Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:43:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CROM - [ICO][BOUNTY] - SIGNATURE, FB, TW, AFFILIATE, TELEGRAM  (Read 9481 times)
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:56:46 PM

Hey devs, have your business trip to Madrid been a success, saw the pictures in your telegramm group. Nice one, but I hope in a few years its the business class from lufthansa and not ibera anymore Grin

What is this trip about? Is it for promoting ICO or for the development of the project? I am also curious to know about it. Thanks Dev..

At this time we  are mainly promoting the ICO with potential partners. The devs are of course working in the  background but the trips are mainly business development.

Thats a very good start for promotion. if big investors/partners come in, then obviously small ones follow them. Do you have any youtube video or something about your specific developments and ICO already in place?

True always when a good investor promotes it. Everyone will hear about this coin and they will surely also look at this coin deeply. If i was just a user i would keep this ICO in my watching list after a big investor had invested in it. I hope that the partners will come this will give CROM a massive boost.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Crypt-O-Fiend

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:09:04 PM

Thats a very good start for promotion. if big investors/partners come in, then obviously small ones follow them. Do you have any youtube video or something about your specific developments and ICO already in place?
[/quote]

True always when a good investor promotes it. Everyone will hear about this coin and they will surely also look at this coin deeply. If i was just a user i would keep this ICO in my watching list after a big investor had invested in it. I hope that the partners will come this will give CROM a massive boost.
[/quote]

I think a lot of founders are hoping for this one pitch that will make them known and boost the project. I believe you can do it if you continue like this. =)

greetings
Crypto
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:22:14 PM

Hi Dev can i participate in this Bounty ?

you are a newbie, i think the bounty is only for Jr. members at least.
rathaha10

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:35:46 PM

If you look at the first page of this topic you would have known it. You need to be at least a junior member to participate in their signature campaign. So instead of asking this you should always read the first page of a topic in order to get the information about the bounty first.

cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:55:42 PM

[/quote]

I think a lot of founders are hoping for this one pitch that will make them known and boost the project. I believe you can do it if you continue like this. =)

greetings
Crypto
[/quote]

Yeah definitely need to reach out to some reputable twitter/YouTube crypto experts and see if they would be interested in getting involved there’s a lot of good ones out there who don’t promote pump/dump if you would like me to list some recommendations!

alterseny93

Activity: 700
Merit: 115

DAO Maker - leading blockchain incubator

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:15:22 AM

If you look at the first page of this topic you would have known it. You need to be at least a junior member to participate in their signature campaign. So instead of asking this you should always read the first page of a topic in order to get the information about the bounty first.
The signature campaign is closed for beginners, but everyone else is welcome. I mean Twitter, Facebook, etc.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:25:14 AM

[quote author=cryptossi

Yeah definitely need to reach out to some reputable twitter/YouTube crypto experts and see if they would be interested in getting involved there’s a lot of good ones out there who don’t promote pump/dump if you would like me to list some recommendations!
[/quote]

The next step could be reviews about CROM ICO at reliable and reputed sites. There are some sites which also access risk, hype and return potential. Did anybody know when such review is already in place for this project
alterseny93

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:31:10 AM

The next step could be reviews about CROM ICO at reliable and reputed sites. There are some sites which also access risk, hype and return potential. Did anybody know when such review is already in place for this project

Serious publications want a lot of money for the review. Sometimes this amount is more than 1 BTC. Agreed, we need to promote with the help of the community.
Owillz

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:01:40 AM

Serious publications want a lot of money for the review. Sometimes this amount is more than 1 BTC. Agreed, we need to promote with the help of the community.

more than 1BTC?? are you serious? hope you not just assuming but actually stating facts?Huh
ganeshramk

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:08:44 AM

1 BTC is high. I agree. CROM like projects have huge potential to be success. 1 BTC review helps CROM to reach potential investors, then it is the way to go. If the price of CROM goes up after successful ICO, team can get back this 1 BTC within a day of listing. The most important point now is to get potential big investors to the project and keep moving towards the moon.
Owillz

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:01:52 PM

1 BTC is high. I agree. CROM like projects have huge potential to be success. 1 BTC review helps CROM to reach potential investors, then it is the way to go. If the price of CROM goes up after successful ICO, team can get back this 1 BTC within a day of listing. The most important point now is to get potential big investors to the project and keep moving towards the moon.

the out put of the review is not actually what is disturbing me presently. but the price. mind you he didn't say 1btc. He said "more than 1 btc" that is too high for a review if you ask me. will there be refund policy in case the investor is not satisfied with the outcome of the review? are there policies in place to protect the investors from lossing from both ends?
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:07:43 PM

more than 1BTC?? are you serious? hope you not just assuming but actually stating facts?Huh

I agree with Owillz, which websites/publications out there are going to charge 1 BTC for an article/review? We're not talking about Wall St. Journal, Forbes, etc.! But I do understand a lot of funds will need to be used on marketing, it's an important part of the process and it needs to be done in a professional manner.

BERMUDAL

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:29:12 PM

Yeah you are right,... nowadays the hardest part of a new ico project is to get known and stay in the discussion. Unfortunately there are too many projects, so that its really difficult for investors to find the good ones.

and come to even think of it, the more the awareness, the more review on the performance and corrections the dev can get from the genral public in terms of feed backs. it is really a win-win situation from my point of view.

Certainly more awareness creation leads to success of the ICO. Dev team should promote in media, discuss the projects in multiple locations and make the project hot and known to everybody. Since CROM is in advertising field, they should have some strategy for that. 60% of the success comes from the quality of the project in which CROM scores most, but 40% should come from marketing in the right place at right moment. CROM team needs to do more work there.

I agree with you on that point. The succes of a cryptocurrency is adoption, you get that with awareness and creating a product that is stupid-proof.
in other words: u should think from the average consumer perspective and not the average crypto enthousiasts perspective. On the same note, your advertising should resemble that. so adverstising on forums like bct is nice, but limited. Also an ICO where you can only participate with cryptocurrency and fiat currency is limited. If u accept fiat currency, u got a whole untapped market to milk. secondly, people whom invest with fiat money mostly don't know how to cash out the ICO currency after launch thus limiting the dump movement after the launch.
Ares0211

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:23:49 PM

Yeah you are right,... nowadays the hardest part of a new ico project is to get known and stay in the discussion. Unfortunately there are too many projects, so that its really difficult for investors to find the good ones.

and come to even think of it, the more the awareness, the more review on the performance and corrections the dev can get from the genral public in terms of feed backs. it is really a win-win situation from my point of view.

Certainly more awareness creation leads to success of the ICO. Dev team should promote in media, discuss the projects in multiple locations and make the project hot and known to everybody. Since CROM is in advertising field, they should have some strategy for that. 60% of the success comes from the quality of the project in which CROM scores most, but 40% should come from marketing in the right place at right moment. CROM team needs to do more work there.

I agree with you on that point. The succes of a cryptocurrency is adoption, you get that with awareness and creating a product that is stupid-proof.
in other words: u should think from the average consumer perspective and not the average crypto enthousiasts perspective. On the same note, your advertising should resemble that. so adverstising on forums like bct is nice, but limited. Also an ICO where you can only participate with cryptocurrency and fiat currency is limited. If u accept fiat currency, u got a whole untapped market to milk. secondly, people whom invest with fiat money mostly don't know how to cash out the ICO currency after launch thus limiting the dump movement after the launch.

Those are good points. And especially that one about mass adaption. There are so many possibilities if you integrate people/investors from outside the crypto universe.
alterseny93

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:33:43 PM

Why are you surprised? I know what I'm talking about. I recognized it once when I participated in one project. Very popular source for 2 publications wants 1 BTC. This is reality, this is business. And a lot of projects want this price.
ganeshramk

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:40:28 PM

I agree with you about the mass adaptation. I would like hear the approaches of CROM team about what they think and how are they going to approach this mass adaptation in future. Most of the ICOs dont accept fiat currency. Atleast not that I know of. It is a nice suggestion to CROM team..

rathaha10

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:56:30 PM

Maybe a suggestion, but i didn't see any youtube channel of CROM ? Many people are also searching on Youtube so if you have a youtube channel you can attract more followers. I have seen many ICO's have a youtube channel. I sometimes also search through youtube for more information for the ICO. Are you guys planning to make a youtube channel ?

ryan992

Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:00:39 PM

WEEK Nov 13
Your number on the spreadsheet : 49
Facebook Link: https://www.facebook.com/kaalfasya.apriyandi
Ether address: 0xae85077EaC573357C4cED0062C1aC1c555c2c7fe
Links to the other shared and liked posts:
1- (8/11): https://www.facebook.com/kaalfasya.apriyandi/posts/10210932290363409
2- (8/11): https://www.facebook.com/kaalfasya.apriyandi/posts/10210932287083327
3- (10/11): https://www.facebook.com/kaalfasya.apriyandi/posts/10210948024156744
4- (10/11): https://www.facebook.com/kaalfasya.apriyandi/posts/10210948020516653
5- (10/11): https://www.facebook.com/kaalfasya.apriyandi/posts/10210948018356599

WEEK Nov 20
Your number on the spreadsheet : 49
Facebook Link: https://www.facebook.com/kaalfasya.apriyandi
Ether address: 0xae85077EaC573357C4cED0062C1aC1c555c2c7fe
Links to the other shared and liked posts:
1-(15/11) https://www.facebook.com/kaalfasya.apriyandi/posts/10210987811471402
2-(15/11) https://www.facebook.com/kaalfasya.apriyandi/posts/10210987809071342
ganeshramk

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:44:24 PM

I just seen an excellent news about CROM partnering with Billymob.. thats great. CROM is on the successful path. This is good example for that. Please see this news link

https://blog.cromhub.com/cromhub-partners-with-billymob-8f414dffeaaf

Great job CROM team..
Ares0211

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:16:00 PM

I agree with you about the mass adaptation. I would like hear the approaches of CROM team about what they think and how are they going to approach this mass adaptation in future. Most of the ICOs dont accept fiat currency. Atleast not that I know of. It is a nice suggestion to CROM team..

On the other hand, it is not that easy to collect fiat money, as there are some difficulties coming along. Mainly its about the law, fiat from different countries and than hundreds of thousands... Explain that to the authorities... Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: