in ICO. team should start work after the court final decision and make this project successful

It doesn't matter that mining changed, as you can read what Laurent said, they have multiple designs and different options to choose from, if the project goes on.

MOAMiner

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 01:52:49 AM

the design of the units is not the problem. the outdated hardware is. envions selling point never really were the units themselves (there are several other container rigs around, each with different design goals and I've seen pretty nice designed ones, partly much better than what we saw from envion, but I don't want to judge on just some images) - envions point was aquiring cheap energy and bring the units there, which is basically a good idea. As we manage several farms and use our inhouse software (which basically puts those farms on autopilot), we know, that it mostly comes down to reliable software to keep maintainance interaction low.

I actually wonder more, why they said, they produced units but none of them were productive and noone ever confirmed any payout. AFAIK envion was running for several months with no outcome at all. sounds very strange to me from a business side and is not very convincing. Even if the mining craze of last year would still be going on, they would've never ever met their promised goal of 165% (or whatever it was), they also had some pretty foolish and naiv calculations done, as they calculated it like the units were all instant productive, which wasn't even remotly the case.

Bridgebuilder

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:09:09 AM

Laurent

Laurent has been lying to investors dozens of times, it's well documented and obvious to anyone who is willing to face the sad reality.
He is complicit in this fraud and produced a lot of evidence being used lawsuits in Germany, by investors and prosecutors.
There us 0 reason to believe a notorious liar and spin-doctor.
Malamadre

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:39:08 AM

Laurent

Founders still want to run this project! I think investigation will be finish after long time, next year.
Yeah CEO blast the project and he should be in jail  Grin
But we are appreciated the work of founders, hope Hardwork will survive the project in near future.

Anyway, if this project will be run in future, I think it will have bad reputation. Envion team will have to work very hard for changing community assessment.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Pages: « 1 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 [207] 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 »
  Print  

Jump to: