Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:15:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚗🚕🚙🚌🚔🚍🚘🚖[ANN] VIN∞CHAIN🚔🚍🚘🚖VEHICLE HISTORY 🏎🚓🚑🚒🚐🚚🚛🚔🚍🚘🚖  (Read 36807 times)
restuibu

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:58:00 AM

Hi, i have send 1 eth a couple hours ago from litebit.eu, is that wrong?
With ETH you can only pay from the wallet that you have a private key to! And if the one that you have sent from is exchange then need to contact them and ask for your tokens!
good day i just want to ask also about the wallet that you use?i been using mew but all my token it been hack last month do you any idea what best wallet can i use?should i change the also the add after end of the ico also?thankyou for you answer..
We are going to use our own wallet that you will need to switch to! https://vinchain.io/instructions here at the beginning you can see all the recommendations on the wallet that we have!
thankyou for answer.. i will fully trust here and i know also the investor too and i think this will never have a token dump this is a good and amazing trusting project.. good job keep it up we will support this until it launch more power vinchain..
very interesting to see this project is amazing I am happy with the announcement about this project so that investors do not have to worry and will get the best profit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aleksand
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:21:11 AM

With ETH you can only pay from the wallet that you have a private key to! And if the one that you have sent from is exchange then need to contact them and ask for your tokens!
good day i just want to ask also about the wallet that you use?i been using mew but all my token it been hack last month do you any idea what best wallet can i use?should i change the also the add after end of the ico also?thankyou for you answer..
We are going to use our own wallet that you will need to switch to! https://vinchain.io/instructions here at the beginning you can see all the recommendations on the wallet that we have!
thankyou for answer.. i will fully trust here and i know also the investor too and i think this will never have a token dump this is a good and amazing trusting project.. good job keep it up we will support this until it launch more power vinchain..
very interesting to see this project is amazing I am happy with the announcement about this project so that investors do not have to worry and will get the best profit

Vehicles is actually a very big thing.. Certainly a big big market to go after. I would be interested to see how to future of this industry would take place to be honest. I think there is some space for blockchain to be in the core of all this!
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:38:38 AM

VINCHAIN ​​as for me, has a very good idea and technological solution for cars, it will greatly simplify the life of car owners, this project has a promising future, investors need to pay attention to it
VinChain really design for buyer and owner of cars. The features are really planned well. The latest deal they partnered with are really a big fish for VinCHain.
lipochka_s

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:18:13 AM

Thanks to the team for translating white paper, it's very nice that there is respect for other countries. I was very quick and easy to get acquainted with the project and I can say that this is a serious project that has a future!
aleksand
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:18:40 PM

VINCHAIN ​​as for me, has a very good idea and technological solution for cars, it will greatly simplify the life of car owners, this project has a promising future, investors need to pay attention to it
VinChain really design for buyer and owner of cars. The features are really planned well. The latest deal they partnered with are really a big fish for VinCHain.

what was the partnership with? maybe I have missed it by mistake. Im interested to know, perhaps a car manufacturer?
VinChain

Activity: 618
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:56:14 PM

Thank you for being with us! We are working hard to make sure that we are worthy of your trust!
VinChain

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:59:09 PM

Vehicles is actually a very big thing.. Certainly a big big market to go after. I would be interested to see how to future of this industry would take place to be honest. I think there is some space for blockchain to be in the core of all this!
We are going to change the way you see the industry now! So stay tuned to know more about our progress!
VinChain

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:00:11 PM

Very helpful project! Wish you go global soon!
We will start with US, but we will try to go global as soon as possible!
VinChain

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:02:17 PM

Thank you for support! We are going to make even more partnerships in future!
VinChain

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:04:12 PM

Thanks to the team for translating white paper, it's very nice that there is respect for other countries. I was very quick and easy to get acquainted with the project and I can say that this is a serious project that has a future!
We are doing our best to make it more convenient for you! And also if you have any questions you can always ask us on telegram: https://t.me/vinchainio)
VinChain

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:05:07 PM

what was the partnership with? maybe I have missed it by mistake. Im interested to know, perhaps a car manufacturer?
https://vinchain.io/ru/blog/127 here you can read about our partners and more are coming!
Benni Scherz

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:29:58 PM

I wouldn't say that the idea is fresh, but it could work for sure
Pitchipuff

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:51:06 PM

https://vinchain.io/ru/blog/127 here you can read about our partners and more are coming!
yes that's right 6 partnership but one of them is selling 100+ vehicle a day this is fully trusted and relly amaze.. guys just take a look those partnership their background profit this proving that the vinchain become succesful not only in usa but in global someday..
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:51:11 AM

Start the revolution with us with your OBD device for free!

Dear VINchain community!

We have a special surprise for our top contributors!

We are glad to announce that our ICO is almost finished! We want to say thanks to everyone who helped us to achieve such great results and who helped our project go live.

We want to show our gratitude to our top contributors and give you a special gift. All who have contributed more than 3 ETH in total during the ICO will receive our OBD device for free!
You can now be the first to use the VINchain system, and the revolution will start with you!

People who receive this free OBD device will be selected at the end of ICO! So everyone still has a chance to be selected. Your contribution within the whole period of ICO must be more or 3 ETH and you are on the list! Contribute now and get 15% bonus!

Also we want to mention that today we will announce the launch of our own blockchain! Soon we will also switch to our own wallet that all of you will be able to use!

If you want to secure the most maximal discount that we offer, hurry and contribute to our project.

Contribute Now!
(https://vinchain.io/account )

Detailed instructions on how to contribute can be found here: (https://vinchain.io/instructions)

If you have a burning question - join us on telegram! (https://t.me/vinchainio ). There you will get 24 hours support from admins and community of more than 13 000 people! Plus you can speak directly with the founders and CEO of our project!

Join our announcement group here:
(https://t.me/VINChainOfficialAnnouncements )