Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:03:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚗🚕🚙🚌🚔🚍🚘🚖[ANN] VIN∞CHAIN🚔🚍🚘🚖VEHICLE HISTORY 🏎🚓🚑🚒🚐🚚🚛🚔🚍🚘🚖  (Read 36807 times)
Neymar10

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:13:47 AM

Why did project choose this topic for ICO? Why it need decentralization?
Decentralization makes it impossible to delete or change the information about the vehicle.
And why it's so important? Who needs to change the information and why is it so dangerous?
This is important because some people try to sell a car as new despite it got into accident before. This is dangerous because the car could be seriously demaged in the past, then rebuilt (for example, without  installing new airbags) and then sold as new. The next owner would not even know that his car does not have any airbags.
That is why this is important to keep all the information safe.
May I pay with Bitcoin Cash? Is Ethereum the only option for a pre-sale?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hoticotk

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:15:21 AM

i participated in the token sale,
which exchange will VIN be listed ?
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:18:17 AM

I'm interested in what the founders of this project will eventually be able to offer both for users and for business. In addition to the abstract platform.

What exactly do you mean?

Well, for example, I'm just a user and I want to buy a car, how can I use this platform, where can I use this?

In fact, you can use a special portal, where you will be given the opportunity to pick up a car. In fact, this is more than a database, it is a whole range of services that helps users.

Very interesting and unusual project!I like everything at the moment

I agree with you.I think for the ICO project which started yesterday is already a great result
rlm42

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:18:47 AM

Decentralization makes it impossible to delete or change the information about the vehicle.
And why it's so important? Who needs to change the information and why is it so dangerous?
This is important because some people try to sell a car as new despite it got into accident before. This is dangerous because the car could be seriously demaged in the past, then rebuilt (for example, without  installing new airbags) and then sold as new. The next owner would not even know that his car does not have any airbags.
Ethereum is the only option for a pre-sale for early investors. To buy VIN tokens you need to register on our website https://vinchain.io/register
MehdiBmm

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:23:50 AM

I'm interested in what the founders of this project will eventually be able to offer both for users and for business. In addition to the abstract platform.

Well, for example, I'm just a user and I want to buy a car, how can I use this platform, where can I use this?

In fact, you can use a special portal, where you will be given the opportunity to pick up a car. In fact, this is more than a database, it is a whole range of services that helps users.

I agree with you.I think for the ICO project which started yesterday is already a great result

Certainly!Coverage of audience is just incredibly large at the moment
KlifDonats

Activity: 46

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:24:26 AM

Are your work destined only for USA?

wish you success   Cheesy
We start with USA and then Europe as well.

Thank you!  Smiley
How do you plan to implement the communication with the US government to implement the project at the federal level?
Neymar10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:24:35 AM

Ethereum is the only option for a pre-sale for early investors. To buy VIN tokens you need to register on our website https://vinchain.io/register
Can everybody put information about his vehicle in your blockchain? Do you need some kind of license for this?
skovbitcoin

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:29:25 AM

Totally agree with you about the audience.I have not seen fresh projects of this scale and such interest
rlm42

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:30:16 AM

Can everybody put information about his vehicle in your blockchain? Do you need some kind of license for this?
Only an approved contractor can add information to vinchain database. You don't need a licence to be an approved contractor.
KlifDonats

Activity: 46

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:33:51 AM

It's cool idea for project but I can't understand where you will take the resources?
MehdiBmm

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:34:49 AM

Totally agree with you about the audience.I have not seen fresh projects of this scale and such interest
I'm really impressed with this project, finally a really interesting product has appeared. Buying a supported car is just a huge problem, because it's very hard to know exactly what happened to the car before. Now there is a similar service, it's cool!  Smiley
Neymar10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:35:18 AM

Only an approved contractor can add information to vinchain database. You don't need a licence to be an approved contractor.
I read about speakers in Cryptospace Moscow. I have never thought that Russia can make such big conference. And William Mougayar, advisor from Ethereum foundation, is listed there as a speaker. I think you will get a lot of contacts there
skovbitcoin

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:42:32 AM

I'm really impressed with this project, finally a really interesting product has appeared. Buying a supported car is just a huge problem, because it's very hard to know exactly what happened to the car before. Now there is a similar service, it's cool!  Smiley

I think. so as not to run into such problems you can simply not buy a supported car. You can pick up a new car from a more budget segment, if there is not much money, and the leasing and lending programs work fine in this area.
rlm42

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:43:12 AM

I read about speakers in Cryptospace Moscow. I have never thought that Russia can make such big conference. And William Mougayar, advisor from Ethereum foundation, is listed there as a speaker. I think you will get a lot of contacts there
The amount of speakers at this conference is astonishing. Seems like all top crypto entrepreneurs are there. Bankor, Nem, Binance, Kikico are there http://cryptospace.moscow/en/#speakers What a pity that I can't attend this event
hikky22

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:27:14 PM

I really liked how the company's website was made, it says a lot! But I unfortunately can not fully understand the essence of the idea? What problems does the campaign in the auto industry solve?
costgranda

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:31:33 PM

I like the idea, it has long been necessary to do this! And what can you say about the competition, really there are no more such options?
Dwarf42

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:08:27 AM

I really liked how the company's website was made, it says a lot! But I unfortunately can not fully understand the essence of the idea? What problems does the campaign in the auto industry solve?
I completely agree with you, the site is made just superb, it's very nice to be on it! In fact, there are a lot of problems in the automotive industry and all of them will not be eliminated, but this project will try to correct some of them!
InfiniteGrim

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:22:07 AM

I like the idea, it has long been necessary to do this! And what can you say about the competition, really there are no more such options?
In general, I saw similar solutions, but everywhere there was something missing. This is the first platform where everything is present in a convenient form and with an understandable idea!
hikky22

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:39:54 AM

I completely agree with you, the site is made just superb, it's very nice to be on it! In fact, there are a lot of problems in the automotive industry and all of them will not be eliminated, but this project will try to correct some of them!
What exactly are you talking about, could you give an example so that I could finally figure out how the platform works?
costgranda

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:44:47 AM

In general, I saw similar solutions, but everywhere there was something missing. This is the first platform where everything is present in a convenient form and with an understandable idea!
But as we know, at any time other projects with such an idea can appear on the market, what should be done in this case?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: