Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 11:32:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚗🚕🚙🚌🚔🚍🚘🚖[ANN] VIN∞CHAIN🚔🚍🚘🚖VEHICLE HISTORY 🏎🚓🚑🚒🚐🚚🚛🚔🚍🚘🚖  (Read 36802 times)
lion1987

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 09:19:12 AM

Hello!
Sir tell me details about your project! Looks very interesting!

You can take a look at https://vinchain.io/

There u can find all relevant informations. Tokensale Details, WP, Roadmap,...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Aslanico

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:20:01 AM

Hello!
Sir tell me details about your project! Looks very interesting!

Thanks! I will read and if I have questions I ask

You can take a look at https://vinchain.io/

There u can find all relevant informations. Tokensale Details, WP, Roadmap,...
tarzanbigcity

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:01:59 PM

I'm really impressed with this project, finally a really interesting product has appeared. Buying a supported car is just a huge problem, because it's very hard to know exactly what happened to the car before. Now there is a similar service, it's cool!   Smiley
LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:05:41 PM

I'm really impressed with this project, finally a really interesting product has appeared. Buying a supported car is just a huge problem, because it's very hard to know exactly what happened to the car before. Now there is a similar service, it's cool!   Smiley
I think. so as not to run into such problems you can simply not buy a supported car. You can pick up a new car from a more budget segment, if there is not much money, and the leasing and lending programs work fine in this area.
tarzanbigcity

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:10:53 PM

I think. so as not to run into such problems you can simply not buy a supported car. You can pick up a new car from a more budget segment, if there is not much money, and the leasing and lending programs work fine in this area.
It's very easy to say, but not all have enough money to buy a new car. The market of supported cars does not go anywhere, and this project is a great way to help people get a good car.
23coins

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:12:31 PM

It's very easy to say, but not all have enough money to buy a new car. The market of supported cars does not go anywhere, and this project is a great way to help people get a good car.
And how exactly can I see the whole history of a particular car?   Huh
LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:16:03 PM

Yes, maybe you're right.
But still, if you do not know much about cars, it's better to buy a new car. In this case, you will definitely feel great.  Cheesy
tarzanbigcity

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:18:33 PM

Every car has a VIN number. It is individual for each car. It is on this number that you will be able to track the entire fate of the car.
23coins

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:20:42 PM

Every car has a VIN number. It is individual for each car. It is on this number that you will be able to track the entire fate of the car.
And this number can not be faked or somehow changed on the car?
tarzanbigcity

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:28:24 PM

You can try to do it, only it will not be successful. Because you have to change the car part of the body and traces of this hard to hide. In any case, it is very difficult.
23coins

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:37:10 PM

You can try to do it, only it will not be successful. Because you have to change the car part of the body and traces of this hard to hide. In any case, it is very difficult.
Ok, I get it. And how then is a token used in this system and what is needed in this case for blockchain?
tarzanbigcity

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:38:54 PM

Ok, I get it. And how then is a token used in this system and what is needed in this case for blockchain?

These tokens will be used to exchange information. That is, tokens are a different provider of information about the car.
Groc

Activity: 560

Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:43:16 PM

I can not understand what is beneficial to participate in those companies that provide information about the car. Insurance companies for example.
lider1971

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:58:00 PM

I can not understand what is beneficial to participate in those companies that provide information about the car. Insurance companies for example.
Everything is very simple. Those companies. who provide information about the car receive in return a token.  Smiley
Groc

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:05:02 PM

Everything is very simple. Those companies. who provide information about the car receive in return a token.  Smiley
Hmm...
But I really do not understand how this information will be confirmed. Where is the guarantee that this information will be reliable.?
lider1971

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:10:46 PM

Hmm...
But I really do not understand how this information will be confirmed. Where is the guarantee that this information will be reliable.?
I do not really understand how this will happen. as far as I know, a certain algorithm will work, which will be formed for this.
But I do not know the details of his work.
Groc

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:15:59 PM

Hmm...
I do not really understand how this will happen. as far as I know, a certain algorithm will work, which will be formed for this.
But I do not know the details of his work.
Ok I got it, thanks for the information, now it became clear to me. Smiley
MUGOmugo

Activity: 188
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:24:10 PM

Yes, maybe you're right.
But still, if you do not know much about cars, it's better to buy a new car. In this case, you will definitely feel great.  Cheesy

If you dont have any idea about car then you can actually ask to the people who are expert in finding the right one that suit with your budget and also suit with your taste.
Aslanico

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:37:47 PM

When the US ico start ?
NickVasilich

Harmony Team

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 09:34:14 PM

Team or someone who understands! There are a lot of web sites and services are providing such service like give informtion about car by it's VIN number! What is the main difference with VINCHAIN and others such sites? What are main advantages?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: