Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:30:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Post your trading idea and I will show it's weaknesses  (Read 471 times)
Dargis (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:59:52 PM

Trading is a very hard work. Feel free to post your trading ideas and we will discuss it, if it is worth even start to trade that way. Maybe we will improve it.
One of the best strategies is to invest what you can afford to loose with no problems and hold. You will not be emotional that way. Bet small where risk is high but potential is to make big gains. You must have attitude "I don't care". Be patient. Feel the market. Small guys have o be aggressive, and when you will be big guy you can afford to be defensive.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
chr.rit

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:07:18 PM

what do you think about automated crypto trading bots like cryptohopper? I mean it seems like it is a very convenient way...but are these technical buy and sell signals actually working? do you have any experience in that?
Dargis (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:15:12 AM

It's only value that it is automated and You don't have to trade manually. Still it will not give You an edge. Signals will make profit only for those who sell it.
jenni161

Activity: 73

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 11:37:57 AM

Buy cheap and sell high, of course. To be more spesific, sell at 6% higher than buying price. Currently adjusting right persentage. But I know myself the flaw: I have no algorithm for choosing what to buy.
websitemaker

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:54:08 AM

Of course,,, buy cheap and sell high.

I also try to move coins between Exchanges and buy cheap on one exchange and than sell high on another.
jenni161

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 12:18:29 PM

I also try to move coins between Exchanges and buy cheap on one exchange and than sell high on another.

How big gaps are there? I noticed that bitcoin gold had huge gaps when it first came tradeable, but how you see this in older coins?
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 3595

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 12:30:30 PM

Trading is a very hard work. Feel free to post your trading ideas and we will discuss it, if it is worth even start to trade that way. Maybe we will improve it.
One of the best strategies is to invest what you can afford to loose with no problems and hold. You will not be emotional that way. Bet small where risk is high but potential is to make big gains. You must have attitude "I don't care". Be patient. Feel the market. Small guys have o be aggressive, and when you will be big guy you can afford to be defensive.

1) start only with new idea .

2) buy cheap coins which price can up in long term.

3) take risks .

4) try to find cheap products / workers (go to Africa or Asia) and back to sell it with high price .

5) must loss and learn how to earn from loss.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
usorin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:42:39 PM

1) start only with new idea .

2) buy cheap coins which price can up in long term.

3) take risks .

4) try to find cheap products / workers (go to Africa or Asia) and back to sell it with high price .

5) must loss and learn how to earn from loss.

Cheap coins is not a good strategy for long term investments, at some point the coins can vanish or there wont be a real interest in it. You can trad 2-3 satoshi digits until you can buy, for long term altcoin used as a exchange currency (dodge, xmr, nxt etc.)
Icaxx

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:07:15 PM

what do you think about automated crypto trading bots like cryptohopper? I mean it seems like it is a very convenient way...but are these technical buy and sell signals actually working? do you have any experience in that?

Its very convenient if you see from the easy trading that just made by automated bot without we get involve in the decision.
But so far, as i know its big weakness of bot trading is we believe all buy and sell action to bot which is just tool. Tool is not working properly without good driver.
MiningSensei

Activity: 766
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:24:59 PM

What are you trying to do with this post? When i used to trade, i used to divide all my balance in five parts, and of course that they all were equal, about 0.05 bitcoins each one, maybe more if i had more balance on my account.
but it was a nice balance, because i used to put those trades into one of the altcoins and then wait until that order was filled up by more than 5% profit, when the day was going to end, i closed that trade and i used to make more than 5% of my whole portfolio everyday.

Hello
Estehmanis

Activity: 262

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:12:58 AM

My idea in trading is to buy a new coin, that appears in the market because I think the new coin price for the future is increasing
Icaxx

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:47:26 AM

Do you mean arbitrage?? Most people prefer simple rule, buy low sell high.
If you feel that easy then just do it. But you should prepare ho much percentage you will sell it? Sometime emotion involve you can not sell in exact percentage you planning, you think it still keep going higher, but finally the price going down then you close transaction on lost.
chr.rit

Activity: 77

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:01:02 AM

It's only value that it is automated and You don't have to trade manually. Still it will not give You an edge. Signals will make profit only for those who sell it.
¨

I don't understand your point here: it will buy and sell automatically...I am curious to hear an opinion if these underlying signals are really good buying signals. Usually they are using Technical Analysis (e.g. Bollinger Bands) signals from more or less the experience of FX trading. Can you just apply them to Cryptos?

Selling is the easy part: I just give a profit %-age and it will sell automatically.

websitemaker

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:15:15 PM

My idea is to invest a certain part of the money into alt-coin(s). Then I set the goal, lets say to get 100% profit. And then I pull the basic investment back.
shawonngp

Activity: 756
Merit: 107

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 05:36:39 PM

If you want to make trading, It will be very efficient in this regard. Because trading is a lot of planned work. The time of trading need to have knowledge about all the crypto. If you have time to trade something like this is possible  .

jenni161

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 06:12:14 PM

What are you trying to do with this post? When i used to trade, i used to divide all my balance in five parts, and of course that they all were equal, about 0.05 bitcoins each one, maybe more if i had more balance on my account.
but it was a nice balance, because i used to put those trades into one of the altcoins and then wait until that order was filled up by more than 5% profit, when the day was going to end, i closed that trade and i used to make more than 5% of my whole portfolio everyday.

If you were doing so good, why did you quit?
t3hpwnographer

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 06:22:42 PM

My idea in trading is to buy a new coin, that appears in the market because I think the new coin price for the future is increasing
My experience with Bittrex adding new coins is that it's only worth it if you can buy some within an hour of its listing at most. After that the price is going to spike temporarily, then plummet down to a point where it will be very hard to recover your loss. Just look at Mercury, PowerLedger, Viberate, etc...
light22man

Activity: 311

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 06:46:31 PM

Buy cheap sell high best strategy. But also try to looking for some pattern.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: