Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:48:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Illuminati symbolism in Christian churches  (Read 127 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ViceOfBTC21 (OP)

Activity: 438
Merit: 266

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:23:31 PM

IMPORTANT: Don't post images containing symbols as images, post them as links since they can be offensive for some people. I've turned self-moderation just for replacing photos with links if someone will don't adhere to this rule.

When I was at my church, I've found the Illuminati symbol (yes, that same as you can find on one-dollar bill but without pyramid) on the roof of church. I've got offended, took shit on my pants and went off the church. It was shown as symbol of power. I've went to second church and found this symbol over the confession chair. I've searched the web and it's widespread globally: http://www.unexpectedtraveller.com/Blog/illuminati-symbols-catholic-churches/

Fuck this. Why do even Holy Places are using this symbolism? Soon they will turn to satanic places where satanists kill people, burn them and do the satanic rituals.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Brucebully

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:41:27 PM

Im not sure if you are familiar with the church's practice on copying symbols of other religions or sects as a way of swaying people to Christianity. This has been an old tradition.
BrandonChong37

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:15:08 AM

I've been a member of several churches and not once have I seen an illuminati symbol. But keep notice that I live in Canada.
ViceOfBTC21 (OP)

Activity: 438
Merit: 266

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:59:16 AM

Im not sure if you are familiar with the church's practice on copying symbols of other religions or sects as a way of swaying people to Christianity. This has been an old tradition.
Sooner or later they will copy satanic symbols so atheism will be better if they do it.

I've been a member of several churches and not once have I seen an illuminati symbol. But keep notice that I live in Canada.
I live in Poland. Maybe you are lucky.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: