Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 12:38:25 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: All kind of token will succeed in the future?  (Read 366 times)
rahul10948

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:35:38 AM

nice question..i think only 90% of coin will survive in this cryptocurrency race as many of them has nothing to do with the world real problem. only coin that solve or help the ecosystem will last in this game and the rest will disappear...there are many useless token available in the market which has no use ..coin like cashaa, aion will be the game changer in the upcoming years..and the perfect answer is time..time will tell everything
nightrader

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:38:59 AM

Ask Teeka Tiwari.. Out of 1000s of dying coins he picked the ones that gave him 28,000% profit this year lol.
MarioLuck990

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:44:22 AM

NO, only those which have a really good project behind them and more people get interest to it.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:49:17 AM

Not really, but these day there are lots of potential ico coming into usage. When the entire system starts to function based on the technology automatically the tokens will get its usage causing an increased flow through different applications. This will generate a growth same as that happening with few specific tokens at present.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Lm2e4

Activity: 248

https://exclusiveplatform.com/

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:09:13 PM

are all kinds of tokens going to be successful when it comes time? because all the airdrops I joined were free because there was nothing wrong with it. I have some kind of token waiting for me to rise, do you think the price will increase someday? what do you think?

We really can't say if all kinds of tokens will be successful when it comes time. I believe there is a small chance for a certain token to increase it's price through time especially when the project was not too good. But always wait and hold for that token because it still might rise someday I believe.  Smiley
jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:15:15 PM

are all kinds of tokens going to be successful when it comes time? because all the airdrops I joined were free because there was nothing wrong with it. I have some kind of token waiting for me to rise, do you think the price will increase someday? what do you think?

To be very frank many tokens are arriving these days because of many icos launch and most of them will not succeed some of them will surely rise in future . chances are that few of them will not even hit the exchanges . even if they do hit the exchanges they will be dumped.
bitorama

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:22:05 PM

most airdrop coins can not have a good price in the future, just a dump pump game
tawfiquecse

Activity: 156

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:05:32 PM

Not all coins, Majority of tokens and coins won't survive in the future.  Just few altcoins will remain as time goes by and the market will select the most valuable altcoin . And most of airdrops are more of a promotion to get people interested in the coin. Not every airdrops are genuine .
max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 06:39:25 PM

as maximizing use with strategy to work as delivering the best of service for the public audience, developer might keep on focus with the good preparedness on possession and gains of the best on benefit with the finance regulation of the cryptocurrency schemes of idea as extending use as referring excessives with the chance as whilst with the beginning objectives to reach within target of level of completeness with the drawing of progress with the business development.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: