Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:51:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚗🚕🚙🚌🚔🚍🚘🚖[ANN] VIN∞CHAIN🚔🚍🚘🚖VEHICLE HISTORY 🏎🚓🚑🚒🚐🚚🚛🚔🚍🚘🚖  (Read 36807 times)
VinChain

Activity: 618
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:00:14 PM

I see VIN already listed in idax: https://www.idax.mn/#/exchange?pairname=VIN_BTC
a good start to start trading, I am still waiting for vin listed on other exchanges
Thank you for support! We have been working hard for this and going for more!

At present, the Vinchain community is a very small one, considering voting in big exchanges to win free listing. Perhaps some actions such as an airdrop or other motivation could increase the community around the project in order to win some votes in some exchange where you can list free of charge based on community vote.
Good luck!
A really small group of people have voted so as we see even our community is not interested in this, so we will put all the efforts on the development of the system!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
VinChain

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:02:30 PM

i don´t know exactly. i followed the instruction in the video which you pinned here on Telegram.
Hi! What was you trying to do?
VinChain

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:03:32 PM

This is a very promising and reliable project. Each step is made thoughtfully. The project team is well prepared and planned. If they continue as they will succeed.
Thank you for all this support!
VinChain

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:04:14 PM

Greetings fellows! Their idea is quite investing in my view. Cognizant activity, classy website.
Thank you! We will be doing our best!)
VinChain

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:04:52 PM

Good night, all. It looks of this idea will be better in the near future!
Impeccably logo, judicious website, very nice website!
Thank you for such words, we will keep up the good work)
VinChain

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:05:31 PM

I think that this idea will find its place under the sun, the main thing is to work confidently)
Thank you for believing in our idea! Looking forward to succeed!
VinChain

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:17:52 PM

Good evening, team. I've checked all the points of your project and all is really very nice!
Thank you for your trust!
opium

Activity: 756
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:03:02 PM

Hey. Be kind, answer this question. I know that the VIN coin is located on its own network and is not an ERC20 token. Will I be able to exchange my VIN token (ERC20) with a real token? And where can I find instructions on how to do this. Thank you.
eprocent

Activity: 826
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 03:32:52 PM

I see VIN already listed in idax: https://www.idax.mn/#/exchange?pairname=VIN_BTC
a good start to start trading, I am still waiting for vin listed on other exchanges

At present, the Vinchain community is a very small one, considering voting in big exchanges to win free listing. Perhaps some actions such as an airdrop or other motivation could increase the community around the project in order to win some votes in some exchange where you can list free of charge based on community vote.
Good luck!
A really small group of people have voted so as we see even our community is not interested in this, so we will put all the efforts on the development of the system!
So few just voted for the reason that the community as a whole is a very small one, not because few in the community want to be listed in Kucoin. A community around a crypto project is never the fruit of the hazard. It is created by a responsible team not only to answer questions but to create this community by providing motivations and solutions. There is no successful crypto project without big community. Good luck!
VinChain

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:38:10 PM

We want to introduce you our new adviser - Nitesh Mistry!

VINchain is thrilled to introduce you our new adviser - Nitesh Mistry. He is an Owner of Support305 and a machine learning, cryptocurrency and blockchain enthusiast that is ready to change the future together with VINchain!

Nitesh achieved a B.A. in computer science from the prestigious Florida International University before skyrocketing through the corporate ranks and serving as Senior Engineer at Innerhost, Fortunate Systems and Telecom GC. He then moved into his own endeavors, founding both Support305 and Rack Wizards Inc. in 2002.

Support305 has provided Information Technology (IT) services, helpdesk support and technology consultation to businesses in Miami and New York City for over fifteen years. They strive to provide enterprise-level solutions to the business sector and to build infrastructures which avoid downtime. Rack Wizards Inc. provides full server colocation and private cloud hosting in many configurations. Further, Nitesh is a machine learning, cryptocurrency and blockchain enthusiast and is excited to take part in disrupting the automotive industry.

We are glad to have such a valuable adviser in our VINchain family! We believe that with each new professional on our team we are closer to our goal, that is why we are constantly looking for people who ready to add something new! 

Stay Up to Date:
Join our announcement group (https://t.me/VINChainOfficialAnnouncements) to stay up to date on all news and developments.

Join the conversation on social media:

Telegram - https://t.me/vinchainio
Twitter - https://twitter.com/VINChain_io
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/vinchainio
Blogspot - https://vinchain.blogspot.com.by
Medium - https://medium.com/@VINChain
Bitcointalk - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2349186.0
Github - https://github.com/VINChain

VinChain

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:10:47 PM

Hey. Be kind, answer this question. I know that the VIN coin is located on its own network and is not an ERC20 token. Will I be able to exchange my VIN token (ERC20) with a real token? And where can I find instructions on how to do this. Thank you.
Hello, you need to go through the swap so you will get all your tokens at VIN wallet. Here you can see how to make it:
➡️ https://youtu.be/mwQOIzOiRHQ
➡️ https://medium.com/@vinchain/how-to-swap-your-tokens-af58bc2237ba
VinChain

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:21:26 PM

Good luck!
So few just voted for the reason that the community as a whole is a very small one, not because few in the community want to be listed in Kucoin. A community around a crypto project is never the fruit of the hazard. It is created by a responsible team not only to answer questions but to create this community by providing motivations and solutions. There is no successful crypto project without big community. Good luck!

Thank you for your comments, will be working towards that!
Aleksandra1998

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:14:27 PM

In my opinion, the company VINCHAIN has a good start to start trading. I wish your company success and success in the future! It will be hoped that you will succeed.
VinChain

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:15:11 PM

In my opinion, the company VINCHAIN has a good start to start trading. I wish your company success and success in the future! It will be hoped that you will succeed.
Thank you so much for your support!
eprocent

Activity: 826
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 11:58:52 PM

Good luck!

Given that there is not something concrete about your involvement on the exchanges, I will sell as soon as the price goes up a bit and I get it off. Thank you. Good luck!
trainer67

Activity: 119
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:09:50 PM

People using blockchain tech without even realising it in 3 years. Thats what vechain wants.
VinChain

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:28:02 PM

Dash and VINchain Partnership Announcement!

Dash and VINchain have entered into a partnership, to leverage their joint interest in using data to improve vehicle ownership and maintenance.

Dash offers smart driving products for both consumer and business vehicles, helping make driving safer, greener and more affordable for drivers. VINchain offers a decentralized blockchain-based vehicle history report, to authenticate vehicle maintenance, repair and ownership.

The partnership will look to integrate VINchain’s technology into the core Dash products, thereby enabling users to add their real-time driving data into Vinchain's infrastructure - this will create a ledger of how the car has performed and been maintained. Users will retain ownership and control of their data in accordance with Dash's user terms (opt-in will be required) and users will receive Vinchain tokens when their individual data is used.

About Dash:

Dash is a Vehicle Intelligence Platform, offering smart driving products for both consumer and enterprise drivers. Launched in 2014, Dash has 450,000 users in over 100 countries. Product features include driver feedback, trip tracking, engine diagnostics and predictive maintenance alerts. To learn more, go to www.dash.by or email: contact@dash.by

About VINchain:

VINchain is a tamper-proof and decentralized vehicle data platform that is bringing transparency and trust to the automotive industry. With the aid of blockchain technology VINchain unites all data repositories into one common ledger and provides access to transparent data for all - enterprise and consumer. To learn more, go to www.vinchain.io or email info@vinchain.io

VinChain

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:21:04 PM

Good luck!

Given that there is not something concrete about your involvement on the exchanges, I will sell as soon as the price goes up a bit and I get it off. Thank you. Good luck!
Same to you!)
VinChain

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:22:04 PM

It's a crypto interchange is very good!
Responsive approach, brilliant idea!
Thank you for supporting us and our idea!
VinChain

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:25:39 PM

I hope this business grows well and ideally.
Impeccably results, interesting plan, cognitive business!
Thank you for being with us!)
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: