Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:22:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY ENDED]BABB - Bank Account Based Blockchain - UP TO $1M IN BOUNTIES  (Read 42356 times)
MrLitex

Activity: 546
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:36:58 PM
Merited by griffoninvest (1)

AmaZix Team - BABB SCAMMERS!
PROOFS: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3070391.msg31633850#msg31633850

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FalconB

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:02:20 PM

ALL STAKES ARE COUNTED. YOU HAVE UNTIL TUESDAY 06.03.2018 AT 23:59 CET TO SUBMIT CLAIMS. AFTER THAT WE WILL HAND OVER THE FINAL PAYMENT SHEET TO BABB AND NO MORE CHANGES WILL BE POSSIBLE.

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION.

I for some reason do not count the stacks for like 15-16 weeks facebook
kmarkss

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:37:40 PM

Пoдcкaжитe , пoдпиcь yжe мoжнo yбpaть?
ICO Rehberi

Activity: 76
Merit: 2

ICO Reviews in Turkish

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 05:09:30 PM
Merited by griffoninvest (2)

This is from the first message;
Spread the word with your original content and earn tokens by:
- Blogging about BABB,
- promoting it in other forums, in your Facebook/LinkedIn group or any other social outlet with a large outreach
- creating YouTube videos
- Translating content about BABB to other languages

-snip-

The content is not original at all. You didnt write anything new.

You just mix it around from existing material and translate it.

And hence the rejection

And then what's the point of managing a bounty campaign if you can't apply your own rules?
Shahrul09

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:35:56 PM
Last edit: March 06, 2018, 07:54:09 AM by Shahrul09

- Blogging about BABB,
- promoting it in other forums, in your Facebook/LinkedIn group or any other social outlet with a large outreach

-snip-

And hence the rejection

And then what's the point of managing a bounty campaign if you can't apply your own rules?

Did you read the whole rules? Or you just pick anything that suit you and benefit to you?

We allow participant to write about babb and translate content in other language .
But we won’t allow you to steal other user content. That is plagiarism .

We have a specific translation program for a exact copy of translated material

1.Complete and submit this this form (once your videos are uploaded or your articles are posted). In case you want to translate existing content , send an email to bounty@getbabb.com to request approval first.
2. Post a link to your article/video here

Rules:
1. The blog/forum must be focused on a relevant topic (at the sole discretion of AmaZix/BABB)
2. Blog posts must have at least 250 words and forum posts must have at least 100 words.
3. Blogs/forums/videos in languages other than English may also be accepted (at the sole discretion of AmaZix/BABB). Please contact me first to check.
4. Videos have to be meaningful and related to BABB: the Token Sale, aspects of the Whitepaper, e-sports, related technology, etc.
5. Videos/articles with fake views will be disqualified
6. Only original content will be accepted
7. Spamming/posting in wrong subforums will not be tolerated. Posts deleted or closed by the forum’s administration will not count.
ICO Rehberi

Activity: 76
Merit: 2

ICO Reviews in Turkish

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 05:40:59 PM

- Blogging about BABB,

-snip-

And hence the rejection

Did you read the whole rules? Or you just pick anything that suit you and benefit to you?

We allow participant to write about babb and translate content in other language .

Rules:
1. The blog/forum must be focused on a relevant topic (at the sole discretion of AmaZix/BABB)
2. Blog posts must have at least 250 words and forum posts must have at least 100 words.
3. Blogs/forums/videos in languages other than English may also be accepted (at the sole discretion of AmaZix/BABB). Please contact me first to check.
4. Videos have to be meaningful and related to BABB: the Token Sale, aspects of the Whitepaper, e-sports, related technology, etc.
7. Spamming/posting in wrong subforums will not be tolerated. Posts deleted or closed by the forum’s administration will not count.
Yes, I've read the whole rules.
I've provided enough evidence that my content is original and I didn't steal from anyone. If you think so; you have to provide proof. Whom I steal content from?
You're just being unreasonable.
Hi, You've given me 0 stakes for "no original content". That's not true.
My content is quite original. Didn't copy it from anyone. If you think so please provide me the copied content!

Also you can check my content on google;
my article sentence 1
my article sentence 2

You can try more sentences. You won't find another article than mine.

Please re-evaluate my entry.
griffoninvest

Activity: 728
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:42:13 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2018, 06:29:03 PM by griffoninvest

- Blogging about BABB,

-snip-

And hence the rejection

Rules:

Don't tell tales, it's a lie. All my articles were original., but now you're saying they're not original. AmaZix Team didn't check articles. Just gave a random rating.

AmaZix Team SCAMMERS!

Content creation
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1i0L4_Unvkivsa9Bu9LHSvAoNAQR1pA0wosY7z575CSE/edit#gid=276169858
Number 4
https://steemit.com/babb/@margo123/ypnxm-babb
Hoвыe вoзмoжнocти ждyт вcex нac в иcпoльзoвaнии экocиcтeмe BABB, нaпoлнeннoй иннoвaциoнными peшeниями и идeями.
Ha cкoлькo мы знaeм, нaш вceмиpный бaнк бaзиpyeтcя нa Macro Economy.

Translating content, very bad. Not read.
thehun
Legendary

Activity: 1212
Merit: 1037

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:29:34 PM

- Blogging about BABB,

-snip-

And hence the rejection

Rules:

Don't tell tales, it's a lie. All my articles were original., but now you're saying they're not original. AmaZix Team didn't check articles. Just gave a random rating.

AmaZix Team SCAMMERS!

Content creation
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1i0L4_Unvkivsa9Bu9LHSvAoNAQR1pA0wosY7z575CSE/edit#gid=276169858
Number 4
Hoвыe вoзмoжнocти ждyт вcex нac в иcпoльзoвaнии экocиcтeмe BABB, нaпoлнeннoй иннoвaциoнными peшeниями и идeями.

You got a reply from the Russian reviewer:

Чтo y вac кoнкpeтнo читaeмo мнe личнo нe пoнятнo.
"BABB бyдeт opиeнтиpoвaть ceбя кaк плaтфopмy пoд ycлoвия мaкpoэкoнoмики дeлaя ceбя yдoбным и эффeктным для peшeния пpoблeм миpoвoгo бaнкoвcкoгo pынкa в цeлoм и кoнкpeтнo к нeкoтopым ocoбeнным ee тeчeниям. "
"Блoчнaя цeпoчкa пpeдcтaвляeт coбoй бeзoпacный peecтp дaнныx пoлyчить дocтyп, к кoтopoмy пpocт нe вoзмoжнo."
"Для вывoдa cpeдcтв иcпoльзyя peaльнyю финaнcoвyю cpeдy вы cмoжeтe зaкaзaть вывoд 1000 eвpo, и эти дeньги бyдyт coжжeны в блoкчeйнe BABB. "

Baшy cтaтью пpoчитaть c yдoвoльcтвиeм HE вoзмoжнo.Уникaльнocть и кpeaтивнocть вaшeй cтaтьи к coжaлeнию нa нyлe
Bтopым фaктopoм oцeнки былa пoceщaeмocть и oxвaт.Ha тaкиx pecypcax кaк Steemit/Golos бoльшoe знaчeниe имeeт влияниe нa seo пpoeктa,нo к-вo 1 гoлocoв нa вaшeй cтaтьe пoкaзывaeт чтo oнa пpocтo былa peклaмнo бecпoлeзнa.
Bcё чтo вaм нyжнo былo peaльнo cдeлaть этo yлyчшить нaвыки нaпиcaния cтaтeй или xoтя бы yдeлить этoмy бoльшe вpeмeни чeм 5-10 минyт.И вoзмoжнo дaльнeйшиe paбoты были бы вoзнaгpaждeны выcoкими cтaвкaми.

In English:

What you specifically read to me personally is not clear.
"BABB will orient itself as a platform under macroeconomic conditions making itself convenient and effective for solving the problems of the global banking market as a whole and specifically for some of its particular trends."
"A block chain is a secure data registry that can be accessed, which is not easily possible."
"To withdraw funds using a real financial environment, you can order a withdrawal of 1,000 euros, and this money will be burned in the BABB detachment."

Your article is read with pleasure is not possible. Uniqueness and creativity of your article unfortunately at zero
The second factor was the attendance and coverage. On such resources as Steemit / Golos, the impact on the seo of the project is of great importance, but the 1-to-1 vote on your article shows that it was simply advertising useless.
All you needed to do was to improve your writing skills, or at least give it more than 5-10 minutes. And maybe further work would be rewarded with high stakes.

In any case, rule number 3: Blogs/forums/videos in languages other than English may also be accepted (at the sole discretion of AmaZix/BABB). Please contact me first to check. would have been enough on its own to disqualify you, as you never contacted anyone before submitting.
thehun
Legendary

Activity: 1212
Merit: 1037

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:37:42 PM

- Blogging about BABB,

-snip-

And hence the rejection

Rules:
Yes, I've read the whole rules.
I've provided enough evidence that my content is original and I didn't steal from anyone. If you think so; you have to provide proof. Whom I steal content from?
You're just being unreasonable.
Hi, You've given me 0 stakes for "no original content". That's not true.
My content is quite original. Didn't copy it from anyone. If you think so please provide me the copied content!

Also you can check my content on google;
my article sentence 1
my article sentence 2

You can try more sentences. You won't find another article than mine.

Please re-evaluate my entry.

Rule number 3: Blogs/forums/videos in languages other than English may also be accepted (at the sole discretion of AmaZix/BABB). Please contact me first to check. This is enough on its own to disqualify you, as you never contacted anyone before submitting.
criptoman83

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:16:31 PM

Good afternoon!
i'm 75 in signature spreadsheet. I've changed my rank twice and posted here, but my rank is not updated. Please make corrections. Thank you!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2349361.msg26688670#msg26688670 - 20.12 - junior member
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2349361.msg26955229#msg26955229 - 25.12  asked again
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2349361.msg28333304#msg28333304 - 17.01 - member

scorpio22

Activity: 51

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:06:06 PM

Hi there! My number in twitter spreadsheet is 1119, my post in this thread with information about retweets which I did is here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2349361.msg30862528#msg30862528. Please, recalculate my stakes. Also number of my Twitter followers is 2285 now. Thanks
FalconB

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:00:21 PM

ALL STAKES ARE COUNTED. YOU HAVE UNTIL TUESDAY 06.03.2018 AT 23:59 CET TO SUBMIT CLAIMS. AFTER THAT WE WILL HAND OVER THE FINAL PAYMENT SHEET TO BABB AND NO MORE CHANGES WILL BE POSSIBLE.

You say that you accept claims, but why ignore me?
cryptolord2077

Activity: 1064

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:13:13 AM

And also why my question was ignored?
griffoninvest

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:02:45 AM

- Blogging about BABB,

-snip-

And hence the rejection

Rules:

AmaZix Team SCAMMERS!

Content creation
Number 4

You got a reply from the Russian reviewer:

Чтo y вac кoнкpeтнo читaeмo мнe личнo нe пoнятнo.
"BABB бyдeт opиeнтиpoвaть ceбя кaк плaтфopмy пoд ycлoвия мaкpoэкoнoмики дeлaя ceбя yдoбным и эффeктным для peшeния пpoблeм миpoвoгo бaнкoвcкoгo pынкa в цeлoм и кoнкpeтнo к нeкoтopым ocoбeнным ee тeчeниям. "
"Блoчнaя цeпoчкa пpeдcтaвляeт coбoй бeзoпacный peecтp дaнныx пoлyчить дocтyп, к кoтopoмy пpocт нe вoзмoжнo."
"Для вывoдa cpeдcтв иcпoльзyя peaльнyю финaнcoвyю cpeдy вы cмoжeтe зaкaзaть вывoд 1000 eвpo, и эти дeньги бyдyт coжжeны в блoкчeйнe BABB. "

Baшy cтaтью пpoчитaть c yдoвoльcтвиeм HE вoзмoжнo.Уникaльнocть и кpeaтивнocть вaшeй cтaтьи к coжaлeнию нa нyлe
Bтopым фaктopoм oцeнки былa пoceщaeмocть и oxвaт.Ha тaкиx pecypcax кaк Steemit/Golos бoльшoe знaчeниe имeeт влияниe нa seo пpoeктa,нo к-вo 1 гoлocoв нa вaшeй cтaтьe пoкaзывaeт чтo oнa пpocтo былa peклaмнo бecпoлeзнa.
Bcё чтo вaм нyжнo былo peaльнo cдeлaть этo yлyчшить нaвыки нaпиcaния cтaтeй или xoтя бы yдeлить этoмy бoльшe вpeмeни чeм 5-10 минyт.И вoзмoжнo дaльнeйшиe paбoты были бы вoзнaгpaждeны выcoкими cтaвкaми.

In English:

What you specifically read to me personally is not clear.
"BABB will orient itself as a platform under macroeconomic conditions making itself convenient and effective for solving the problems of the global banking market as a whole and specifically for some of its particular trends."
"A block chain is a secure data registry that can be accessed, which is not easily possible."
"To withdraw funds using a real financial environment, you can order a withdrawal of 1,000 euros, and this money will be burned in the BABB detachment."

Your article is read with pleasure is not possible. Uniqueness and creativity of your article unfortunately at zero
The second factor was the attendance and coverage. On such resources as Steemit / Golos, the impact on the seo of the project is of great importance, but the 1-to-1 vote on your article shows that it was simply advertising useless.
All you needed to do was to improve your writing skills, or at least give it more than 5-10 minutes. And maybe further work would be rewarded with high stakes.

In any case, rule number 3: Blogs/forums/videos in languages other than English may also be accepted (at the sole discretion of AmaZix/BABB). Please contact me first to check. would have been enough on its own to disqualify you, as you never contacted anyone before submitting.

My articles are readable and original.
I wrote only two articles on the forum, and article on https://forum.cryptoff.org/  it has more than 200 views
The rest of my articles had traffic.

This article than the original? She's a bad translation
Uniqueness and creativity of this article unfortunately at 100 lvl
Shahrul09

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:56:42 AM

Just one basic question.

This basic rules have been laid down since day 1

Did you ask any admin for permission or approval to write in other language?

1.Complete and submit this this form (once your videos are uploaded or your articles are posted). In case you want to translate existing content , send an email to bounty@getbabb.com to request approval first.

Rules:
cryptolord2077

Activity: 1064

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:20:39 AM

And also why my question was ignored?

I can see that my stacks are counted. Thank you !
LiluSG

Activity: 588
Merit: 199

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:47:32 AM

Bounty Manager
I wrote a message on the form is closed ahead of time - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2349361.msg31288901#msg31288901
Will my stakes correct in the table?
Ereun

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:50:48 PM

Thank you for your response
My complaint was responded quickly and Amazix team deserve thumbs up Cheesy
griffoninvest

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:28:53 PM

Just one basic question.

This basic rules have been laid down since day 1

Did you ask any admin for permission or approval to write in other language?

Rules:

Of course not.
My articles have be rejected due to
no outreach/no value/not much original/low quality wording  
http://prntscr.com/inp51o

B Manager accused me of not having a plus. Where's that in rules?
scorpio22

Activity: 51

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:57:12 PM

Thanks a lot for recounting my stakes - appreciated!
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: