Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:41:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚗🚕🚙🚌🚔🚍🚘🚖[ANN] VIN∞CHAIN🚔🚍🚘🚖VEHICLE HISTORY 🏎🚓🚑🚒🚐🚚🚛🚔🚍🚘🚖  (Read 36807 times)
jackielim

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:01:01 AM

I have buy a few VIN in project website but it seems to be locked
When can I move the VIN token?

Right now all the tokens are locked, they will be unlocked within a week after the end of ICO)
wow this sound exciting everybody is waiting until the end of ico all vin token is safe for now.. moving forward for car industry..
Yes, we will do our best to achieve some great results there!
I was hesitant to buy more VIN notices but worried about the token was locked
Now I'm not worried and it was great to hear this.

Its for the better and safeness of all your investment. Currently, they've reached 34% of tokens based from icomarks. Everyone is confident that they will reach their goal.
We have collected more than 8000 ETH now! And we still have time to go for more!
Soft cap has been reached already!! Good Job!! Thank you for keeping us updated. I've only got the token sales from icomarks. Its better that the update coming up the admin. Keep it up.
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pitchipuff

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:49:50 AM

I have buy a few VIN in project website but it seems to be locked
When can I move the VIN token?

Right now all the tokens are locked, they will be unlocked within a week after the end of ICO)
wow this sound exciting everybody is waiting until the end of ico all vin token is safe for now.. moving forward for car industry..
Yes, we will do our best to achieve some great results there!
I was hesitant to buy more VIN notices but worried about the token was locked
Now I'm not worried and it was great to hear this.

Its for the better and safeness of all your investment. Currently, they've reached 34% of tokens based from icomarks. Everyone is confident that they will reach their goal.
We have collected more than 8000 ETH now! And we still have time to go for more!
Soft cap has been reached already!! Good Job!! Thank you for keeping us updated. I've only got the token sales from icomarks. Its better that the update coming up the admin. Keep it up.
we still hoping to be sold out all token,for now we still have a 4 stages left hopefully before end of all stages we take the target sale..
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:40:38 AM

Hello guys there is good news for all of the community, VINchain will be attending the Digital Dealer Conference & Expo in Orlando!
We can read more about it on the official website on here: https://vinchain.io/blog/162
It is good another progress for the VINchain the developer of team is very serious in building the project, i will make updating if find another good news.
jackielim

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:43:37 PM

Hello guys there is good news for all of the community, VINchain will be attending the Digital Dealer Conference & Expo in Orlando!
We can read more about it on the official website on here: https://vinchain.io/blog/162
It is good another progress for the VINchain the developer of team is very serious in building the project, i will make updating if find another good news.
I am very excited to hear the updates on that event. Hopefully we can get additional investor or even prospect partners to promote the project. Will wait for  the next update.
Raline

Activity: 315
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:01:43 PM

With information from the VinChain database, detailed vehicle information will be recorded in detail and correct. Vehicle owners can connect to their vehicles with VIN applications because the hardware is connected to the car whose data is stored. They will know whether their vehicle is ready to drive or not. This will make their driving experience safer.
VinChain

Activity: 618

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:12:24 PM

nice project join and enjoy
Thanks for support!
VinChain

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:26:27 PM

Yes! We will be keeping you updated about that!
VinChain

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:27:39 PM

I am very excited to hear the updates on that event. Hopefully we can get additional investor or even prospect partners to promote the project. Will wait for  the next update.
Thank you for your support! All the updates will be next week!
VinChain

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:31:53 PM

With information from the VinChain database, detailed vehicle information will be recorded in detail and correct. Vehicle owners can connect to their vehicles with VIN applications because the hardware is connected to the car whose data is stored. They will know whether their vehicle is ready to drive or not. This will make their driving experience safer.
This is what we are going for! We believe that our idea will change the industry!
briakelle

Activity: 114

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:58:22 PM

VINCHAIN is a good, practical project, but VIN has failed to implement the bounty program and build community. We think building a strong community will make the VIN Token easier to grow.

Nobody's perfect, ya know? While I think there's plenty of room for improvement, I also think that the VINCHAIN community is one of the best out there. Honestly, I don't even think it needs to grow bigger. Quality over quantity, ya know?
gribble

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:28:29 AM

Yes and here is the new updating for VINchain project, VINchain have been reviewed by an ICOrating!
They have some awesome news for you! Recently they have been reviewed by an independant ICO rating company called ICOrating. You can see the results of their review here: (https://icorating.com/analytics/indepth/vinchain-rating-review).
We can read more about it on VINchain's blog website here : https://vinchain.io/blog/164
jackielim

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:40:47 AM

That is the edged of VinChain. They are several features which you will enjoy and guaranteed that you will be satisfied. I've heard another high level person partnered with VinChain, came from Volkswagen. Good Job!
gribble

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:33:22 PM

That is the edged of VinChain. They are several features which you will enjoy and guaranteed that you will be satisfied. I've heard another high level person partnered with VinChain, came from Volkswagen. Good Job!

Here is amazing news for you! 255 million vehicles added to the VINchain blockchain!
VINchain have made an agreement with one of their main partners, AutoInspect.us LLC, and they have agreed to contribute their massive database of 254 999 413 vehicles data to the VINchain blockchain.
Read more on here: https://vinchain.io/blog/165
Pitchipuff

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:04:57 PM

Here is amazing news for you! 255 million vehicles added to the VINchain blockchain!
VINchain have made an agreement with one of their main partners, AutoInspect.us LLC, and they have agreed to contribute their massive database of 254 999 413 vehicles data to the VINchain blockchain.
this is good news more of trusted partnership is now on vinchain this massive and having a name of car industry,most of company if you have an agreement of them and they sign also you will feel confident to show that this the project you will need..
big_daddy

Activity: 1652
Merit: 583

xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 07:02:20 AM

tnx for the airdrop

If you don't believe it or don't get it, I don't have the time to try to convince you, sorry.
jackielim

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:39:51 AM

Wow!!! What can I say to this project. They made us surprised and amazed for this kind of achievement. No doubt that VinChain will reach the target. Keep it Up! Thank you for the continues update.
VinChain

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:07:18 PM

VINCHAIN is a good, practical project, but VIN has failed to implement the bounty program and build community. We think building a strong community will make the VIN Token easier to grow.

Nobody's perfect, ya know? While I think there's plenty of room for improvement, I also think that the VINCHAIN community is one of the best out there. Honestly, I don't even think it needs to grow bigger. Quality over quantity, ya know?
Thank you for your support! We are glad to have such a strong community)
VinChain

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:10:40 PM

We are trying our best to achieve the best results ever! So stay with us and let’s change the industry together!
VinChain

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:13:30 PM

We are working hard to reach the highest goals so stay with us!
VinChain

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:17:18 PM

this is good news more of trusted partnership is now on vinchain this massive and having a name of car industry,most of company if you have an agreement of them and they sign also you will feel confident to show that this the project you will need..
Thank you for your support! We will be working really hard to make it real!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: