Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:59:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 [222] 223 224 225 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] «Envion» Most Profitable Self-Expanding Crypto Infrastructure  (Read 125581 times)
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 12:44:24 PM
Last edit: November 25, 2019, 01:47:14 PM by xOdiumNostrumx

Indeed, but there is another place to include all the additional info, it is in the next "step" of the filling process called "additional documents", so I will attach my file with "proofs" there. I as well left some spaces blank or put something like "bounty program" in brackets or "/", I hope they wont dismiss it because of it. Anyway, good luck to everyone!

I did exactly this same and advise every bounty hunter to do this same. Most important thing is that many bounty hunters do this because only then there is a chance that the claiming service will look deeper into it. Remember this is the first time anybody is doing such claims so even this claiming service wasn't sure how and when they will proceed.

There is still a spreadsheet open for Envion bounty and there are all usernames of participants. I am sure there is a way to scrap google document but I don't know how to do it. If anybody can help with this task it would be great because I could use these usernames to send a message about the claiming process to all bounty participants.

If anybody knows how and will do it please let me know.

I have no idea how to scrap the sheet, but I would be willing to participate in the mass reaching out to the bounty participants (at least the ones that participated in "bigger" campaigns such as signatures and translations). I guess it could be done only via Bitcointalk PMs. But there is also a catch as bounty manager didnt even assign stakes to some of the campaigns. So I guess only the translators and sig wearers (from the "big" ones) could fill the claim as their stakes are already on the sheet.

edit: That being said, they (liquidation team) apparently claimed they will treat everyone equally (including bounty participants) so even if we are in small numbers, we shouldn't be ignored, but who knows.
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1706

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2019, 02:31:52 PM

I have no idea how to scrap the sheet, but I would be willing to participate in the mass reaching out to the bounty participants (at least the ones that participated in "bigger" campaigns such as signatures and translations)...

I don't have the time yet to check it correctly but I think there is a permission link needed from the author of the spreadsheet to do this. I tried to do something but there is no way without permission from the creator, even if you download this spreadsheet. The only way to do something is to manually add all usernames from spreadsheet to PM.

I think to inform only signature campaign participants would be enough to spread the word because it is 900 members. A lot of work, so if you want to help, then we have start to do it right now because only 3 days left.

xOdiumNostrumx

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 02:56:27 PM
Last edit: November 25, 2019, 05:41:26 PM by xOdiumNostrumx

I have no idea how to scrap the sheet, but I would be willing to participate in the mass reaching out to the bounty participants (at least the ones that participated in "bigger" campaigns such as signatures and translations)...

I don't have the time yet to check it correctly but I think there is a permission link needed from the author of the spreadsheet to do this. I tried to do something but there is no way without permission from the creator, even if you download this spreadsheet. The only way to do something is to manually add all usernames from spreadsheet to PM.

I think to inform only signature campaign participants would be enough to spread the word because it is 900 members. A lot of work, so if you want to help, then we have start to do it right now because only 3 days left.

Did you perhaps already made a template? Also is this mass PM sending allowed here or are they any restrictions? Just to be sure so I wont make any silly mistakes and receive a warning or even something worse.

ps. I will be sending notifications to translators, those will probably be the most eager to file claims as they "earned" the most. And stakes for the sig campaign are not complete (only stakes for bonus activity and special bounty are entered), so I am not sure how those participants will be able convincingly present their "case".

edit: done, I have sent a reminder to all translators, most of them have been last active on Bitcointalk months ago, some years ago, so we shall see.
xOdiumNostrumx

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 05:48:40 PM

And a reminder for potential newcomers: you will have to do a full KYC to even be in consideration for the reward. And the payment will most likely be in fiat (if you win your claim) to your bank account (not in crypto). Take this into account before even starting the process of filling the claim.
cryptoloverlife

Activity: 278
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 05:23:35 AM

And a reminder for potential newcomers: you will have to do a full KYC to even be in consideration for the reward. And the payment will most likely be in fiat (if you win your claim) to your bank account (not in crypto). Take this into account before even starting the process of filling the claim.

We have to think twice before predicting anything because there are many bounty hunters who need to fill the form, but I am not clear about the current situation because they are bothering about the Bounty people instead of investors. Just think over twice before filling the form because someone is manipulating us.
Abben86

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 06:14:07 AM

GUYS, VERY CAREFULLY WITH ANY SIDE PROJECT CLAIMING TO HELP YOU

Especially, if it comes from /or/ is promoted by the founders.

The official portal will open soon. Just keep checking the website: www.envion-konkurs.ch
Once open, you can file your claims, regardless if you are

- ICO investor
- exchange buyer
- bounty hunter

All those groups did something for the tokens (work or paid). All this claims considered as valid claims. Others might file claims as well, but the vast majority of investors do not want additional (free) tokens to be in the same bucket. They (founder, advisors, company) should wait if there is something left.

note:
if you cannot access your tokens (for example you haven't received the PIN to unlock) or you have other issues, follow the guidelines published by the liquidator. It is all in the PDF. Read it!

read up:
https://telegra.ph/Fact-check-Will-Envion-founders-really-donate-millions-to-the-crypto-community-10-06

Im wondering...

I have already filed a claim, chose LUP as my representative and signed the PoA. The question is, whats the worst that can happen?
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2019, 08:54:07 AM

edit: done, I have sent a reminder to all translators, most of them have been last active on Bitcointalk months ago, some years ago, so we shall see.

Great work, I will try to send a PM to signature bounty participants today.

I was just trying to find some explanation on how to scrap this spreadsheet without a link and I think this is just impossible soI will have to do it manually.

I wonder if anybody already replied to you or show some interest?

...Just think over twice before filling the form because someone is manipulating us.

What are you talking about? Could you please be more specific?

I have already filed a claim, chose LUP as my representative and signed the PoA. The question is, whats the worst that can happen?

What are LUP and PoA? I hear this for the first time could you provide some links or at least explain what it is in details?

I have to know the answers first to be able to even try to answer your question.

xOdiumNostrumx

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 09:10:47 AM
Last edit: November 28, 2019, 09:40:34 AM by xOdiumNostrumx

In fact one person did reply and thanked me for a heads up (and he plans to file a claim), maybe some others have seen the message as well, who knows.

EDIT: Better to stay away from LUP apparently!

To answer your question about LUP and PoA. LUP is "Liquidation Upgrade Program", a different entity which has a substantial amount of Envion funds in their possession. Its basically an upgrade of your regular liquidation claim, so a chance to get more "refund" if your claim with a liquidator is accepted. PoA is "Power of Attorney" form which you have to fill to be a part of LUP. So LUP is basically a chance to get a bigger payout, but it is not a necessity. You can still participate only in the "basic" liquidation without LUP. There is no deadline to join the LUP (for now), but you had to include your signed PoA when filling your liquidation claim, so the liquidator is aware that you are a part of LUP, so I am not sure if you can include the PoA form after you already completed the liquidation claim.
ansi

Activity: 882
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 02:32:18 PM

In fact one person did reply and thanked me for a heads up (and he plans to file a claim), maybe some others have seen the message as well, who knows.

To answer your question about LUP and PoA. LUP is "Liquidation Upgrade Program", a different entity which has a substantial amount of Envion funds in their possession. Its basically an upgrade of your regular liquidation claim, so a chance to get more "refund" if your claim with a liquidator is accepted. PoA is "Power of Attorney" form which you have to fill to be a part of LUP. So LUP is basically a chance to get a bigger payout, but it is not a necessity. You can still participate only in the "basic" liquidation without LUP. There is no deadline to join the LUP (for now), but you had to include your signed PoA when filling your liquidation claim, so the liquidator is aware that you are a part of LUP, so I am not sure if you can include the PoA form after you already completed the liquidation claim.
Thanks again man, no one would imagine there is 0.0001% of hope with this EVN bullshit, but who knows, i'll jut print, then scan that form later today & upload it again, i hope this works.

I won't blame the other tbh, it's been 2 years, even if it's our last shot as bounty hunters is kind of impossible but doesn't hurt to try though, it's kind of SCAM by that company, i just hope they don't forget about us.

If i just knew about this weeks ago like some of you i would made it possible to contact every single bounty hunter, but now it's kind of too lat since the deadline is November 28-219 like you told me.
xOdiumNostrumx

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 04:27:43 PM

No worries, there is another translator who "woke up" today, so we are slowly growing in numbers  Grin

And yea, its definitely worth trying, even if at the end we get ignored by the liquidator. But they said we will be treated equally as the ICO investors, so yes, give it a go. And I doubt there is any risk of our KYCs getting leaked etc. as this is a professional law firm, its not some half shady crypto entity as usual.

When it comes to contacting even more people, most of the people are missing stakes on the spreadsheet, so they would probably fail to calculate their token amount, so I have doubts here.
Freaks
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 05:42:39 PM

It seems everyone is excited about refund but this is very complicated procedure to get invested money back especially in an ICO. Anyway I also filled the form and submitted it successfully so let's see what happen next and how things will move forward in positive direction.
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2019, 09:25:51 AM

...LUP is "Liquidation Upgrade Program", a different entity which has a substantial amount of Envion funds in their possession. Its basically an upgrade of your regular liquidation claim, so a chance to get more "refund" if your claim with a liquidator is accepted...

Thank you very much for this detailed answer. Would you be so kind and provide the exact link to this LUP website or service (don't know how to call it properly)?

I have PMed at least these members from the signature campaign which had some stakes counted.

This is not so hard to count stakes and at least we can have the big numbers for signature or translation and divide it between participants or something like this.

It seems everyone is excited about refund but this is very complicated procedure to get invested money back especially in an ICO. Anyway I also filled the form and submitted it successfully so let's see what happen next...

The most important thing as for now is to let the claiming service know about bounty hunters and our not paid tokens which are in the Envion prospectus and were counted for liquidation and claiming process, I assume.

pantek talacuik

Activity: 773

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2019, 12:23:54 PM

It seems everyone is excited about refund but this is very complicated procedure to get invested money back especially in an ICO. Anyway I also filled the form and submitted it successfully so let's see what happen next and how things will move forward in positive direction.

This is the responsibility of the team of projects that investors participate in. Very good if they return all the funds they have used if the project they develop isn't according to plan.

xOdiumNostrumx

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 03:24:20 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2019, 09:28:44 AM by xOdiumNostrumx

They wont be able to refund all of the collected funds as some of it has been "lost" in the process of conversion from crypto to fiat, some of it has been spent by the team, some by the scammy ex-CEO, some of it for legal expenses etc. But apparently there is still a hefty amount of it left, so better than nothing and a welcomed surprise for ICO investors as most of them probably already made their peace with their failed investment.

wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2019, 08:16:08 AM

I think you are not aware of that but this is Envion founders website and this is already well known as another obvious scam from them.

They can't be trusted as you know and the only one claiming website which is legit for Envion ICO is this one: https://portal.envion-konkurs.ch/login

This is obvious because this is stated in the Envion case and the judge confirmed that we should fill the claims only there.

What a shame that you shared this link so late.

You told me that you have signed some papers there and give legal authority to them to act in your case? Or something similar?

xOdiumNostrumx

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 09:09:49 AM
Last edit: November 28, 2019, 11:39:41 AM by xOdiumNostrumx

I think you are not aware of that but this is Envion founders website and this is already well known as another obvious scam from them.

They can't be trusted as you know and the only one claiming website which is legit for Envion ICO is this one: https://portal.envion-konkurs.ch/login

This is obvious because this is stated in the Envion case and the judge confirmed that we should fill the claims only there.

What a shame that you shared this link so late.

You told me that you have signed some papers there and give legal authority to them to act in your case? Or something similar?

(I have removed most of my reply as it is obvious I didn't do the necessary due diligence regarding the LUP)

Thanks for giving me paranoia haha, but its definitely a fair question/issue to be raised. Maybe a lot of us (hundreds) really fucked up when filling the PoA, there is no way back now I guess, time will tell.

edit 1: I as well revoked my PoA agreement, I hope its not too late, thanks for the heads up wwzsocki.

edit 2: If anyone else changed their mind regarding the LUP and want to revoke the agreement with them, send them an email in which you state your intention of revocation (and CC the same email to liquidator as well). Liquidator should then open up your Konkhurs dashboard and make it editable, so you will able to delete the PoA form and re-upload the claim (without the legal representatives name). /thanks to a kind person on Telegram for assistance
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2019, 12:26:19 PM

If anyone else changed their mind regarding the LUP and want to revoke the agreement with them, send them an email in which you state your intention of revocation (and CC the same email to liquidator as well). Liquidator should then open up your Konkhurs dashboard and make it editable, so you will able to delete the PoA form and re-upload the claim (without the legal representatives name). /thanks to a kind person on Telegram for assistance

I think this is very important information and not many people know about this so is great that you share it because we can help to spread the word a little more.

It is just insane that Envion founders came up with this claiming service and tried to hide that they are behind it.

I am sure that many more people have already fill up this PoA form and still believe they are in good hands in the claiming process, so this is good to talk about this in the open.

Envion team tried to influence the claiming process for obvious reasons but ICO investors checked everything and came out that Envion founders could not do it even if they wanted to.

xOdiumNostrumx

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 01:14:19 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2019, 02:01:58 PM by xOdiumNostrumx

I think this is very important information and not many people know about this so is great that you share it because we can help to spread the word a little more.

It is just insane that Envion founders came up with this claiming service and tried to hide that they are behind it.

I am sure that many more people have already fill up this PoA form and still believe they are in good hands in the claiming process, so this is good to talk about this in the open.

Envion team tried to influence the claiming process for obvious reasons but ICO investors checked everything and came out that Envion founders could not do it even if they wanted to.

Indeed, but sadly only a few people lurk here I assume, most of them are in the "Envion founders" Telegram group, more than 4 thousand of them, so I am sure that LUP will receive hundreds of PoA forms. That being said, how can founders claim they have additional 25M € at disposal if Envion and all of its money/assets is in the liquidation process, I dont get it.

edit: never mind, got all the answers from this extensive article: https://telegra.ph/Fact-check-Will-Envion-founders-really-donate-millions-to-the-crypto-community-10-06
ansi

Activity: 882
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 07:03:43 PM

Indeed, but sadly only a few people lurk here I assume, most of them are in the "Envion founders" Telegram group, more than 4 thousand of them, so I am sure that LUP will receive hundreds of PoA forms. That being said, how can founders claim they have additional 25M € at disposal if Envion and all of its money/assets is in the liquidation process, I dont get it.

edit: never mind, got all the answers from this extensive article: https://telegra.ph/Fact-check-Will-Envion-founders-really-donate-millions-to-the-crypto-community-10-06[/quote]
That' indeed the most logical article about LUP, they can simple make legal actions to even give you back 1 EVN worth $0.1 or even less & you can't do shit about it. These bastard seems to try to cover their asses by law since there seem to be harsh time to come for them if investor case tak them to court again "whether they make it up to investors or go to jail ".
There is no other explanation with their bullshit LUP, like the article states. except they wanna a LEGAL EXIT for their EVN SCAM by scamming investors again.
xOdiumNostrumx

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 09:02:34 PM
Last edit: December 01, 2019, 09:09:12 AM by xOdiumNostrumx

That' indeed the most logical article about LUP, they can simple make legal actions to even give you back 1 EVN worth $0.1 or even less & you can't do shit about it. These bastard seems to try to cover their asses by law since there seem to be harsh time to come for them if investor case tak them to court again "whether they make it up to investors or go to jail ".
There is no other explanation with their bullshit LUP, like the article states. except they wanna a LEGAL EXIT for their EVN SCAM by scamming investors again.

Indeed, it is kinda transparent when you put all the puzzle pieces in the right place. But hey, a lot of people still refuse to believe that they have a "hidden" agenda, even after being presented with some facts like those in the above article. I hope there will be a torrent of PoA revokes in the coming days.

Pages: « 1 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 [222] 223 224 225 »
  Print  

Jump to: