Bitcoin Forum
August 17, 2019, 02:03:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.18.0 [Torrent] (New!)

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚗🚕🚙🚌🚔🚍🚘🚖[ANN] VIN∞CHAIN🚔🚍🚘🚖VEHICLE HISTORY 🏎🚓🚑🚒🚐🚚🚛🚔🚍🚘🚖  (Read 31079 times)
A56-7W

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:20:36 PM

"Dear VINchian Community!"

How many emails are you going to send out before someone bothers to correct the spelling mistake???

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Elifey

Activity: 713
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:17:39 PM

In the last days of the ICO, tweets with good news for the project were very active in the project. until the end of the ICO there wavery little time collected 9,195 ETH, and this is only half of the hard-cap.
bustedsynx

Activity: 666
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:03:32 AM

In the last days of the ICO, tweets with good news for the project were very active in the project. until the end of the ICO there wavery little time collected 9,195 ETH, and this is only half of the hard-cap.

Anyway, still an amazing feat to be able to collect during the bear market. Vinchain surely has a lot of exposure given that the promotion started last year. Maybe the ICO investors will get lucky and not experience a token dump.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
Pitchipuff

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:47:29 AM

Hi, i have send 1 eth a couple hours ago from litebit.eu, is that wrong?
With ETH you can only pay from the wallet that you have a private key to! And if the one that you have sent from is exchange then need to contact them and ask for your tokens!
good day i just want to ask also about the wallet that you use?i been using mew but all my token it been hack last month do you any idea what best wallet can i use?should i change the also the add after end of the ico also?thankyou for you answer..
Pitchipuff

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:54:53 AM

as of now atleast their reach the half of the hard cap this is proving the vinchain become successful and its come more good news keep it up vinchain..
AMarshal

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:49:45 AM

With ETH you can only pay from the wallet that you have a private key to! And if the one that you have sent from is exchange then need to contact them and ask for your tokens!
good day i just want to ask also about the wallet that you use?i been using mew but all my token it been hack last month do you any idea what best wallet can i use?should i change the also the add after end of the ico also?thankyou for you answer..
VinChain

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:29:52 PM

VINCHAIN ​​as for me, has a very good idea and technological solution for cars, it will greatly simplify the life of car owners, this project has a promising future, investors need to pay attention to it
Thank you for all the good words and for being with VINchain!
VinChain

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:31:11 PM

9000 ETH is achieved!

Dear VINchain community,

We are thrilled to announce that VINchain has achieved excellent results – we have collected more than 9,000 ETH! We’d like to express our sincerest gratitude to each of our contributors, as this wouldn’t be possible without such a strong, supportive community! Although our ICO is almost finished, we still have time to accomplish even better results!

Take part now and receive a 15% bonus!

Contribute Now!
(https://vinchain.io/account )

Read these instructions to contribute:
(https://vinchain.io/instructions)

You can learn more about us today at 1:20 p.m. EST, by tuning in to CEO Alex Miles’ YouTube webinar. Watch to be informed about VINchain’s latest updates, the current state of our ICO and our vision for the future. Any questions you have for the CEO? Miles is excited to answer them live today! (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4U7dFi_B0y0)

Any other questions? Join us on Telegram (https://t.me/vinchainio) and chat with the CEO, founders and team members directly – 24 hours, 7 days a week. We are delighted to assist you!

Join our announcement group here:
(https://t.me/VINChainOfficialAnnouncements )

Join the conversation on social media:

Twitter - https://twitter.com/VINChain_io
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/vinchainio 
Blogspot - https://vinchain.blogspot.com.by
Medium - https://medium.com/@VINChain 
Bitcointalk - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2349186.0
Github - https://github.com/VINChain

9,000 ETH is a good amout of raised funds on current market. Hope u can bring to us more existing partnerships like  AutoInspect  LLC, and some product updates.
We will be working hard on that! Thank you for support!
VinChain

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:32:10 PM

"Dear VINchian Community!"

How many emails are you going to send out before someone bothers to correct the spelling mistake???
Sorry for this, we will fix that!
VinChain

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:36:26 PM

We still have some time left so we are going even for the better results!
VinChain

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:37:40 PM

Anyway, still an amazing feat to be able to collect during the bear market. Vinchain surely has a lot of exposure given that the promotion started last year. Maybe the ICO investors will get lucky and not experience a token dump.
We will be doing our best to make it successful!
VinChain

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:41:07 PM

We are going to use our own wallet that you will need to switch to! https://vinchain.io/instructions here at the beginning you can see all the recommendations on the wallet that we have!
VinChain

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:42:09 PM

as of now atleast their reach the half of the hard cap this is proving the vinchain become successful and its come more good news keep it up vinchain..
Thank you for your support! We will do our best to keep it up!
Pitchipuff

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:56:23 AM

We are going to use our own wallet that you will need to switch to! https://vinchain.io/instructions here at the beginning you can see all the recommendations on the wallet that we have!
thankyou for answer.. i will fully trust here and i know also the investor too and i think this will never have a token dump this is a good and amazing trusting project.. good job keep it up we will support this until it launch more power vinchain..
restuibu

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

simply getting the job done

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:58:00 AM

thankyou for answer.. i will fully trust here and i know also the investor too and i think this will never have a token dump this is a good and amazing trusting project.. good job keep it up we will support this until it launch more power vinchain..
very interesting to see this project is amazing I am happy with the announcement about this project so that investors do not have to worry and will get the best profit

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
aleksand

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

https://www.cryptocarz.io/

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:21:11 AM

very interesting to see this project is amazing I am happy with the announcement about this project so that investors do not have to worry and will get the best profit

Vehicles is actually a very big thing.. Certainly a big big market to go after. I would be interested to see how to future of this industry would take place to be honest. I think there is some space for blockchain to be in the core of all this!

▐█▄▄▄                         ▄▄▄█▌
 ███████▄▄▄             ▄▄▄███████
 ▐████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████▌
  ████▀▀▀████████ ████████▀▀▀████
  ▐████     ▀▀███ ███▀▀     ████▌
   ████▌      ▀██ ██▀      ▐████
   ▐████                   ████▌
    ████▌                 ▐████
    ▐████▄▄  █▄▄   ▄▄█  ▄▄████▌
     ████████████ ████████████
       ▀▀████████ ████████▀▀
           ▀▀████ ████▀▀
               ▀▀ ▀▀

▄██████▄  ▐███████▄  ██▌   ▄██  ███████▄  █████████  ▄██████▄    ▄██████▄     █████    ▐███████▄  ██████████
  ███▀  ▀██  ███   ███  ▐██ ▄███▀ ▐██▀  ▀██▌   ▐██▌    ███▀  ▀██▌  ███▀  ▀██    ███▀██    ███   ███        ▄██▀
 ▐██▌       ▐██▌  ▄██▀   █████▀   ███   ▄██    ███    ▐██▌   ▐██▌ ▐██▌         ███  ██   ▐██▌  ▄██▀      ▄███▀
 ███        ███████▀     ▐██▌    ▐███████▀    ▐██▌    ███    ███  ███         ███   ██   ███████▀      ▄███▀  
▐██▌   ▄▄▄ ▐██▌ ▐██▌     ███     ███          ███    ▐██▌   ▐██▌ ▐██▌   ▄▄▄  █████████  ▐██▌ ▐██▌    ▄███▀    
 ███▄▄███▀ ███   ███    ▐██▌    ▐██▌         ▐██▌     ███▄▄▄███   ███▄▄███▀ ███▌    ██  ███   ███  ▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀     ▀▀  ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
.The future of racing is now.
.THE WORLD'S FIRST BLOCKCHAIN-ENABLED VR RACING EXPERIENCE.
.▞ 

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄               
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄▄   ▄█     ▄▄  ▀▀█▄            
▐█████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄    
█████▀ ▄ ▀███████████████████████▀▀▀███████▄ 
▀███▌ ███ ▐█████████████████████ ▄█▄ ████████▌
  ▀▀█▄ ▀ ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄ ▀ ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀                      ▀▀▀▀▀        
..BUY ◣   BUILD ◣   SHOW ◣   RACE ◣ 
TELEGRAM
REDDIT
BOUNTY
TWITTER
MEDIUM
ANN THREAD
diver_spb

Activity: 15

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:31:42 AM

Very helpful project! Wish you go global soon!
jackielim

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:38:38 AM

VINCHAIN ​​as for me, has a very good idea and technological solution for cars, it will greatly simplify the life of car owners, this project has a promising future, investors need to pay attention to it
VinChain really design for buyer and owner of cars. The features are really planned well. The latest deal they partnered with are really a big fish for VinCHain.
lipochka_s

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:18:13 AM

Thanks to the team for translating white paper, it's very nice that there is respect for other countries. I was very quick and easy to get acquainted with the project and I can say that this is a serious project that has a future!
aleksand

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

https://www.cryptocarz.io/

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:18:40 PM

VinChain really design for buyer and owner of cars. The features are really planned well. The latest deal they partnered with are really a big fish for VinCHain.

what was the partnership with? maybe I have missed it by mistake. Im interested to know, perhaps a car manufacturer?

▐█▄▄▄                         ▄▄▄█▌
 ███████▄▄▄             ▄▄▄███████
 ▐████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████▌
  ████▀▀▀████████ ████████▀▀▀████
  ▐████     ▀▀███ ███▀▀     ████▌
   ████▌      ▀██ ██▀      ▐████
   ▐████                   ████▌
    ████▌                 ▐████
    ▐████▄▄  █▄▄   ▄▄█  ▄▄████▌
     ████████████ ████████████
       ▀▀████████ ████████▀▀
           ▀▀████ ████▀▀
               ▀▀ ▀▀

▄██████▄  ▐███████▄  ██▌   ▄██  ███████▄  █████████  ▄██████▄    ▄██████▄     █████    ▐███████▄  ██████████
  ███▀  ▀██  ███   ███  ▐██ ▄███▀ ▐██▀  ▀██▌   ▐██▌    ███▀  ▀██▌  ███▀  ▀██    ███▀██    ███   ███        ▄██▀
 ▐██▌       ▐██▌  ▄██▀   █████▀   ███   ▄██    ███    ▐██▌   ▐██▌ ▐██▌         ███  ██   ▐██▌  ▄██▀      ▄███▀
 ███        ███████▀     ▐██▌    ▐███████▀    ▐██▌    ███    ███  ███         ███   ██   ███████▀      ▄███▀  
▐██▌   ▄▄▄ ▐██▌ ▐██▌     ███     ███          ███    ▐██▌   ▐██▌ ▐██▌   ▄▄▄  █████████  ▐██▌ ▐██▌    ▄███▀    
 ███▄▄███▀ ███   ███    ▐██▌    ▐██▌         ▐██▌     ███▄▄▄███   ███▄▄███▀ ███▌    ██  ███   ███  ▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀     ▀▀  ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
.The future of racing is now.
.THE WORLD'S FIRST BLOCKCHAIN-ENABLED VR RACING EXPERIENCE.
.▞ 

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄               
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄▄   ▄█     ▄▄  ▀▀█▄            
▐█████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄    
█████▀ ▄ ▀███████████████████████▀▀▀███████▄ 
▀███▌ ███ ▐█████████████████████ ▄█▄ ████████▌
  ▀▀█▄ ▀ ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄ ▀ ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀                      ▀▀▀▀▀        
..BUY ◣   BUILD ◣   SHOW ◣   RACE ◣ 
TELEGRAM
REDDIT
BOUNTY
TWITTER
MEDIUM
ANN THREAD
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.