Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:10:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 [216] 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] «Envion» Most Profitable Self-Expanding Crypto Infrastructure  (Read 125581 times)
TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 09:07:14 AM

Well, situation is developing. Scammers are using another scam project. I couldn't expect nothing else from this thread. Beesides I don't believe in any positive solutions of this problem with envion scam project.

That is shocking news for us it's hard to believe they are coming with another project. Please share the link and the name of this project where they are busy at the moment in this way we can stay away from this scam team?

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Amel
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 09:32:44 AM

Guys,

for those, who still not have reliable information outside the liars and manipulators group of Laurents gang (aka Founder channel), please consider to join the biggest Envion investor channel on telegram (700+ members): https://t.me/envioninvestors

For those, who have not received a PIN to unlock the CC paid ENV tokens:
You have front row seat as an creditor, eligible to get refunded 100% before liquidation. Check in the telegram group mentioned above and ask there for how to!

Additional powerful movement:
There is an initiative backed by tax and law experts (Laurent would say "predators"). The initiative's goal is to protect investors interests in front of the liquidator. The more investors join, the better. This service is free of charge. Read up: www.efri.io

Founders are concerned about the power of organized investors. They fear such action, because they cannot control it and it interfeers with their interests. All join!

how can we tell those at efri.io are not scammers as well

EFRI.oi Upto 10% are you fucking kidding .. that's a total ripoff that's like stealing money from people that have already been robbed DO NOT GIVE THOSE CROOKS 10%.

Cheesy you can't trust anyone on this thread, everyone has their own agenda. I have totally given up for ever getting anything back, even trough refunds.

Free service why not? there's nothing wrong with trying it if it's free of charge   Cheesy
Or you are willing to pay when the refund is successful
Xandan

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 09:58:46 AM

That sounds great and logical to say then keep 10% of the recovered fund but fee to be deducted directly from the invested money. Asking advance fees of 10% from investors those already lost money doens't sound good. If they are so confident then they should arrange on their own behalf and charge people later before releasing funds anything else will sounds another attempt to rob them.
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 11:16:52 AM

Guys,

for those, who still not have reliable information outside the liars and manipulators group of Laurents gang (aka Founder channel), please consider to join the biggest Envion investor channel on telegram (700+ members): https://t.me/envioninvestors

You have front row seat as an creditor, eligible to get refunded 100% before liquidation. Check in the telegram group mentioned above and ask there for how to!

There is an initiative backed by tax and law experts (Laurent would say "predators"). The initiative's goal is to protect investors interests in front of the liquidator. The more investors join, the better. This service is free of charge. Read up: www.efri.io

Founders are concerned about the power of organized investors. They fear such action, because they cannot control it and it interfeers with their interests. All join!

EFRI.oi Upto 10% are you fucking kidding .. that's a total ripoff that's like stealing money from people that have already been robbed DO NOT GIVE THOSE CROOKS 10%.

Cheesy you can't trust anyone on this thread, everyone has their own agenda. I have totally given up for ever getting anything back, even trough refunds.

I think it is impossible to get refund from the Envion team and even we are getting any specific updates about their refund procedure. It is impossible to trade this coin because already there is negative allegation circulating which makes people almost lost their patience toward envion project.
dr.cheema

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 06:30:11 PM

Well, situation is developing. Scammers are using another scam project. I couldn't expect nothing else from this thread. Beesides I don't believe in any positive solutions of this problem with envion scam project.
If it is true then project that they are working on right now, project will be not successful and i am sure.
Kindly share name of project or any link, we will leave feedback about project then they will not scam again.
SEC should punish them for scam people and ban envion team for not start or join any project.
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 06:42:12 PM

Guys,

Did i not just read that the service is free of charge Grin where is the 10% talk coming from or @op forget to mention this very sensitive part of the service, there is no such thing as free meal they say--  
I bet efri.io are going to render this service for a 10% cut,  if this is true i think it's way too much for people who are already in a bad situation, lol! Everyone wants to milk you dry for making a bad investment. Amazing Cool
CryptoSheep

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 11:08:27 AM
Last edit: January 15, 2019, 01:20:26 PM by CryptoSheep

IMPORTANT

Trado has shut down all official Envion social media channels (leaving only the own founder channels for full control)
If you are stucked now, left behind without being properly informed then >>>

Join social media channel run by investors. There you will find answers, support and the right steps to protect your investment.

Telegram channel
https://t.me/envioninvestors
nobytes

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 09:14:53 PM

Guys,

Free service why not? there's nothing wrong with trying it if it's free of charge   Cheesy
Or you are willing to pay when the refund is successful

Willing to pay? What are you talking about? I just said i had gave up for ever getting refund. Even if that would be possible it could take 10 years and i don't think i have time for that, and they are probably paying it with fiat money. F that.
Xandan

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 08:33:45 AM

I don't understand why these refunding announcements are coming out when case is in court and there is decision for refund yet, as far as I know. Even if there will be ordered to refund limited number of people are going to claim it be sure of this. This refunding topic is being kept alive artificially and hard reality is investors have lost money for good.
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 03:13:48 PM

I don't understand why these refunding announcements are coming out when case is in court and there is decision for refund yet, as far as I know. Even if there will be ordered to refund limited number of people are going to claim it be sure of this. This refunding topic is being kept alive artificially and hard reality is investors have lost money for good.

You clearly have no idea what you are talking about please be quiet from now on.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
CryptoSheep

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 10:59:43 AM

Xandan would like to manipulate the masses here (but failed)

REFUND:
Investors will be refunded. That's for sure. There is no way, the money will flow somewhere else.

Some things to be done now by the guys in charge:
1. Liquidator will collect all the data, that is required to get the picture
2. Moneywise, he will make a sure, he has his hands on the pot
3. ICO data... well, let's see if Trado is cooperating
4. Legal considerations: Who will be eligible for refund (Pre-Sale, Founder, ICO Investors, Exchange buyers, ...)
5. Then, finally, let's start counting: Do the math!
6. Distribution of remaining funds
6. Case closed

Life will go on after the mess has ended. But we will remember it a long time...
-------------------------------------------------------------
Join telegram channel for all updates: https://t.me/envioninvestors
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 11:43:55 PM

Xandan would like to manipulate the masses here (but failed)

REFUND:
Investors will be refunded. That's for sure. There is no way, the money will flow somewhere else.

Some things to be done now by the guys in charge:
1. Liquidator will collect all the data, that is required to get the picture
2. Moneywise, he will make a sure, he has his hands on the pot
3. ICO data... well, let's see if Trado is cooperating
4. Legal considerations: Who will be eligible for refund (Pre-Sale, Founder, ICO Investors, Exchange buyers, ...)
5. Then, finally, let's start counting: Do the math!
6. Distribution of remaining funds
6. Case closed

Life will go on after the mess has ended. But we will remember it a long time...
-------------------------------------------------------------
Join telegram channel for all updates: https://t.me/envioninvestors
okay this is good update but i think first refund should be done to the pre-sale and ico investors because actual funding money collect by them
after that think about the exchange buyers and other staff.
exchange buyers is also important.
but what if ico investors sold their token after ico finished and take their money back almost?
that's a huge challenge for who's will going to refund the money.
mehar_gee

Activity: 504
Merit: 128

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 12:05:14 AM

case is in the court but what about investors and worker who workhard for envion to make it successfull
envion raised 100 million in the ICO excluding underground and unofficially sold tokens to investors
refunding should be done in a proper way to those lost money by investing in envion
refund should not for the limited number of people.
distribution of refund should be first for those who still holding envion token from its ICO time.
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 07:08:43 AM

Guys,

I have lost faith in this project, i don't think so that we are going to get any refund from the company. Yes, a person has his own views about the Envion project but without any update and progress from the team will be considered as a fake project.
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 08:22:16 AM

case is in the court but what about investors and worker who workhard for envion to make it successfull
envion raised 100 million in the ICO excluding underground and unofficially sold tokens to investors
refunding should be done in a proper way to those lost money by investing in envion
distribution of refund should be first for those who still holding envion token from its ICO time.

All the millions this people raised in this ico and could not do anything with it and yet still finding it hard to do proper refund to investors, such a wast of time in this project, nothing good came out of it except for a lawsuit, with such amount raised, Envion would have been one of the most talked about project, but unfortunately greed overtook the owners.
Leftneck

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 09:21:37 AM

Guys,

I have lost faith in this project, i don't think so that we are going to get any refund from the company. Yes, a person has his own views about the Envion project but without any update and progress from the team will be considered as a fake project.
It is better for you to be patient to wait for who knows later that you will get a refund from the company, but it depends on you, because if you lose your trust it's hard to restore your trust

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
nobytes

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 11:56:50 AM

Guys,

It is better for you to be patient to wait for who knows later that you will get a refund from the company, but it depends on you, because if you lose your trust it's hard to restore your trust

Patient? For what exactly? If you bought from the ico with a credit card then you can wait for refund, sure...

If you bought the ico with the crypto, then you are in the yobit level of shit and your bag value is next to zero.
Even if you get the refund they won't refund it fully, and it will probably happen with the worst possible fiat/crypto conversion ratio.

If you bought from exchanges, i can't see any reason for you to have anything if there indeed has been unlawful release of the tokens. And when are you getting refund?
Could be 30 years for all we know so good luck with that.

People are angry for a reason. Don't tell us to be patient!
superstarbtc

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 12:25:12 PM

Guys,

Patient? For what exactly? If you bought from the ico with a credit card then you can wait for refund, sure...

If you bought the ico with the crypto, then you are in the yobit level of shit and your bag value is next to zero.
Even if you get the refund they won't refund it fully, and it will probably happen with the worst possible fiat/crypto conversion ratio.

If you bought from exchanges, i can't see any reason for you to have anything if there indeed has been unlawful release of the tokens. And when are you getting refund?
Could be 30 years for all we know so good luck with that.

People are angry for a reason. Don't tell us to be patient!

Many people are frustrated about this Envion project because they managed to collect more than 100 million during their TGE, which seems to be very prominent and after that they failed to reach their desired roadmap with the legal isssues. Till now, they didn't comup with any solution for the investors and it is very bad to know that.
dr.cheema

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 04:18:21 PM

I think you worked for envion project as a bounty hunter, in my opinion over whelming members were join envion bounty.
All bounty hunters really worked hard for envion, spread the word but they all got nothing because ceo caught in fraud.
Now i don't think so hunters will get any reward but investors who invested during ico, maybe they get money back from envion. Long procedure!
nobytes

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 08:45:54 PM

Many people are frustrated about this Envion project because they managed to collect more than 100 million during their TGE, which seems to be very prominent and after that they failed to reach their desired roadmap with the legal isssues. Till now, they didn't comup with any solution for the investors and it is very bad to know that.

Many people are frustrated because so many people have invested. And because it seems to be a planned fraud from the start.
Pages: « 1 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 [216] 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 »
  Print  

Jump to: