Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 09:08:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [HOSTING] High Cacacity & Density Bitcoin ASIC Hosting (As low as $65.00 per KW)  (Read 14025 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Dalkore (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1026

Mining since 2010 & Hosting since 2012

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2013, 12:59:00 PM
Last edit: August 05, 2015, 12:26:04 AM by Dalkore

Mining Community,

Bitcoin ASIC Hosting is located Washington State to offer the highest value for mining co-location available to the market.  This is a fully managed service, which includes:

-Onsite monitoring and tech support
-Units are fully INSURED
-Setup, rack shelving, cables
-Does not cover power supply if your unit does not come with one*
-Dedicated state of the art cooling and rigorously monitored ambient temperatures
-Hosted in a Tier-1 rated data-center

All Inclusive Hosting Monthly Fee:
 Between $65-85 per kW per month*

*Reduced pricing for longer term commitments

One-Time Setup Fee: $21.00 per U of rack space.

Currently we are accepting 3-month minimum prepaid contracts. For large operations, Bitfund also specializes in custom hosting facility build-outs.  Often building your own space is cost effective over leasing.  Reach us for pricing and consultation at enterprise [at] bitcoinasichosting [dot] com

View our hosting price page here:

www.bitcoinasichosting.com/pricing/

We at Bitcoin ASIC Hosting have been providing unsurpassed quality co-location to our clients since the first Avalon series of mining hardware. We have a record of excellence dealing with hardware repairs, quick RMA service, and advanced troubleshooting to keep units online 24 hours a day.  Our staff of Linux engineers, customer service reps, and onsite support provide unmatched quality to our competitors.  We built our own hosting facility two years ago and completing our process of expanding to our new 2MW facility.  We are located in Eastern Washington.  We are proud to provide the only dedicated ASIC hardware support to a Fortune-500 data-center.

What we are looking for: PM or email us at hosting [at] bitcoinasichosting [dot] com with the type and number of your units you are looking to co-locate.  For large orders and consulting email us at enterprise [at] bitcoinasichosting [dot] com.

FAQ

View our full FAQ at: www.bitcoinasichosting.com/support/FAQ/

Do you sell any hardware?

We are not selling any hardware at this time.  We only provide server co-location for hardware that has already been purchased by our customers.  Our clients save time and money by directly sending their units for us for documenting, configuring and hosting.

What mining services are provided?
We provide an all-inclusive hardware co-location service specific for cryptographic mining.  Your miner will mine on a preferential server on a major pool.  We have extensive measures to receive instant notification whenever a unit is not hashing.  Our team is able to respond to these issues immediately and provide you with the highest up-time possible.

How long are hosting terms?

We provide our clients with 3, 6, and 12 month contracts.

Where is Bitcoin ASIC Hosting located?
We operate and manage facilities throughout Washington.

How can I pay?
We are currently accepting BTC (2% fee) and USD via check, wire transfer
(international only) and direct deposit into our Bank of America account.

If I prepay but my units have not arrived what happens?
Your hosting term does not begin until your units begin hashing.

When are you ready for hosting?
We are fully operational and have capacity now!

What insurance do you carry?
We offer insurance against theft and acts of God.  We do not offer insurance against lost profits.

Is there a setup fee?
Yes, there is a one time $21.00 fee per U of rackspace (1.75 inches).  This fee covers mounting, network setup, transportation, configuration and cabling.  This fee is non-recurring.

Do you support non-rack mountable gear?
We have experience deploying non-traditional mining operations.

Hosting: Low as $60.00 per KW - Link
Transaction List: jayson3 +5 - ColdHardMetal +3 - Nolo +2 - CoinHoarder +1 - Elxiliath +1 - tymm0 +1 - Johnniewalker +1 - Oscer +1 - Davidj411 +1 - BitCoiner2012 +1 - dstruct2k +1 - Philj +1 - camolist +1 - exahash +1 - Littleshop +1 - Severian +1 - DebitMe +1 - lepenguin +1 - StringTheory +1 - amagimetals +1 - jcoin200 +1 - serp +1 - klintay +1 - -droid- +1 - FlutterPie +1

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dalkore (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2013, 12:59:09 PM

Reserved

Transaction List: jayson3 +5 - ColdHardMetal +3 - Nolo +2 - CoinHoarder +1 - Elxiliath +1 - tymm0 +1 - Johnniewalker +1 - Oscer +1 - Davidj411 +1 - BitCoiner2012 +1 - dstruct2k +1 - Philj +1 - camolist +1 - exahash +1 - Littleshop +1 - Severian +1 - DebitMe +1 - lepenguin +1 - StringTheory +1 - amagimetals +1 - jcoin200 +1 - serp +1 - klintay +1 - -droid- +1 - FlutterPie +1
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2013, 01:04:51 PM

I think a 9% fee is dangerous because it means you control the amount of bitcoins mined with it. That means all the bitcoins mined are openly known to government. That could raise questions.

On the other hand... if you only would take a flat fee or something it would be a normal datacenter where people store their computer for low power cost. What the computers do would be the thing of the customer.

Only my thoughts.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
Dalkore (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2013, 01:16:57 PM

I think a 9% fee is dangerous because it means you control the amount of bitcoins mined with it. That means all the bitcoins mined are openly known to government. That could raise questions.

On the other hand... if you only would take a flat fee or something it would be a normal datacenter where people store their computer for low power cost. What the computers do would be the thing of the customer.

Only my thoughts.

We are going to being mining in our private pool.   Dangerous is very strong language to use in my opinion.  Also I do not see this connection of "bitcoins mined are openly known to government".  Nothing will be openly known to anyone except a very small team that is assisting me with technical support so I have coverage throughout the day in case a miner goes down.  I know everyone on my team for a minimum of 5 years and most 10+.    

Now potentially it could have additional space for pure co-location but at this point, people want a fully managed service and that fits well with my skill set and that of my team.   Another point is the carrying costs of this location and the increased expenses as more hardware is accepted.  A flat fee would make assumptions that will rapidly change as difficulty increases.   You don't want that, what you want is my revenue based on keeping your machines mining, that give me such a strong incentive to continually reduce expenses and get cheaper power.   The game is who can keep their miners running the longest.  I am an excellent option if you want to play that game.  

I hope this helped give you some insight to my position.   I am hitting the road soon to head over to the new location.  I will have limited internet access (enjoying the drive) and then I will follow-up to answer all these great questions.

Cheers,
Dalkore

SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2013, 01:29:24 PM

Ok, maybe the word was too hard. I only thought about financial controls. If there would be a fee only then its normal hosting. IRS wont matter. If they get the idea that money is being created there that could change. A customer list would be available too. And a 9% fee on the income could be a hint. Of course it might be possible to keep the mining income hidden and only give out bills that contain the fee. But maybe it would be strange why the fee is changing every month and questions could arose where its based on.

Other questions... you said all is driven into a pool. Is merged mining possible? And does the pool have additional fees?

What do you think about importing miners? Do you know what fees would apply at customs by importing?

Dalkore (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2013, 01:40:38 PM

Ok, maybe the word was too hard. I only thought about financial controls. If there would be a fee only then its normal hosting. IRS wont matter. If they get the idea that money is being created there that could change. A customer list would be available too. And a 9% fee on the income could be a hint. Of course it might be possible to keep the mining income hidden and only give out bills that contain the fee. But maybe it would be strange why the fee is changing every month and questions could arose where its based on.

Other questions... you said all is driven into a pool. Is merged mining possible? And does the pool have additional fees?

What do you think about importing miners? Do you know what fees would apply at customs by importing?

Well the reason for the pool is to actually reduce the overall operating costs for our clients.   We take client data very seriously.   Their privacy is one of our up-most concerns.  We have a backoffice system that is setup just for this task.  This has been something we have discussed and made appropriate accommodations.  People consult in our management service for our expertise.  Our LLC is formed for that reason. 

Pool does not have an additional fee at this point.   We can look into merged mining (sending an email to my engineer now).   We are importing miner right now.  I know sending from the EU to U.S. does not require VAT and I am checking on possible import duties.  We have a program to assist with this costs if they are onerous.     

SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2013, 02:04:16 PM

Thanks... let me know when you know more about importing costs and merged mining.

Another question... what about power supply. Does the customer have to bring their own psu or will the power supply already be provided?

peetah

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 03:30:45 PM

That power is incredibly cheap.

Is it possible to get bulk discount on the 9%? Say for 30 or so Avalon's? It seems you are catering for the single users but such a site with cheap electricity fees may be suitable for farms also, please consider!
SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2013, 03:33:41 PM

Is it possible to get bulk discount on the 9%? Say for 30 or so Avalon's? It seems you are catering for the single users but such a site with cheap electricity fees may be suitable for farms also, please consider!

I second that. Attracting big players with lower fees might be a good idea to overall raise the income of your business plan.

Zubilica

Activity: 837
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 08:02:08 PM
Last edit: June 15, 2013, 08:20:31 PM by Zubilica

9% fee is too much , a fixed fee per (Gh/s +power) will be more attractive

Simple math

BFL single 60Gh/s - BFL hosting data-center - power consumption 300w -  (hosting fee 100$ + power fee 33$) =  133$/mo
BFL single 60Gh/s - Dalkore Hosting - power consumption 300w - (hosting fee +power fee) =  9%  =  519$/mo

When difficulty will hit 80,605,633 i may consider hosting at 9% fee
dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2013, 08:04:54 PM

Will you have insurance if the idiot next to me mining on a 120C Jap explodes and burns down my ASICs?

SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2013, 08:19:38 PM

Better just say you host free but customers only get 100% of the bitcoins, none of the namecoins, ixcoins, i0coins, devcoins, groupcoins, coiledcoins and geistgeld...

I thought only 3 coins can be merged mined? At least bitparking.com has only 3 and http://dustcoin.com/mining only shows 3 too. If its true what you said maybe someone has to code something first to make it possible? Or is there a software already that makes this possible?

Dalkore (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2013, 02:24:31 PM

9% fee is too much , a fixed fee per (Gh/s +power) will be more attractive

Simple math

BFL single 60Gh/s - BFL hosting data-center - power consumption 300w -  (hosting fee 100$ + power fee 33$) =  133$/mo
BFL single 60Gh/s - Dalkore Hosting - power consumption 300w - (hosting fee +power fee) =  9%  =  519$/mo

When difficulty will hit 80,605,633 i may consider hosting at 9% fee

You might want to read their fine print on what happens when the difficulty gets high and their $33 power fee and $100 hosting fee doesn't cover the bills.  It looks like your payouts get delayed.    And honestly, BFL's track record is not stellar so I am would be skeptical on this type of offering.   

I would suggest thinking about the fact that having me have "skin in the game" by the the sheer fact I only get paid if I keep you mining cost effectively is a strong incentive.   

Also, once we get to 80,000,000 I am pretty sure we will be at capacity (hopefully), you might want to think about earlier plans for hosting.

Regardless, we are moving forward and its a great great location with plenty of power.

Dalkore (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2013, 02:28:17 PM

Will you have insurance if the idiot next to me mining on a 120C Jap explodes and burns down my ASICs?

Actually yes, I am looking about what I need for extended coverage for all the units.   I manage the machines so you should not worry about them running anywhere near those temps.    Our facility is luckily sub-grade.   That means is has passive cooling built-in.   Along with conditioning, we will keep those Avalons nice and cool.

Dalkore (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2013, 02:36:49 PM

If you aren't merged mining all the coins that can be merged mined you are probably already costing people 9% or so just by failing to actually make full use of the hashing.

To charge an additional 9% on top of such negligence seems usurious.

Better just say you host free but customers only get 100% of the bitcoins, none of the namecoins, ixcoins, i0coins, devcoins, groupcoins, coiledcoins and geistgeld...

-MarkM-

I am not sure if people feel better using words like "negligence".   We are not neglecting anything, like I said above, the engineer working on the pool is exploring how to implement merged mining.   We are exploring every avenue to create a cost effectively solution for our clients.   Our fee is reasonable and over time it goes down by the nature of Bitcoin.   

Dalkore (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2013, 02:37:27 PM

PMing you directly.

SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2013, 04:47:12 PM

Can you answer the question regarding power supply? Do the customers have to bring in their psu's or is there already a solution to power up the miners?

Dalkore (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2013, 05:34:38 PM

Can you answer the question regarding power supply? Do the customers have to bring in their psu's or is there already a solution to power up the miners?

At this point I would prefer PSU's for ease of install,  I can source them for you if needed and I will look into other power distribution solutions.   We are about 25% full currently at the first space with our current power draw.   I am working with our electrician on Tuesday to see how much more we can get out of our board.   Potentially a large customer is coming on board, they may be moved into our optioned space.

Dalkore (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2013, 04:22:43 AM

Major update.   Exciting.

peetah

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 03:00:22 PM

Ping on the bulk purchase. At what size orders will you consider a bulk discount? Consider me an anchor tenant. Also, how much space do you have left? This will be moot if your orders are already filled up. Looking for at least 30 machines that need parking space.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: