Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:30:27 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LITECON DARK, THE LITECOIN DARK SIDE [AIRDROP 3 REGISTRATION OPEN]  (Read 12700 times)
a205494

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:44:54 AM

still no investor 3/2 coins received. scam.
still no coins
Litecoin_dark (OP)

Activity: 30

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 12:55:14 PM

still no coins

We had some technical issues sending. We are sorry for the delays, everyone should have received their coins by this evening.
Tony Kamote

Activity: 37

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:10:49 PM

No volume on idex?!
a205494

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:54:12 PM

still no coins

We had some technical issues sending. We are sorry for the delays, everyone should have received their coins by this evening.

I still do not have coins from drop 2. I am holding the invested coins in my original wallet.
a205494

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:34:37 AM

still no coins

I still do not have coins from drop 2. I am holding the invested coins in my original wallet.

still no coins
Litecoin_dark (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 11:41:10 AM

still no coins

still no coins

Yes we have noticed this, we are having more delays than expected. We are sorting out the problem. Please be patient. We have 2690 addresses to airdrop and it seems that by now not even 1000 have gone through in our system. The screenshot was carried out succesfully so everyone holding tokens in their wallet on 11/25 at 11am UTC as announced shall receive their tokens. We will give you an update as soon as this is sorted and give some fresh news.

Thank you

The Litecoin Dark Team
a205494

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:25:02 AM

still no coins

still no coins

Yes we have noticed this, we are having more delays than expected. We are sorting out the problem. Please be patient. We have 2690 addresses to airdrop and it seems that by now not even 1000 have gone through in our system. The screenshot was carried out succesfully so everyone holding tokens in their wallet on 11/25 at 11am UTC as announced shall receive their tokens. We will give you an update as soon as this is sorted and give some fresh news.

Thank you

The Litecoin Dark Team

still no coins. 48 hrs past your own deadline
vonsimon

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:33:54 AM

http://litecoindark.org/btt-cover.jpg
LITECOIN DARK

NOW TRADING ON ETHERDELTA AND IDEX

ABOUT LITECOIN DARK

AIRDROP 2 is now Live
APPLY NOW https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc8wcaH1hV25DROI3afofU_dy8gPrw7uPTj2ME6-wgDm2VyqA/viewform?c=0&w=1

Litecoin dark is an tokenized version of litecoin. We have decided that it would only have 8.4Million supply in order to increase it's value, ten times less than litecoin. Litecoin dark will enable you to make faster transactions, enjoy lower transaction fees and use smart contracts as it will operate on the ethereum blockchain. Litecoin Dark has big projects coming. Stay tuned with us, register for the airdrop and check out our roadmap on 11/11/2017 when we release it. Big things are coming.

WEBSITE & SOCIAL

Roadmap: NOW LIVEhttp://litecoindark.org/roadmap/
Twitter: www.twitter.com/litecoin_dark

TECHNICAL INFORMATIONS

Token name: Litecoin Dark
Symbol: LTCD
Contract address: 0x03dcBedC7f08f9fE276948D7b06A180834E80ECE
Decimals: 8
Token type : ERC20
Total supply: 8,400,000.00 LTCD

FUNDS DISTRIBUTION
Team: 800,000.00 LTCD

Initial development & marketing: 1,000,000.00 LTCD

Airdrops: 6,600,000.00 LTCD

On sale now, until 11/13/2017: 0,00035 ETH per token for early adopters who want to support us. all info here: http://litecoindark.org/buyltcd/

Please note that you will not be able to trade these tokens before 11/14/2017. Early adopters will be rewarded in airdrop 2 and 3. Any unsold tokens will be kept and traded for development later.

AIRDROPS SCHEDULE

Airdrop 1
COMPLETE
Total emission: 2,000,000.00 LTCD SENT

Rules : Follow us on Twitter to be informed of next airdrops and news

Airdrop 2
Total emission: 2,000,000.00 LTCD (23,8%)
Date: 11/25/2017

APPLY NOW https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc8wcaH1hV25DROI3afofU_dy8gPrw7uPTj2ME6-wgDm2VyqA/viewform?c=0&w=1

Rules : Investors having bought more than 1 ETH Worth of tokens will get 3 tokens for every 2 tokens that they bought during token sale if they are still holding them. All other investors will get 1 token per token bought if they are still holding these tokens.
All other tokens held will be worth 1 token for 2 tokens held during airdrop 2.

We will make a screen shot on 11/25/2017 at 11:00 AM UTC time to determine tokens to be sent.
All remaining tokens will be distributed on a first come first served basis. First 1000 bitcointalk members to have member statuts or above to fill the form  remaining tokens.
Application closes 11/25/2017.

Tokens will be sent out 11/26/2017

Airdrop 3
Total emission: 2,000,000.00 LTCD (23,8%)
Date: 12/2017
Rules : Coming soon

Airdrop 4
Total emission: TBD
Date: TBD
Rules : TBD

BETTER, FASTER, DARKER

JOIN THE LITECOIN DARKSIDE NOW

Great, still need some platforms to exchange as soon as possible, really wish this project goes well, good luck.
a205494

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:01:33 PM

still no coins

still no coins

Thank you

The Litecoin Dark Team

still no coins. 48 hrs past your own deadline

still no coins.
Halcyon Days

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:05:50 PM

still no coins

I just wanted to confirm, that I got some coins from the second airdrop as proposed.
If a snapshot was taken on the 25th and the coins were indeed sent out with a delay, the airdrop distribution should be listed in the block explorer and hence, everybody should be able to see the distribution.

Furthermore, as already said, I would propose to list the EtherDelta trading link at the annoucement post and also at the website, so people can go directly to the exchange and buy/sell some LTCD.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
a205494

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:38:48 PM

still no coins

I just wanted to confirm, that I got some coins from the second airdrop as proposed.
If a snapshot was taken on the 25th and the coins were indeed sent out with a delay, the airdrop distribution should be listed in the block explorer and hence, everybody should be able to see the distribution.

Furthermore, as already said, I would propose to list the EtherDelta trading link at the annoucement post and also at the website, so people can go directly to the exchange and buy/sell some LTCD.

Still no coins.
Litecoin_dark (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 07:20:28 PM

still no coins

Good idea, the link is now available in the annoucement post. It has always been on the website, you can find it at the bottom, of the page, just click on etherdelta or idex link to get to ltcd/eth pairs on respective exchanges.
a205494

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:45:31 PM

still no coins

Good idea, the link is now available in the annoucement post. It has always been on the website, you can find it at the bottom, of the page, just click on etherdelta or idex link to get to ltcd/eth pairs on respective exchanges.

Are you going to address me or not? I invested more than >1 ETH and you haven't sent me anything in airdrop 2.
snakejack

Activity: 336
Merit: 55

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:00:09 AM

How to trade LTCD
I wanna buy LTCD but there's no exchanger

Here:   https://etherdelta.com/#0x03dcbedc7f08f9fe276948d7b06a180834e80ece-ETH
uayui2505

Activity: 153
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:50:10 AM

still no coins

Are you going to address me or not? I invested more than >1 ETH and you haven't sent me anything in airdrop 2.

hi all i am not admin, dev , or any part of this litecoindark project, I'm just a participant who signed up on litecoindark airdrop 2, and want to inform you that I've received litcoindark from airdrop 2 this morning, I hope after you hear this news, you can be more calm, waiting your turn to get it too  Wink
Litecoin_dark (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 02:57:13 PM

We have now sent out all the tokens for airdrop 2. Thanks everyone for your patience.

Airdrop 3 is now available:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfB95YA5vf6vQR5ZbzF2tHV8nCMNdzt9-i0RSVVsLF_07Q8Ag/viewform?c=0&w=1

As soon as we get listed on Mercatox, we shall be sending out airdrop 3, vote here:

https://mercatox.com/coins/list?name=ltcd

All token holders shall receive 1 token for 10 tokens held. On december 9th 11am UTC time we shall make the snap shot of your wallets. Please remember if your token is on etherdelta at this time you shall not be taken into account for the airdrop.

We shall also be rewarding our early supporters who invested. Every investor will get 1 token for 1 token they bought on our token sale.

Finally, this will mean that approximately 1.500.000 tokens will be left for all voters. All voters on mercatox will receive an equal proportion of tokens. You are elegible if you are a holder or not to participate.

This means you can get tokens for hodling and also for voting.

In order to verify that you have voted please send a screen shot of your mercatox page with the gray thumb showing that you cannot vote again as you have already voted.

Tokens will be airdroped as soon as we are listed.
tobatz23

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:32:10 AM

Still waiting for airdrop 2 token, haven't received mine till now.
Litecoin_dark (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 01:55:20 PM

Still waiting for airdrop 2 token, haven't received mine till now.

Everything was sent out so please send your ETH wallet and we shall check if you had tokens in there on the 25th at 11am UTC.
gagak

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:12:32 PM

For Airdrop 3 Mercatox vote it's obligate? I don't vote on mercatox for now!
I think it's mandatory. Because the requirements on the form are only required to fill the file on mercatox vote. Maybe you should first register in marcatox LITECOIN DARK and give 1 vote.
Litecoin_dark (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 03:25:07 PM

For Airdrop 3 Mercatox vote it's obligate? I don't vote on mercatox for now!

Well hodling will get you 1 token for 10 hodled.

All the other tokens will be handed out to voters as soon as we get listed. So we estimate voting can bring you 3000 tokens approx.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: